Diadem Forums

[12.08.14] T-ara's Hyomin says with tears in her eyes, "Please only ask me about the drama"

nathaniel

Minnie unni, T.T

I'am happy to have finally seen her after a long time. But it pains me more to see her in this state. I miss her happy and dorky self. Her funny antics and smile. Seeing her at the verge of crying, made me want to beat that reporter.

I know that these reporters have thrown away their feelings of sympathy in order to get the information they want, but still, aren't they human enough to still feel a little bit of sympathy to at least give her the time to momentarily forget the painful event that is happening to her and the other members and Hwayoung. This is a press conference for her drama, a drama which she was happy to be part of, not about the so called "bullying controversy". They should've at least respected that.

unni, it's enough for us Queen's to see you brave enough to step out in public, despite everything. You have already made us fans happy. Please be strong, although this step is the most difficult, I know you can overcome this. We are always here to support you and the girls. So please don't feel discouraged, because there are still a lot of us Queen's who are waiting for you and T-ara with open arms.

I'am anticipating her drama and T-ara's comeback.

Let's show our girls that the bond between T-ara and Queen's can never be severed by any obstacle/challenge that is thrown at us.

Hyomin unni fighting! T-ara fighting!

if the reporter makes Eunjung cry , i think i´ll take a flight to korea to kill that reporter.

Someone whoi bullies, don´t have this kind of sadnes they have in their eyes, is so unfair, i even more worried about the girls, this can develop a depression ans stupid actions.

and now Soyeon injured... oh really, :unsure: . I´ve never seen Hyomin so sad even when they criyed talkingabout being away of their families.

Be strong, unnie. Soyeon cried, Hyomin cried, T-ara cried but why only Hwa laugh? I think T-ara can overcome this scandal and comeback with new face: more strong, more happy, more pretty,... T-ara we know always strong, happy, friendly, beautiful and tolerance, right?

*Nods*

I know a lot of people have been saying that Hwayoung was hurting from all those so-called bullying "evidence" but they forgot the most important thing - T-ara.They are the one who suffered the most.Like you've said,Soyeon cried,Hyomin cried.Now,we just have to wait for Eunjung to cry too from those heartless reporters who just want juicy gossips for their articles regardless of the accuracy of the news.

I really sympathy T-ara.At least Hwayoung has thousands of people supporting her from all around the globe while T-ara basically has none.Oh wait,they still have loyals QUEEN'S that don't simply jump into conclusion and bash other parties,like us.

It's okay,girls.You still got us no matter how thousands of so-called fans are now turning their back against you.

hyomin pls be strong my heart is so much in pain by seeing you crying. and pls be healthy you look more skinnier. And I expect eunjung also lost a lot of weight pls be strong. And my heart will be more hurt and bleed if I saw eunjung crying in the presscon. T_T

if the reporter makes Eunjung cry , i think i´ll take a flight to korea to kill that reporter.

Someone whoi bullies, don´t have this kind of sadnes they have in their eyes, is so unfair, i even more worried about the girls, this can develop a depression ans stupid actions.

and now Soyeon injured... oh really, :unsure: . I´ve never seen Hyomin so sad even when they criyed talkingabout being away of their families.

I agree with you if I will see eunjung cry I'm so much in pain be strong t-ara.T_T

And I read in the woojungislove.com that acc to eunjung's mom eunjung lost a lot of weight and I'm really worried hai.T_T

i dont think eunjung gonna cry.. it just that i see soyeon is matured enough n eunjung seems to have a strong image.it's not hyomin is not matured or not strong.. but hyomin seems very kind hearted. she even cry when sunny ask shinyoung to take care of her.. i really2 wanna give a punch to their face <-- the one who make hyomin cry,, grrr

I just couldn't finish reading all the hatred comments towards Hyomin in AKP.Some netizens are just too much.First they criticize Soyeon and saying she deserves more than just an accident and now most all them wish that Hyomin will get involved in a major accident or anything bad.

Seriously people,you are no difference than a bully.Although you are not physically bully them,you bully them mentally.I just hope T-ara keep themselves away from reading the comments in any websites especially tabloids and gossips sites who are just telling negatives news and spreading rumors just to get their sites popular.

my heart so hurt....soyeon crying for the first time and get involve in car accident,hyomin crying too and become skinny,eunjung mom said eunjung lost weight, didn't eat and sleep.T-ara already hurt physical and mental.Please stop stupid netizens,they also human,who are you to judge them???

Queen's we must do something...i can't stand it anymore

I defend them like crazy in allkpop but i think my struggle is in vain.I feel like I'm talking to the animals....

oh god now i am so worried about Eunjung in 'Five Fingers' press conference.. i know she's very emotional even more emotional than Hyomin & Soyeon.. Especially that she & Jiyeon were the one who got bash the most but Eunjung is the only one who loses solo endorsements because of this stupid netizens petitions.. i hope and really really hope that reporters will be respectful enough on Aug 16 and not ask anything related to the 'bullying issue'..

hyomin pls be strong my heart is so much in pain by seeing you crying. and pls be healthy you look more skinnier. And I expect eunjung also lost a lot of weight pls be strong. And my heart will be more hurt and bleed if I saw eunjung crying in the presscon. T_T

I agree with you if I will see eunjung cry I'm so much in pain be strong t-ara.T_T

And I read in the woojungislove.com that acc to eunjung's mom eunjung lost a lot of weight and I'm really worried hai.T_T

me too, she was loosing weight the last weeks before their last stage before the Hwayoung problem. And now, i´m really worried and wondering how she looks now. I think maybe she was worried that last week before this problem and that was the reason she was loosing weight so fast.

plase girls, take care.

i dont think eunjung gonna cry.. it just that i see soyeon is matured enough n eunjung seems to have a strong image.it's not hyomin is not matured or not strong.. but hyomin seems very kind hearted. she even cry when sunny ask shinyoung to take care of her.. i really2 wanna give a punch to their face <-- the one who make hyomin cry,, grrr

i really hope Eunjung not to cry, because some people enjoy to see that. I hope she ask for a better moment and respect for the other actors at the press conference, she could say she can talk in a better moment but not in a moment not related to T-ara.

oh god now i am so worried about Eunjung in 'Five Fingers' press conference.. i know she's very emotional even more emotional than Hyomin & Soyeon.. Especially that she & Jiyeon were the one who got bash the most but Eunjung is the only one who loses solo endorsements because of this stupid netizens petitions.. i hope and really really hope that reporters will be respectful enough on Aug 16 and not ask anything related to the 'bullying issue'..

Me too really really worried on my eunjung and I know that the cast of five finger's will comfort her too.

I defend them like crazy in allkpop but i think my struggle is in vain.I feel like I'm talking to the animals....

Don't pay heed to those "people", I have tried like you to reason with them but they are already decided. One I spoke too knew only of what he saw in "the animated gifs" saying that was proof enough, I looked at his history/playlist on youtube (that's where this took place) and he only had 2-3 videos of T-ara out of 150 various Kpop related things. These people who hate on T-ara they don't actually know anything, they haven't followed them, haven't taken any true interest in them that isn't skin deep or superficial. We must ignore these people, they care only for their own truth and bypass all of human decency and due process.

I haven't much I can contribute the whole thing but there is a story from a buddha I wish T-ara could take comfort in.

One day, Akkosaka heard that someone from his religion had converted to be a Buddhist monk. Enraged, he stomped off to curse the Enlightened One with harsh words in person. After letting off his steam, the Buddha had a calm conversation with him (as abridged) - 'Do friends come to you as guests?' 'Yes.' 'Do you serve them delicacies?' 'Yes, sometimes I do.' 'If they don't accept them, to whom do they belong?' 'They would be mine.' 'Likewise, that with which you have insulted me, I do not accept - it is all yours. Whoever returns insult to one who insults is said to be sharing company with that person, which I do not.'

Hearing this, Akkosaka assumed he was displeased, to which the Buddha replied, 'Where is anger from one free of anger, who has his mind tamed and equanimous, who is liberated with right understanding, who is tranquil? One worsens matters by flaring up at another who flared up. Whoever doesn't flare up at another doubly wins a battle difficult to win, benefitting oneself and the another. Understanding another's anger, one mindfully maintains one's peace. When one does so to heal the illness of anger for both, those who think one is a fool do not know the Dharma.' Hearing this, Akkosaka remarked at the magnificence of the Buddha's teaching, and ordained as a monk to learn from him, thereafer attaining Nirvana (as an Arahant)!

Akkosa Sutta

Members of T-ara, do not accept their words, leave them with the naysayers and be at peace.

I saw this on my way home but never get a chance to comment about it. Finally ...

Seeing Hyomin broke down this easily means that they're very weak right now. They're trying to hide how sad they were while smiling in front of the camera. That's really heart-breaking to see Hyomin, who always smiles and plays around, became like this.

I'm going to support them anyway I can now. I want them to smile again and be happy.

Hyomin, be strong! We will surf though this adversity together!

I feel like punching that reporter, but he's doing his job after all....

I will gladly help you when you punch him. he is not doing his job, this act is not professional considering he make the sitcom seems not worthy for attention and he only come for t-ara drama

Btw, although I'm sad with the situation and hyomin cry, but I"m also happy because I can read news about her. Miss you Hyomin, good luck with the drama, I will waiting for the eng sub of your sitcom