Diadem Forums

[PICS] Hyomin at One Thousandth Man Press Conference (08/2012)

Mllktea

[120814] A Thai Queen’s meeting with Hyomin after 1000th Man Press Conference

ตอนแรกคิดว่ามินออกไปแล้ว แต่ที่จริงยังไม่ออกไปค่ะ. ตอนมินเดินออกมา มีแฟนคลับ ฮ่องกง 2-3 คน กับบ้านฮโยมินิดอทอีก 3 คน แอดมินก็เดินเข้าไปหาพร้อมให้ถุงของขวัญ และบอกมินว่า มาจากไทยแลนด์ มินดูตกใจมาก คนฮ่องกงก็พูดเหมือนกันว่ามาจากฮ่องกง เหมือนมินพูดอะไรสักอย่าง ประมาณว่า มินรู้ว่าที่มีคลับต่างชาติมารอ เพราะตั้งใจมาดูคอนที่ยกเลิกไป และมินก็ร้องไห้เลย คลับฮ่องกงก็ร้องไห้ แอดมินก็เริ่มน้ำตาไหลเหมือนกันค่ะ มินก็มาจับหน้าเช็ดน้ำตาให้ แล้วก็กอด แอดมินก็บอกมินว่า เข้มแข็งนะ ทุกอย่างจะผ่านไปด้วยดี สู้ๆ! ตอนนั้นพูดภาษาอังกฤษออกไปมั่วมากสติหลุดค่ะhttp://tl.gd/irdupc

Eng trans.

At first I thought I came too late to see her but it wasn’t like that. When Hyomin came here, there were around 2-3 Hong Kong Queen’s, Hyominidot fanclub, and including me. I walked towards to give her some gifts and told her I’m a Thai Queen’s. She looked so excited and said something just like she knew there were a lot of int fans coming to Korea for the already cancelled concert and felt appreciated. Then she started to cry and all of us also cried too. Hyomin took her hankerchief out and wiped the tears from my face as well as gave me a hug. At that moment,I didn’t know what to say anymore, just keep saying pls be strong, everything will be better, fighting!

Credit @T_araTH

• 2 weeks later...