Diadem Forums

[12.08.15] Video - Jiyeon's Mom Interview

s-park

[12.08.15] Video - Jiyeon's Mom Interview

cr:Shawnkang1@yt

English trans via TCN's Chinese trans of the interview with Jiyeon's mother

Q: The rumours about bullying, there was no such thing?

A: There was no such thing. It is just very shocking, the situation right now

Q: All the t-ara members must feel really hurt right now...

A: Didn't company let hwayoung leave? The kids are all in a state of shock, Hwayoung as well

Q: Have the members kept in touch?

A: Of course. Dorm life has ended now, everyone lives at home.

Q: Aren't there a lot of hateful articles right now, it must be really painful

A: It is very heartbreaking what is happening right now...although there is a lot to say, but given the circumstances right now, if something wrong is said, the situation will become worse, so its best to just keep it inside

Q: Did Jiyeon say anything about feeling wronged?

A: [Jiyeon] doesn't talk much

cr :

@kckclalala)

I thought Hwayoung came to Infinite concert before this controversy happened

Really confused!!! I dont think Jiyeon's mother would reveal any information regarding the famous "internal conflict" within T-ara. All what she had said is the trans above which is neutral and have no connection with the situation....

Hwayoung must be in pain too. (she stops tweeting as well though she is no longer T-ara members) I just wish somehow she could clear the situation a bit by defending T-ara...but she is KKS's victim whatsoever ~__~ and the netizens might not trust her words...

I wanna see them perform as soon as possible. show their great music. so people will shut their mouth

Performing ASAP is outright ridiculous.

I can't say for their music but do you actually think it's a good idea for them to perform while having solo activities of their own and still trying to recover from the damage that occurred thanks to antis, netizens, the media and KKS? I sure as hell wouldn't want them to risk facing black oceans when performing, yet alone shut them up.

If anything, they should take a break from group activities for the time being and rest as much as possible.

Don't get why the netizens are being so worked up, it's pretty much none of their businesses, all that is happening. Poor Jiyeon. She does seem more aloof on the surface, but people are judging her now just cause of that, posting malicious insults of her, calling her the mastermind behind the bullying. But nobody can even ascertain there was any bullying involved, yet they so willingly believed the rumors. These include the people that go all ''i used to be a fan, but now i think they blah blah blah'' - the worst kind. Why can't netizens go find something better to do rather than make lives difficult for the girls who had done nothing to harm them.

Well i a previous post on a related topic i spoke about the backlash, well it's here and this is the proof. I don't even wanna think about what the emotional and psichological trauma that has befallen the girls, but yeah GJ KKS you made a splendid mess for these girls and now you leave them to clean it up instead of you what a failiure and what a coward.

I wanna see them perform as soon as possible. show their great music. so people will shut their mouth

Once our Hwayoung reunites with T-ara, under a new contract, I'm sure our T-ara will perform again, and again, and again, and yes, or course, again, with some vacation in between, and then perform again, and again, and again, . . . yup, again, for all of us fans. ^_^