Diadem Forums
bbl0102

[SPAZZ] 'Root Queen's' Union Fan Cafe wants to support T-ara with Diadem members.

Hi everyone, the Root Queen's cafe has decided to give our support to T-ara.

Our first support will be sending a supporting video clip to T-ara.

AND our foreign fans are no exception :)

Here is how you can participate in it:

First take a video clip of yourself cheering on T-ara (Sending a supportive message to T-ara or saying like "T-ara Fighting!!")

However, it doesn't have to be a video clip of yourself. You can simply take some pictures of yourself supporting T-ara. Whether it's a banner you have made supporting T-ara, or simply pictures of yourself with T-ara's albums.

After capturing a photo or a video, please send it to bbl0102@me.com or bbl0102@gmail.com

If you send your name, age, nationality and other information in the email, we will put it at the end of the video as a credit.

The finished video clip with Root Queen's cafe's members' supporting message will be burnt into a CD and will be sent to Core Contents Media and hopefully, T-ara will watch it and get encouraged :D

Please show your support and participate in this activity!

Thanks!

That's great! I just made a video today. But it's all in english. I hope somebody translates what I wish to say in Korean to them XD

I'll drop you an email too! haha. If there's anything I could help with, do let me know. Really wish I could do something more them (:

yes we really wanna know about the dealine and i and my friends will disseminate too t-ara arab fans too but we really wanna know awhen is the seadline ?

Untill 8/23 :)

that's great !!

i wanna join with project but...

What is the deadline for submission of posts?

hope you answer me soon!

yes we really wanna know about the dealine and i and my friends will disseminate too t-ara arab fans too but we really wanna know awhen is the seadline ?

Hi everyone, the Root Queen's cafe has decided to give our support to T-ara.Our first support will be sending a supporting video clip to T-ara.AND our foreign fans are no exception :)Here is how you can participate in it:First take a video clip of yourself cheering on T-ara (Sending a supportive message to T-ara or saying like "T-ara Fighting!!")However, it doesn't have to be a video clip of yourself. You can simply take some pictures of yourself supporting T-ara. Whether it's a banner you have made supporting T-ara, or simply pictures of yourself with T-ara's albums.After capturing a photo or a video, please send it to bbl0102@me.com or bbl0102@gmail.comIf you send your name, age, nationality and other information in the email, we will put it at the end of the video as a credit.The finished video clip with Root Queen's cafe's members' supporting message will be burnt into a CD and will be sent to Core Contents Media and hopefully, T-ara will watch it and get encouraged :DPlease show your support and participate in this activity!Thanks!

This is great, I will be supporting this too. Was thinking of picking up a camera of some kind to make up a video, would work well with this.