Diadem Forums

[12.08.16] Translation - 120813 Director Cha Eun Taek's Tweet

kkyc222

[12.08.16] Translation - 120813 Director Cha Eun Taek's Tweet

@goninri: 어린친구들이 도대체 무슨 죽을죄를 져서 이 사회가 이렇게 가학적인지..

아파도 아프다 말 못하고 힘들어도 힘들다 말 못하고 뭐가 진실인지? 그게 우리 살아가는데 뭐가 그리 중요한데..? 언제부터 우리 사회가 토론과 논란의 중심 대상이 이리 바뀐건지..

Young kids, what capital crime did they commit that they are being mistreated like this by society...to be in pain and yet be unable to say that they are in pain, to be tired and yet be unable to say that they are tired, what is the truth? Then what is important, to live like this? Since when did our society's subject and focus of discussion and blame become like this...

Chinese trans by Baidu Ham Eunjung (@hameunjungbar)

English trans by @kckclalala

T/N: Cha Eun Taek is the director who filmed their Roly Poly, Cry Cry, Lovey Dovey, Day By Day, Sexy Love MVs

Like seriously...

It's not like they did something that would be categorize as treason to their nation or sold out their gov't top secret information or killed their nation's president.

I know the bullying issue is a sore and very important topic, but geez louise! GET A GRIP PEOPLE!

And it doesn't seem like the public and netizens both from Korean and aboard are going to be letting this down anytime soon either. I'm glad someone in the entertainment world thinks and is speaking out about the craziness this issue has become, especially the treatment T-ara is getting :<

Damn straight. This whole thing is another case of netizen hypocrisy.

People were mad at Hyomin that she wouldn't speak up, but declared that everything Soyeon said were lies. Over the years of being a Queen, I've learned not to trust KKS or "representatives." I believe what Soyeon says.

What is truth? or more like, what is the point of truth when everything that is "truth" is decided by a blinded majority.

other people should realize the hardships that the girls are going through and should not ignore the fact that the girls once being loved by them too...think about all the precious moments the the girls had given to all the people...they entertained our hearts when we're feeling down...did charity works for those in need...but still, some people overlooked the good deeds the girls had done and only emphasizing on the bad things/rumors about them....get a grip people...they're humans, they have feelings...they also get mental stress...so, stop giving them all the cr*p....i'm afraid someday, someone might collapse from all the hateful things happening....

Well society these days have turned into one where people could just casually said things about other without giving a second thought. I'm personally sick of these comments of "freedom of speech" and what not...people tend to forgot to look back at themselves and see how shallow they are. Sure, it's easy to trash talk on someone, especially with this generation where most, if not everything can be done over the internet. However, I challenge those people to stand on an objective ground and look at the situation before judging people with thoughtless comments just because "freedom of speech" allowed you to do so. It sounds easy for ordinary people, but a lot of people out there just have too much pride in themselves that they become somewhat close-minded. Otherwise, the term "antis" probably wouldn't even exist in social media.

Few and far between who speak in defense of T-ara, or at least talk about fairness.

What would be better is if the other idols (and their agencies) band together and speak out against this atrocity. I bet many (agencies) are silent because they believe they can gain from this. But the fact of the matter, those netizens wouldn't stop (with T-ara). Sooner or later they would have to (or they'll wait until their own talents gets under fire?).

I applaud for the director speaking out (and everyone who spoke on this issue). To speak out against injustice is an admirable trait.

I'm glad that someone quite close to them spoke up about how the freaking society treated them.

Come on like seriously, they are even saying Soyeon's accident was staged!

I saw how ugly Kpop was during TVXQ scandal and I saw how my boys suffered. Recently, I became an active Kpop fan again but with my girls T-ARA going through this, I'm seeing this horrible side of Kpop again and I'm starting to lose interest.

But I'm not saying all Kpop fans are like that, only some annoying ones.

I guess I'm just listen to my boys and girls :D

Jeon Mi Seon plays the role of eunjung’s mother in “five fingers” and hyomin’s mother in “one thousandth man”. She said to the press that she’s not even interested in the whole “t-ara incident” thing and was very happy about meeting two lovely young girls.

tumblr_m8ubglKHIY1qe65h9o1_500.jpg

watch this guys...i bet u will jealous ha3

hyomin cry but try to comfort her fan + give a hug

person who record this get first hug from hyomin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_WC9zZaI0&feature=player_embedded

This makes me extremely jealous!! I am sure many of us wished to hug the girls too and give them the support. it's been a tough month but I am sure our girls will learn from this and grow.

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/08/jaejoong-there-are-no-idol-groups-who.html

That's the reality of all groups. They all have conflicts.

Right now, I'll find a way to support T-ara the way I can and ignore those idiot antis.

They're just trolling around. I'm through talking to them. It's impossible.

Only thing I can wish for is to let those 'karma' they talked about fires back at them, especially those who invented the rumors.

Totally agree with him. People should be more rational. As days pass and the situation become less tensed, I hope more people will come out and speak up for them. More influential people like him in the industry will help a lot. When fans say all these, it'll just be brushed off as being biased. Previously, people are afraid to speak up to avoid trouble and to fuel tension. When the public is willing to accept views again, this heated issue shall cool down and be over. Unfortunately, hurt has been inflicted and what's done cannot be undone. The best is to salvage as much as possible I guess. Every help counts. Bring the girls back on tracks again!

Anyway I believe things will tide over, and they will get even stronger. Even we will get stronger with them (:

An apology letter from netizen to t-ara

Rough translation abt the blog apologize T-ara from a netizen:

I would like to apologize each members of T-ara.

Due to lacking some truthful information and believe in twisted news on internet, I have accused T-ara for bullying without thinking that the rumor was totally made up.

But I have bullied my own soul, I feel very sorry and would like to apologize all T-ara members. I have acted stupidly and nonsense. I was failed coz trust in public. I’m ashamed about myself.[…]

Your fragile image always appears on my mind. I’m sorry, I would never do it again. But how can I? Your image are ruined, no way to recover. […] me and the public have to take the responsibility of that.

Please forgive me. From the bottom of my heart, I send you all the best wishes.

Sum up from viet translation

Source: http://blog.naver.com/urchoding/80166791931

cr. @sohotbikini