Diadem Forums

[12.08.16] T-ara's Eunjung bows her head and refuses to answer questions about the "T-ara situation"

nathaniel

[12.08.16] T-ara's Eunjung bows her head and refuses to answer questions about the "T-ara situation"

20120816_1345099859.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung bowed her head and denied to answer questions related to the "T-ara situation."

On the 16th, SBS weekend drama "Five Fingers" held their press conference. Eunjung stated, "I thought that it would be good to face today like any other day."

An official for "Five Fingers" said to reporters before the interviews, "Eunjung will not answer any questions related to the 'T-ara situation.'" They asked for questions only relevant to the drama "Five Fingers".

A reporter said, "During the difficult situation, there is a lot of thoughts going on. How do you currently feel?" and asked Eunjung indirectly about the issue.

Eunjung said, "I'm unconditionally committed to giving my best to my work. In the given situation, I'll do my best not to cause damage for my seniors. I'll work even harder now."

She refused to answer any questions unrelated to the drama and an SBS official said again, "The cast is happy to answer questions, but they cannot answer any personal questions. Please only ask questions related to the drama." They strongly enforced reporters not to ask about the "T-ara situation" and she refused to give concrete answers, which the reporters wanted.

Eunjung later answered other questions and said that between the other T-ara members, they monitor each other. "A lot of the members are in dramas now, and we monitor each other. They're happy that I'm able to be in a big drama production and are anticipating it. The other members give me their constructive criticism and support," she said.

"I had to practice piano for the filming and cooking for inside a restaurant. I'm honored to work with these seniors and I'll do my best at this," Eunjung said. She also commented, "This is the first time I have a role where two men love me. Previously, I has a one-sided love or unrequited love where it was not mutual.

"Five Fingers" is about pianists and their past misfortunes and their current lives and dreams.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120816n21328 / http://news.nate.com/view/20120816n23918

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Photos from the press conference:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

I think this tumblr post quote covers whats going on in my head pretty well:

"ohmygod eunjung’s condition at the press conference today looks so much worse than hyomin.

almost all the time she seems like she’s physically there but her mind is floating around somewhere in depressland. and her physical state is in wrecks D; " - source

Once again, unprofessional and shameful behaviour from the reporters. After making Hyomin cry and harassing Eunjung, they still didn't get any answers. Maybe one day they will learn that causing pain to T-ara is for nothing. I hope for the best for T-ara, especially Soyeon, Hyomin, and Eunjung. And hopefully the girls will be able to find peace to recuperate for their approaching comeback.

I don't understand why the netizens and reporters are so thoughtless. The girl had a difficult time, too. I hate those type of people who prejudice others because of rumors. I really don't know how the "fans" who talk bad about T-ara can call themselves fans. It makes me so angry.

T-ara FIGHTING!!! Eunjung FIGHTING! I'm really excited about the new drama

... Those reporters should be ashamed of themselves. Seeing Eunjung like that really makes me sad. No matter how hard she tries, it's still going to revolve around this "bullying" incident.. whatever, we know the truth. Reporters are just snakes who pry into people's lives for anything that can lead to rumours. I'm really excited to see her act in this one though! It seems very interesting. I'm glad she's dedicated to this drama. I love the characters she plays!

Seeing her trying to hold ounces of tears really break my heart.

Seriously, even the "hyung"t of the group also can't hold her emotions.

Luckily she didn't cry when the reporter asking her about the controversy and I love the way she was smashed back the reporters politely & genuinely.

To Mr/Ms Reporters: THIS IS SBS FIVE FINGERS PRESS CONFERENCE. You should know a drama press conference,all the questions must related to the drama especially to the characters. IF you want to know details about T-ARA controversy, please wait the right time because it's worth to wait something rather than ruining everything with your greediness for your story.

OR else, why don't you ask the traitor WHY SHE BEING AXED FROM THE GROUP? You might really want to know and hunger for her explanations. While the others one sadding,one injured,one mental breakdown, one locked up herself in the room,one cut off contact with her family + one idagf-ing, it's seem the traitor so happy enjoying the fame from Psycho Netizens T-Drama.

T-ARA, please stay strong. What's things doesn't kill you will make you even stronger than before. FIGHTING!!!