Diadem Forums

[12.08.16] T-ara's Eunjung bows her head and refuses to answer questions about the "T-ara situation"

nathaniel

Eunjung did great. Very politely and poise she showed great effort in the drama with also respect to the other cast.

Obviously she will not answer the questions on T-ara matter. This is the prescon of a drama. It will be a disrespect to the other cast of she gave answer to the questions, which might go with no end. Those reporters think this issue can be solved in one or two answer???? Seriously >"<

I'm sad that she looked so tired and weak. She can't even smile like Hyomin two days ago. T__T hope she is strong enough to continue filming in good health condition, her role is very important though.=)))

And she mentioned T-ara !!!! That's the greatest thing to know that they are in contact and continuously cheering each other in this whole difficulties. T-ara always stays as one, and forever will !!!!!!!! <3

Jeon Mi Seon Rocks The Way

jiyeon-lastforone:

Jeon Mi Seon plays the role of eunjung’s mother in “five fingers” and hyomin’s mother in “one thousandth man”. She said to the press that she’s not even interested in the whole “t-ara incident” thing and was very happy about meeting two lovely young girls.

tumblr_m8ubglKHIY1qe65h9o1_500.jpg

It must've been difficult for Eun Jung to be in that press conference. But I'm really impressed at how professionally she handled the situation, even though it looks like she's really torn-up inside.

But nevertheless, sooner or later the girls will have to speak for themselves to try and clear their names. Until then, reporters will just continue to hound them regarding the "T-Ara Situation".

Eun Jung Hwaiting! T-Ara Hwaiting!

Eunjung seems strong and I hope she can stay that way. I hope her drama does well and that reporters will drop the "T-ARA Situation" already. They should know by now that they aren't going to get any info about it at the moment. Anyway, I hope Eunjung's drama does well. ^^

"This is the first time I have a role where two men love me. Previously, I has a one-sided love or unrequited love where it was not mutual.

This make me happy. Finally, she got to act in a drama and there's more than one man love her xD

but. seriously, the reporters are just stupid and i think they came from other country thats why they cant understand korean and still asking EunMin about t-ara situation.

it is just coincidence that Eunjung & Hyomin both wear pure black dress in their press conference?! but i love how Eunjung handled this professionally (so is Hyomin during One Thousandth Man press conference)... It is very obvious that she is so sad & broken inside but she still face the media and answers their question politely.. She tries her best to hold back tears & not cry in front of the media because i'm pretty sure that's what they wanna see & write am glad that she didn't give them that..

The media should know that this is 'FIVE FINGERS' press conference.. It is to promote the drama.. it is not only disrespectful to Eunjung but to the other cast too if they were to ask question all about the T-ara issue..

EUNJUNG FIGHTING!!! i really really hope Five Fingers rate well..

Anyway here is the picture of the "Rice Wreaths" Eunjung fans have send to show support of Eunjung in the drama..

638315012.jpg

Fan-taken picture [CR: http://woojungislove...erence-fanpics/]

fd039245d688d43f84d9686b7d1ed21b0ef43b32-.jpg

^^ i've read Eunjung Japanese Fans send this to the Press Conference to show their support to Eunjung.. I'm glad they did atleast Eunjung knows that her fans & Queens would always stand by her side no matter what..

joo jihoon has just finished his military service after previously he's charged for illegal drugs (i think he's still banned by kbs and mbc, no?).... eunjung is now involved in t-ara conflict.... seriously, i gave props to sbs staffs. i hope this drama do well~

as usual, thank you so much for translating. ^^

Considering that KKS (or CCM as a whole) is awfully incapable of making much sense in their statements, it's only natural that reporters would instead flock to the T-ara members themselves for more accurate information, aside from profit and getting headlines in the front page.

Although, they could've been more decent about it >___>

The guys clearly said that no questions unrelated to the scandal are allowed, yet a couple of peeps who can't contain their own curiousity just had to make things look rather gloomy, eh?

Christ, Eunjung DOES look like she's lost some weight, as her mother mentioned earlier in a separate interview. Or maybe it's just the hair? (on the side note, this is actually the first time I compliment her looks - that hairstyle suits her very well. I think she should keep it :D )