Diadem Forums

[12.08.16] T-ara's Eunjung bows her head and refuses to answer questions about the "T-ara situation"

nathaniel

it really pains me so much to her like this. she seemed to be so cheerful before, and now she's practically just putting a smile on her face whenever they're taking pictures. i just wish there was something i can do other than sending support behind a computer...

but nevertheless, if this all i can do i would still like to send some support. Eunjung fighting! we will all watch Five Fingers since you worked so hard!

really, I love T-ara, very very much

but did you ever wonder, why at every press conference they didnt try to clear things up? even for just a little bit?

all it takes is just 1 mere sentence, "there is no bullying in T-ara" or simply "the reason of hwayoung's departure is not because of 'bullying' ".

I mean isnt that easy? just say a sentence similar to those and then follow it with a statement to not ask further questions about the recent issues.

but contrary to what I said, I think I already know the answer

when soyeon, the first t-ara member to come out and speak publicly in the midst of this controversy, agreed to answer questions about bullying issues, did everything work out well?

when netizens said that they want to hear answers from the members of t-ara themselves, and got what they wanted (soyeon's answers), did it please them?

NO

instead, they said that soyeon was lying and blabering xxxx and stuff

now if we just use a simple logic, we can see the correct algorithm

1. people demand answer from team

2. team member A appears

3. people ask questions

4. team member A answers

5. people refuse to believe

6. team member B appears

7. people ask questions

8. ?

now what would be the correct action to fill no. 8?

we can see that the key in this algorithm is action no. 5

if the member repeat action no. 4, action no. 5 will occurs

thats why t-ara fill no. 8 with: refuse to answer

all because of action no. 5

and now we can all see that t-ara is not some cowardly group who chooses to avoid problems

instead theyre a group with solid logic

really, I love T-ara, very very much

but did you ever wonder, why at every press conference they didnt try to clear things up? even for just a little bit?

all it takes is just 1 mere sentence, "there is no bullying in T-ara" or simply "the reason of hwayoung's departure is not because of 'bullying' ".

I mean isnt that easy? just say a sentence similar to those and then follow it with a statement to not ask further questions about the recent issues.

I actually think it would have been counterproductive if they said that because then the media will pounce on that one liner and ask follow up questions. Once you open pandora's box, there's no stopping the consequences. Not only that, I think it was professional of them to avoid personal questions like that at a drama press conference unrelated to T-ara. As it is, the other cast members, the PDs and everyone surrounding the drama have probably been affected due to the scandal such as people refusing to watch the drama if the girls are in it.

I think when the time comes, they will talk about it but doing it at a press conference for their personal activity is not one of them. Like you said too, the disbelievers will continue to disbelieve even with the girls' statements.

true, its the media who is making it so hard for the girls.

The fact that the media is giving credibility and exposure to what the antifans are saying is so maddening..The media is like using antifans as credible source of information and then they all post it in all news outlets like its a fact already...No wonder more people are getting brainwashed..

i pity eunjung, she's probably thinking that some of the reporters present that day in the presscon are some of the media involved in tarnishing t-ara's name, eunjung she's so awkward there :(

be strong eunjung and do well in the drama.

I saw some pictures of eunjung in press-conference of five fingers she looks very tired, depress even if she is smiling. I felt that she is really tired and depress in the situations of t-ara. But I'm proud of my eunjung she won't cry and she politely told to them that she won't answer questions related to t-ara controversy. I LOVE YOU EUNJUNG. BIAS OF EUNYEON. :wub:

eynjung looks very unpleasant in these photos.

very sad to see that :(

My heart is aching when I saw the pictures of eunjung. She looks unhappy but she looks more beautiful. The cheerful eunjung is now sad. Please be strong eunjung we are here to support you. I love you eunjung.

• 2 weeks later...