Diadem Forums

[12.08.16] T-ara's Soyeon unable to return to "Haeundae Lovers" filming yesterday

nathaniel

[12.08.16] T-ara's Soyeon unable to return to "Haeundae Lovers" filming yesterday

Why+did+T-ara%E2%80%99s+Soyeon+withdraw+from+SNSD1.jpg

After being in a car accident, T-ara's Soyeon was supposed to return to KBS 2TV "Haeundae Lovers" drama shooting yesterday.

Core Contents Media said on the 16th to Star News, "Originally, Soyeon was thinking about returning to the 'Haeundae Lovers' drama shoot yesterday (15th) but because her health is in a state that hasn't completely recovered, it was eventually decided she would not participate in the filming."

They continued to say, "Soyeon is still in the hospital and will make a return when her health recovers. When she returns will be decided on how fast she recovers." Soyeon is scheduled to shoot on the 20th~21st in Busan.

On the 13th, Soyeon was in a car accident on the way from Seoul to Busan early in the morning and had to postpone her schedules.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2012081614552724114&type=3?

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Soyeon, please get well soon and take good care of yourself! I'm quite convinced that you're trying your best to shut those netizens scumbag up and show and motivate them what real determination is, so that they will stop being parasites of our society. However, health is of utmost importance. Recover soon and you can continue to fight for this noble cause.

Edit: P.S. I bet those people who mock at Soyeon's determination don't even have the will to go to school when they have a slight fever.

Glad that Soyeon is going to get some rest. I'm sure everyone who cares, which includes me, is happy to hear she's not going to be pushing herself way too hard, and understands her position. I mean to continue filming in her condition would be reckless and asking to have more problems arise.

It's good that she doesnot push herself too hard only two days after the accident. Good news she is resting now ;)))

Fighting Soyeon.!!!!! For other T-ara members, they sure cannot be happy when one of T-ara has an accident like that. The reporters should care about the member's health rather than keep rubbing salt to their controversy. :mellow:

What the heck is on at allkpop at the moment? They are speculating that Soyeon accident is fake???

If allkpop cares to the T-ara condition rather than posting "rumours" that taint their public image more...Soyeon is truly really hurt by now...TT___TT

Well,allkpop only cares for the profit.Allkpop authors and netizens should be ashamed of themselves.Human is supposed to be the most civilized species in the world.

Well, at least the doctors and nurses managed to keep her down in check (and probably threw a tantrum at CCM as well, hopefully, since KKS's definition of 'lazy' is simply just disgusting).

She needs to recover to the fullest. No exceptions.

Filming in such a condition is like going to a battlefield while still having a bullet stuck in a limb.

What the heck is on at allkpop at the moment? They are speculating that Soyeon accident is fake???

If allkpop cares to the T-ara condition rather than posting "rumours" that taint their public image more...Soyeon is truly really hurt by now...TT___TT

if i follow antis' mind, then i can understand why they think soyeon is faking her accident. but she's doing a drama, and from what i know, it's not ccm or subsidiary companies' drama. i don't see how faking accident gives her benefits. even if it's not faked, it's already gave trouble for the drama filming. and judging from her efforts to make the staffs recognized her professionalism before, i don't think soyeon herself wants to do that. but... even if it's a fake accident (sorry, can't help to always think negative about this wacky ceo)... i still feel bad for her. if i were the staffs who're not t-ara fans, with those malicious comments bombarding internet, i probably would felt a bit distrust to soyeon. :( i hope after this, soyeon will still be welcomed warmly by HL staffs.