Diadem Forums

[12.08.16] T-ara's Soyeon unable to return to "Haeundae Lovers" filming yesterday

nathaniel

Can i just say that KKS WTF ARE YOU DOING!?!??! okay! i've been in an accident eearly this yeart and SHYYYT my body still achs badly and my car didn't even flip! Soyeon needs to rest at least a month before going back! Determination is one thing but taking care of your health is another. i was angry when i saw that she qas gonna go back so quick early

Can i just say that KKS WTF ARE YOU DOING!?!??! okay! i've been in an accident eearly this yeart and SHYYYT my body still achs badly and my car didn't even flip! Soyeon needs to rest at least a month before going back! Determination is one thing but taking care of your health is another. i was angry when i saw that she qas gonna go back so quick early

KKS has made it pretty damn clear that he doesn't care about any of the members except the money they bring in and that even a medical leave counts as being 'lazy' >___> For all we know, Soyeon is probably pressured to leave the hospital as soon as possible out of fear that she'd be punished for being 'lazy'.

Which is why I believe both the I-fans, K-fans, J-fans and pretty much everyone should take a much more bolder stance against him.

On the side note, what disgusts me even just as more than the bumbling imbeciles in AKP is that some certain people in Youtube, claiming to be T-ara's fans, actually think KKS and CCM aren't a bunch of incompetent whacktards >____>

It's like they've chosen to be completely ignorant of the members' health and awful working conditions and one in particular I recall, even implied it shouldn't matter because they make so much money (when in reality, most of the money from group activities goes to CCM instead >__>)

How they even call themselves fans is beyond me.

Awww Soyeon I hope you recover fast, rest well and be stronger!

I guess it's really hard for her this time because even her accident is doubted by haters. :(

Should they all just TELL LIES so that the haters would say that their LIES ARE LIES? And so they would believe the truth? :P

I feel so bad that they are all suffering from depression and public backlash... and yet someone else is enjoying sympathy and concerts and happy selcas. <_<

T-ara fighting! Soyeon fighting! Haeundae Lovers fighting! :)

An apology letter from netizen to t-ara

Rough translation abt the blog apologize T-ara from a netizen:

I would like to apologize each members of T-ara.

Due to lacking some truthful information and believe in twisted news on internet, I have accused T-ara for bullying without thinking that the rumor was totally made up.

But I have bullied my own soul, I feel very sorry and would like to apologize all T-ara members. I have acted stupidly and nonsense. I was failed coz trust in public. I’m ashamed about myself.[…]

Your fragile image always appears on my mind. I’m sorry, I would never do it again. But how can I? Your image are ruined, no way to recover. […] me and the public have to take the responsibility of that.

Please forgive me. From the bottom of my heart, I send you all the best wishes.

Sum up from viet translation

Source: http://blog.naver.com/urchoding/80166791931

cr. @sohotbikini

I don't want to run across as some delusional idiot or believing in some crazy stuff from netizens but it looks like people are beginning to think the whole car accident is a publicity stunt, much like the one where Eunjung lost all that money back in Europe.

Here's a link I found on tumblr. Not saying it's true or taking sides, but I think it does raise some good points. This is CCM, after all, known for making crazy stories countless times.

http://protect-hwayoung.tumblr.com/post/29473205556/t-aras-seoyeon-car-accident-a-lie