Diadem Forums

[12.08.16] T-ara's Soyeon unable to return to "Haeundae Lovers" filming yesterday

nathaniel

I don't want to run across as some delusional idiot or believing in some crazy stuff from netizens but it looks like people are beginning to think the whole car accident is a publicity stunt, much like the one where Eunjung lost all that money back in Europe.

Here's a link I found on tumblr. Not saying it's true or taking sides, but I think it does raise some good points. This is CCM, after all, known for making crazy stories countless times.

http://protect-hwayoung.tumblr.com/post/29473205556/t-aras-seoyeon-car-accident-a-lie

I won't rule out such a possibility, but all those reasonable doubts brought up by netizens have already been explained. The 119 Emergency Rescue team has already clarified with the public that when they arrived at the scene, Soyeon claimed that she was suffering from back and neck pain, so it was only right for them to put on that neck brace for Soyeon. As for that 'patient's account', I don't even want to describe how feeble an evidence it is. It's highly similar to those backup dancer's account and Nigerian scam emails.

I won't rule out such a possibility, but all those reasonable doubts brought up by netizens have already been explained. The 119 Emergency Rescue team has already clarified with the public that when they arrived at the scene, Soyeon claimed that she was suffering from back and neck pain, so it was only right for them to put on that neck brace for Soyeon. As for that 'patient's account', I don't even want to describe how feeble an evidence it is. It's highly similar to those backup dancer's account and Nigerian scam emails.

I wouldn't count the patient's account as anything credible myself either but it seems like that there's some really contradictary statements from CCM regarding the matter.

When the first news broke out, they did say that Soyeon had no major injuries at first - but it wasn't until later when Soyeon DID turn out to have serious injuries, considering that she claimed to have back and neck pain right from the start, as you have said.

Honestly, I think fans overall should really start putting more doubt on CCM's statements in anything. Seeing how CCM handled the Hwayoung issue some weeks before, they've pretty much lost every single ounce of credibility from whatever is vomited from their mouths (not that they had much credibility to begin with).

While netizens may be a crazy bunch, they are known for even bringing down other public figures (whether it be good or bad people), other than celebrities. In other words, a double bladed weapon.