Diadem Forums

[12.08.20] Eunjung and Lee Jangwoo to have their last MBC "We Got Married" episode on the 25th

nathaniel

[12.08.20] Eunjung and Lee Jangwoo to leave MBC "We Got Married"

2012082010333791474_1.jpg

"We Got Married" couple of T-ara's Eunjung and Lee Jangwoo will leave the show.

On the 20th, according to an official for the show that after about a year and a half since their first episode in March, Eunjung and Lee Jangwoo will stop filming for "We Got Married".

The reason Eunjung is leaving the show is not because of T-ara's controversial bullying issue within the group but it was previously discussed before all that happened. During the MBC strike it was first discussed for them to leave, but postponed because of broadcast schedules changing. It was just decided now would be a good time to leave.

The couple recently filmed for their last episode, which will air on the 25th.

Both Eunjung and Jangwoo are busy with drama filming. Eunjung is starring in the SBS drama "Five fingers" while Lee Jangwoo just finished filming the MBC "I Do, I Do" and is resting while in talks for his next project.

Meanwhile, a new couple on "We Got Married" began on the 18th with Yoon Seah and Julien Kang.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120820n08604

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

wait, i think it doesn't made sense, i mean, i'm not familiar to that "MBC strike" issue and it was decided or planned that they should leave the show because of this? But there will be another "We got marry" after them? well, whatever, for me it is okay...

I'm more in favor of EunYeon than WooJung, wahaha XD

This may be a blessing in disguise I suppose?

At least Eunjung has one less pile of work to be concerned about ^__^

Filming for variety and a drama at the same time isn't exactly a wise choice, plus given the recent turn of events, I think it does give Eunjung a little bit of space to breathe.

wait, i think it doesn't made sense, i mean, i'm not familiar to that "MBC strike" issue and it was decided or planned that they should leave the show because of this? But there will be another "We got marry" after them? well, whatever, for me it is okay...

I'm more in favor of EunYeon than WooJung, wahaha XD

The MBC strike was pretty big - and it's not the first time either. MBC employees went on strike last year as well but it didn't really quite go the way they planned. And so, they hitched up another one earlier this year - and resulted in their CEO stepping down (which I think was the strike's goal since MBC was promoting only pro-government news at the time and the current govt. certainly isn't very popular).

Of course, it did result in a bit of a messup with broadcasting schedules.

good time to leave???!!!!!!!! In terms of all the issues in the past few weeks no one will think this is a good time. All people believe this is because if T-ara controversy.

This is really sad. Though Eunjung can have some time off, I guess she would feel really sad too, as Jangwoo is not only her "virtual husband" in WGM, he is her friend and she once said that she was happy to have someone like him who always by her side. And they cannot have a good farewell episode, hix..T__T considering Eunjung is really really sad as we can see in her prescon, her goodbye in WGM will be just....oh my lord, I cant imagine it, how sad they would be.....

Eunjung ahh, Fighting.... :( :( :( :( :(

wait isnt it they filmed that Music bank part for WGM... dont tell me that's their final episode? or are they going to tape another... which is unlikely with all the controversies and hates that eun jung is getting... but then I still hope that woojung couple will still get a good and heartlfelt ending... :( I just love woojung so much...

Aww.. This is my tied 2nd most favorite couple after the Adam and tied 2nd with the Khuntoria couple. I'm going to miss them, just like how I missed the other two when they ended :(

Though I'm anticipating their parting a lot, because the Adam's couple last EP was sad and hilariously funny at the same time.

I really miss them :(((. Their ep just air again this week, now they are leaving already, so sad. Hope to see they will have proper air time and have something special for them on their last day together.

Leaving at this time kinda sad because people still talk about because of T-ara scandal *sign*.

Although Jokwon and Gain was the most funiest couple to watch, for me Woojung was the best believable WGM couple ever.. They seem so natural without any awkwardness, still one and a half years is a solid record despite the writers strike. Anyway I hope they keep in touch & at least stay as close friends even after the show..