Diadem Forums

[12.08.21] Eunjung to have her first filming for SBS "Five Fingers" on the 22nd

nathaniel

[12.08.21] Eunjung to have her first filming for SBS "Five Fingers" on the 22nd

EunJung.All_About_My_Wife.VIP.Premiere_2012.05.10_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara (Eunjung, Hyomin, Boram, Jiyeon, Qri, Soyeon, Areum) member Eunjung will have her first shooting for the SBS drama "Five Fingers" tomorrow.

On the 21st, drama officials confirmed that she will begin filming beginning on the 22nd. According to officials, the first filming for Eunjung was scheduled earlier but postponed because of scheduling problems.

They said, "Because of issues with Eunjung's character concept, her filming schedule was delayed more than the rest and she will join and proceed with her first filming now."

Ham Eunjung plays a restaurant employee, Hong Dami, who dreams of playing piano. She will be in a love triangle with Ji Changwook and Joo Jihoon's characters.

The first episode featuring Eunjung will broadcast on September 1st (5th episode).

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr...&outlink=2

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Yes! A welcome news at last!!!

Go Eunjung. We wish you the best in your new drama. We all know you'll do well.

PS: if Eunjung did appear in Goong (one of the ballerinas), she really has gone a long way. Now she is part of the main cast (alongside Jihoon). Daebak!!!

Character concept issue? What does that mean? They are not going to change or cut down her shoot, aren't they? Please don't, we Queen's need more Eunjung. PLEASE give her the character with an edge and serious weight in the whole drama!!!!

Fifth episode.......OMG two weeks to go >"< I can't wait !!!!!!!

DAEBAK !! CANT WAIT !

I am enjoying Haeundae Lovers right now, and i have yet to watch One thousandth man, and now Five fingers soon.... Thanks to these dramas i can finally see my lovely girls again... I've missed them sooooo much ~

~Soyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung Hwaiting ~

Character concept issue? What does that mean? They are not going to change or cut down her shoot, aren't they? Please don't, we Queen's need more Eunjung. PLEASE give her the character with an edge and serious weight in the whole drama!!!!

I dont think they will (well hopefully not), since she has the lead role !! and tell me about it, i'm sooo excited !

Okay, so let me get this right...

Eunjung isn't even in Five Fingers from the start? I thought she had a lead role.

Also, what's with this character concept thing? Do you think they changed Eunjung's character due to her scandal? What if they made her a villain now or something?

This doesn't seem good to me.

EXACTLY. What if they changed her character because of the scandal? Maybe her character had an innocent concept and now they'll make her bitchy or something. And I can't believe she doesn't join the show until episode 5. I think she should be in from the start... Eunjung is a top star.

Eunjung isn't even in Five Fingers from the start? I thought she had a lead role.

Also, what's with this character concept thing? Do you think they changed Eunjung's character due to her scandal? What if they made her a villain now or something?

actually, none of the main leads (well except chae sira) are in the initial episodes cos the story is still in the childhood phase. I am nervous about this so-called 'issues with Eunjung's character', but they probably won't make her a villain or a xxxx, cos that's playing into the current public perception of the girls... maybe they'll reduce her role instead

EXACTLY. What if they changed her character because of the scandal? Maybe her character had an innocent concept and now they'll make her bitchy or something. And I can't believe she doesn't join the show until episode 5. I think she should be in from the start... Eunjung is a top star.

Well, Five fingers starts off with child actors so of course lead actors and actress will come later....Eunjung is confirmed for this role as the lead from the very start, and through the prescon + the interview I believe her role and character as Dami (as the sweet little Dami in the first two eps so far) is very pure, talent, optimistic and sweet and strangled in the love triangle which is very important in this makjang rich family drama like Five Fingers. Eunjung role is indeed, a protagonist. :)

I just wonder about the character issue. As a drama like this has the script not fully-written and some parts, it could change. I hope they make good development for the whole story because if Dami role evoles well and recieves a lot of love from the audience, Eunjung would be too. I strongly believe in her acting!!! Just ALL SHE NEEDS is A ROLE THAT IS IMPORTANT TO THE WHOLE STORY, MEANINGFULL AND MEMORABLE. :wub:

Eunjung role as Dami is very complicated as I know. She will be in the love triangle with both the sons of a makjang family, and ChaeSira who is the sons' mother seems to have something to do with the death of Dami's father...And EJ's character Dami will fought her way to achieve her dream and love as discover the truth about her family...SO DRAMATIC :wub:

I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR EUNJUNG TO APPEAR.......TWO WEEKS PLEASE FLY FAST !!!!!

Well, Five fingers starts off with child actors so of course lead actors and actress will come later....Eunjung is confirmed for this role as the lead from the very start, and through the prescon + the interview I believe her role and character as Dami (as the sweet little Dami in the first two eps so far) is very pure, talent, optimistic and sweet and strangled in the love triangle which is very important in this makjang rich family drama like Five Fingers. Eunjung role is indeed, a protagonist. :)

I just wonder about the character issue. As a drama like this has the script not fully-written and some parts, it could change. I hope they make good development for the whole story because if Dami role evoles well and recieves a lot of love from the audience, Eunjung would be too. I strongly believe in her acting!!! Just ALL SHE NEEDS is A ROLE THAT IS IMPORTANT TO THE WHOLE STORY, MEANINGFULL AND MEMORABLE. :wub:

Eunjung role as Dami is very complicated as I know. She will be in the love triangle with both the sons of a makjang family, and ChaeSira who is the sons' mother seems to have something to do with the death of Dami's father...And EJ's character Dami will fought her way to achieve her dream and love as discover the truth about her family...SO DRAMATIC :wub:

I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR EUNJUNG TO APPEAR.......TWO WEEKS PLEASE FLY FAST !!!!!

Isn't this description of Dami (except for the talent) on par with Eunjung's character from Dream High? And yet by the time we hit the middle of the show her character had transformed from a pitiful girl to a villain.

Eunjeung showing up on ep.5 is quite natural.. Actually this happens alot in K-dramas (Man from Equator, Glory Jane/Man of Honor, Baker King Kim Takgu, The King 2Hearts etc.).. they always show the characters' early years in the beginning episodes before the main actors appear "X years later..." in the later episodes..

Answers to your first question.. Yes Eunjung isn't in the first 4 episode because 4-5 episodes will be the story of Young Da Mi, Young Ji Ho & Young In Ha (the younger characters of Eunjung, Jihoon & Changwook).. if you watch the first episode Young Da Mi already made appearance when she and Young Ji Ho met..

About the Character concept,, LOL they already change Eunjung's character EVEN BEFORE the T-ara scandal.. Eunjung character at first should only be involve w/ Jihoon but they change it so she'll be in a triangle w/ Jihoon & Changwook (the brothers in the drama) plus they made her father some what related in the fire that killed the brothers father.. Though if you watch episode 1 he is somewhat like framed as a thief or something by the brother's mother (Chae Si Ra). Da Mi's father also died in the fire w/ the brother's father adding more confict in her character than before.. THAT was the change they were talking about..