Diadem Forums

[12.08.22] T-ara's Eunjung walks away from her role in SBS "Five Fingers"

nathaniel

[12.08.22] T-ara's Eunjung walks away from her role in SBS "Five Fingers"

IE001478099_STD.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung (25) will leave the production of SBS weekend drama "Five Fingers".

Eunjung was cast as the role of Hong Dami who loves to play piano in Five Fingers. According to production staff, in an emergency meeting held on the night of the 21st, it was decided Eunjung would give up her role.

In a phone call from OBS with a "Five Fingers" official, they said, "Yesterday Eunjung and the other actors did a screenplay reading in the morning. During that time, the production crew held an emergency meeting about Eunjung. Eunjung's appearance in the drama could possibly be a big burden."

Following, "The other actors feel sympathetic towards Eunjung and it will be difficult to replace Eunjung's position. Whoever is yet the new cast member we hope that it will bring the drama in a good direction."

It was recently also announced Eunjung will leave her role in MBC "We Got Married" but this was in discussions since July according to MBC staff. It was evidently postponed because of the labor union strike with MBC.

Source: http://www.obsnews.c...ml?idxno=652010

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Hmm... I'm kinda curious as to her exact reasons. I guess it is understandable that she would leave considering how much stress she's under, which is likely why, but there still might be something behind the curtains. Whatever the case, if you look at the bright side it's less work for Eunjung.

What ? ... This is confirmed, right ?

The only explanation is that due to all these incidents, Eunjung probably don't want to act with all these incidents bothering her (look at her in the press conference..) So withdrawing would be better than continuing it with all these things limiting her abilities.

At least, that's what I hoped for her reasons...

Eunjung, its not the end of everything.

Don't accept the words from those who closed their minds, leave their thoughts to reside with only them and you will be free. Keep your head up, you will find peace and happiness like before.

I am not religious but if there is a God, please let those people who love and care for her, find their way to encourage her to push upwards, through these rough times.

http://i.imgur.com/oYgIS.png

As someone who's also a BBC, I can completely understand why this is happening. Block B had to go through this too and yet they're coming back. :)

We, fans, just have to stand strong and show T-ara that we're still waiting for them and that we'll be there when they come back. :)