Diadem Forums

[12.08.22] T-ara's Eunjung walks away from her role in SBS "Five Fingers"

nathaniel

awww damn. i had downloaded the first two episodes of the show just for her. :<

i waited all this time just for her return to the drama scene and see her amazing acting once again :(

please Eunjung... i really hope she finds it in her to reconsider it...

but either way, i will continue to wait for her until the day she decides to go back :) hope that day comes soon again ^_^

I'd have to say it was a wise move for Eunjung, considering T-ara's rather negative image - plus it will give her the time to rest and refit - both mentally and physically (provided CCM is even humane enough to allow that but even that's doubtful to a degree).

Filming for a drama when recovering from a hell of a scandal is a spiky move (how Soyeon and Hyomin handle this, I don't know).

this issue for sure related to.t-ara issue.. sbs n kbs really disappointed me..

SBS and KBS are broadcasting stations and it's not their job to be concerned about T-ara's scandal issue. From their standpoint, it would be terribly stupid of them to have a drama with a member of an idol group being part of the main cast when the group itself has gotten under a lot of flak and public outrage.

They don't want their ratings damaged and they it's already a bit of a worry for them to have Hyomin and Soyeon in dramas right now.

why???

i've been waiting this drama coz eunjung role..now i even don't want to watch it anymore..cos it will hurt watching that drama and thing that role suppose to be eunjung...

T.T.T.T.T

God..please..make it better soon..i hope i can hug them all..all is too hard for them..eunjung specially..

SBS and KBS are broadcasting stations and it's not their job to be concerned about T-ara's scandal issue. From their standpoint, it would be terribly stupid of them to have a drama with a member of an idol group being part of the main cast when the group itself has gotten under a lot of flak and public outrage.

They don't want their ratings damaged and they it's already a bit of a worry for them to have Hyomin and Soyeon in dramas right now.

This. I don't understand why people are blaming broadcasting stations; I mean, the purpose here isn't to like cultivate acting talent in idols, they're trying to make a profit.

And guys...please stop wishing for the drama to flop or for it to have low viewer ratings. That's incredibly immature, and it doesn't surprise me that some of the people asking for it are Hwayoung anti-fans who simultaneously call for haters to stop. Even if EJ left, the other actors and actresses don't deserve any crap for it.

I'm also loathe to say this, but if EJ did decide to leave on her own, I believe she wouldn't have wanted the drama to suffer - quite the opposite.

i was really shocked because of this new. i was waiting for eunjung to come out in the drama but this thing happens. it really doesn't matter if eunjung did it for herself but if there any people involved in this decision, i am against it!

As someone who's also a BBC, I can completely understand why this is happening. Block B had to go through this too and yet they're coming back. :)

We, fans, just have to stand strong and show T-ara that we're still waiting for them and that we'll be there when they come back. :)

^

coming back? they are not coming back YET. they just performed about 3 music programs after that media fail after that they disappeared ;~;

and also, zico is like no where now T^T

eunjung must be so depressed )):

oh god. if they wanted to kick her, they could had done so long long ago instead of saying "we casted ham eun jung, not t-ara eunjung blahblah". after she went for the interview and even preparing for her first filming then they kick her.

i cannot imagine how emotionally hurt eunjung must be feeling now :(

well the cast doesnt interest me except eunjung, so with her gone, one less drama for me to watch~ :rolleyes:

This is the worst news for me, and the way and the moment those cowars os SBS kicked her out is the most harmfull and unrespectull way to do it to Eunjung.

Eunjung beeing professonal and brave decided to keep on filming this drama and the same day she is filmung not in other moment before the press conference, where Eunjung was really suffering for being there and now turns to be an unnecesary sacrifice for people who didn't deserve it i mean SBS

Then when they start to panic made an urgent meeting and decided to kick her out???? .when they sayd they had contracted Ham Eunjung and not T-ara???? I really thought korean society was different but now i've realized that everything is just a fantasy from the dramas an TV programs.

I feel relly depressed even more than the day the rumours about T-ara started.

I really think one of the PDs forced Eunjung out of the cast because they worry about their viewer ratings.

It doesn't make sense for them to keep her in then just kick her out at an "emergency meeting"

How can those guys sleep at night knowing they did something as heartless as that to poor innocent Eunjung?

Guest raimay_2

Broken heart with SBS!

I'm shock! I don't know, How did Eunjung react after heard this all in sudden :(

SBS, I'm looking down for you. Really hate you! :angry: