Diadem Forums

[12.08.22] T-ara's Eunjung walks away from her role in SBS "Five Fingers"

nathaniel

This is so sad, after appearing in the press conference like that and then being removed from the drama at the last second... This whole incident has really taken it's toll on the girls :(

I hope next Wednesday will be the start of a better future for T-Ara...

SBS played a really dirty hand today.

I don't think I even want to watch another one of their shows after this.

KBS ftw.

Whats even more enraging about this is that Eunjung appeared at a press conference she didn't have to go to in her current state, and still had to put up with childish reporters deliberately asking her about the Hwayoung situation.

Why can't they be grateful to have such a wonderful actor like Eunjung putting so much hard work and dedication into their production?

They won't find another actress that can even come close to matching Eunjung's calibre of acting.

"Yesterday Eunjung and the other actors did a screenplay reading in the morning. During that time, the production crew held an emergency meeting about Eunjung. Eunjung's appearance in the drama could possibly be a big burden."

So it's either:

1) Due to all the controversial crap Eunjung is not at 100% acting capability and so the crew consider her a burden and decide get rid of her and/or they fear a drop in the ratings because of her due to the scandal, though considering how decent Soyeon's and Hyomin's dramas are going that shouldn't be so.

2) Eunjung actually gave up due to being emotionally scarred by the controversy and decided she didn't want to be a burden. :(

All the anti's who started the rumors and fools who spread the rumors and idiots who accepted the rumors leading to this witchhunt are probably going to savor this news. I took a look at the article on Allkpop. It's disgusting.

Come on guys. Let's not blame SBS.

From the article, I'm guessing that yesterday's reading was probably something Eunjung didn't handle it well. She was probably stressed out about the situation and everyone(including Eunjung herself) agreed on the withdrawal.

Eunjung is the kind of person who wants to do everything as perfect as possible. She's a professional person and wouldn't want her reputation more damaged if she doesn't do well on this drama.

I'll consider it a back--step so that she could step forward at a safer and stronger pace in the future. It won't be easy, but we'll be here to support her and T-ara. :)

But we'll still be sending the support for the dramas, right ? At least we'll show other people that T-ara have good supporters so they might cast Eunjung again in other dramas.

(On the side-note, let them have a little bad conscience for their decision for removing Eunjung. HA!)

This is the worst news for me, and the way and the moment those cowars os SBS kicked her out is the most harmfull and unrespectull way to do it to Eunjung.

Eunjung beeing professonal and brave decided to keep on filming this drama and the same day she is filmung not in other moment before the press conference, where Eunjung was really suffering for being there and now turns to be an unnecesary sacrifice for people who didn't deserve it i mean SBS

Then when they start to panic made an urgent meeting and decided to kick her out???? .when they sayd they had contracted Ham Eunjung and not T-ara???? I really thought korean society was different but now i've realized that everything is just a fantasy from the dramas an TV programs.

I feel relly depressed even more than the day the rumours about T-ara started.

I really think one of the PDs forced Eunjung out of the cast because they worry about their viewer ratings.

It doesn't make sense for them to keep her in then just kick her out at an "emergency meeting"

How can those guys sleep at night knowing they did something as heartless as that to poor innocent Eunjung?

Broken heart with SBS!

I'm shock! I don't know, How did Eunjung react after heard this all in sudden :(

SBS, I'm looking down for you. Really hate you! :angry:

SBS played a really dirty hand today.

I don't think I even want to watch another one of their shows after this.

KBS ftw.

Whats even more enraging about this is that Eunjung appeared at a press conference she didn't have to go to in her current state, and still had to put up with childish reporters deliberately asking her about the Hwayoung situation.

Why can't they be grateful to have such a wonderful actor like Eunjung putting so much hard work and dedication into their production?

They won't find another actress that can even come close to matching Eunjung's calibre of acting.

Jesus Christ, fellas, enough of the rage here.

What would YOU do if you were in the shoes of SBS or the PD of this drama? Hm?

Eunjung and the rest of T-ara had gone through a massive scandal - mind you, perhaps the biggest scandal of 2012 and probably of all female idol groups and it's not SBS's job to care for whatever they think. What right or say does a broadcasting company have in regards to T-ara's internal affairs?

SBS is a goddamn broadcasting company appealing to the masses' entertainment, not a bunch of humanitarian workers. To say you're going to boycott all their shows over something as this is just irrational idiocy at best and it's not like KBS and MBC are any better, considering both companies underwent two massive strikes over legitimate reasons. I say again - It's not SBS's job to be concerned about T-ara. That's CCM's job, which regardless to say is doing a pathetic job at it and is better off being run down by a whole company of tanks and bulldozers.

To say there's no actress capable of matching Eunjung's level is also sheer idiocy as well - Korea has a plentiful pool of actresses around, some who are worse, some who are better. For that person who's thought that Korean society is the same as how it's portrayed in dramas and TV programs - I won't even get started.

Regardless of Soyeon and Hyomin, it's simply unsuitable for all of T-ara to work at current circumstances - Eunjung can use this time to reflect, rest and refit both mentally and physically. If you people can't be patient with not seeing your favorite idols appearing on screen in TV, smartphone, tablet or computer, then by all means, that's just downright immature of you.

I don't think Eunjung was emotionally in distress.

She's known as one of the most mentally stable in T-ARA, so I don't think that has anything to do with this.

Just because she's the most mentally stable in T-ara doesn't mean she's invincible to whatever crap can happen to her and the group as a whole.

Eunjung, yet alone T-ara as a whole (save for Jiyeon in regards to the late 2010 incident) had never gone through something like this before and to assume that emotional distress didn't play a role in her sudden withdrawal from the drama cast is just idiocy. Her mom pretty much confirmed (or at least heavily suggested or implied) that Eunjung's having it incredibly rough and has even lost weight in recent times.

What? I'm speechless about the news. So correct me if I'm wrong. Eunjung personally drop the show so it is not the PD or SBS kicked her out? I'm really speechless. I don't want to watch the Five fingers. The only reason why I watch it is because of eunjung. I want to cry, because I felt the burden that eunjung feel right now. Please be strong Ham Eunjung. Fighting. :(

If this is of her own will, I support her decision. However if the show's producers are making her leave because of the potential bad publicity, that's pretty F-ed up. Honestly she should focus on music. Lol I'm tired of minialbums and repackages...we need a full, AFA/BH caliber album.

I can't continue reading those comment posted in the AKP, my heart is aching their are so many anti's celebrating because of Eunjung possibility of removing in the show. My heart is aching right now. Please be strong Ham Eunjung I still support you. I will looking forward for your comeback, T-ara's comeback. I'm so sad. :(

Nah, I suspect loads of foul play on this one.

Eunjung didn't give up her role voluntarily I'll you that much, someone or some people forced her out.

Yeah, me too Eunjung will not give up her role if ever she will drop it it should be at the beginning of the T-ara controversy. She will not make any delayed for the filming of the drama. Poor Eunjung.

This disappoints me.

Whether it was the station that asked her to leave or she wanted to leave I can kind of understand.

As unpopular as this maybe i actualy wish all of T-ara would just take a break for a bit. Not to give antis a victory but more just to give the girls a break this whole incident is probably taking a toll on them. Having some bonding time amongst each other and some time with their families would be good. I know that's not profitable for CCM to have their money making group sitting on the sideline, but I sometimes wonder if they are just worsening their image overall by pushing threw this whole situation almost by force.

Oh well good luck eunjung. This definetly disappoints me. I really liked her in wgm, jangwoo couple was the only couple I watched. I hope they give them a nice ending and don't just randomly kill the couple off.