Diadem Forums

[12.08.22] Eunjung's role in "Five Fingers" jeopardized because of issues with sponsors

nathaniel

I saw Jin Sae Yeon according in the article of AKP, she MIGHT replace the role of Ham Eunjung in the drama but no confirmation yet according to Jin Sae Yeon and its agency. Waiting more news about this new heartbreak for Ham Eunjung.

I already vote for Queen's and I saw the result and Queen's is really far from the other fandoms. T-ara Fighting.

Hm, Jin Sae Yeon is actually quite a decent actress (I think she does really well in Bridal Mask) and I'd even go as far to say she's above Eunjung's level by far. But Bridal Mask is still some weeks away from finishing so it just doesn't seem plausible for her to film 2 dramas at once.

By the way, it shouldn't come as a surprise Queen's is falling behind since their numbers were generally low to begin with in comparison to other fandoms, not to mention it got drastically reduced further thanks to the fiasco that broke out some weeks ago.

I'm upset with this whole situation. First they say Eunjung dropped out and then the truth comes out that the reason is because of the sponsors. They are so afraid of the antis that they have not thought of the fans that still support T-ara. I hope that all the K-fans come together and boycott the sponsors for the injustice, i would feel bad for the cast but the production and sponsors need to learn a lesson.

Hm, Jin Sae Yeon is actually quite a decent actress (I think she does really well in Bridal Mask) and I'd even go as far to say she's above Eunjung's level by far. But Bridal Mask is still some weeks away from finishing so it just doesn't seem plausible for her to film 2 dramas at once.

By the way, it shouldn't come as a surprise Queen's is falling behind since their numbers were generally low to begin with in comparison to other fandoms, not to mention it got drastically reduced further thanks to the fiasco that broke out some weeks ago.

Actually, Queen's is leading ahead of every other fandom in that poll, but it isn't any indication of strong fanbase though.

Seriously? Why do I feel that it is the company that is afraid and worried to cast Eunjung. Don't tell me they really bought the stories of that "rice-shoving" incident spreading around. Seriously they are just reading too much. Being in the industry and constantly getting involved with the press and media, they ought to know better what should and what should not do. It is unfair to cut off Eunjung if they are so concerned with getting backlashes from netizens and the general public. But the thing is, THIS should never be a concerned when it's not true. They should have known better. They'll regret their decision and slap themselves in the face if they were to remove Eunjung. Doesn't it prick their conscience? How can they behave like those sponsors who axe off T-ara from their endorsements. I wouldn't blame them because those sponsors wouldn't know much of the entertainment industry, and since their business goal is relies on people marketing for profit making. Any negative form of advertisements/images brings them damages. But SBS?! Hello, they are a huge media company. I thought they were better, but I guess I'm wrong.

And they probably just considered the amount of hate and tense surrounding this issue shown in public, but they never notice the amount of love and support that are still standing by them from the back. Are their judgements impaired? Yes, money does makes the world go round, it can buy you almost everything that is measurable, but you can never buy intangible things like love and trust.

Eunjung has been professional. She did not even shed a tear during her first appearance after this incident. She has been working hard for this role and what is wasteful is not Eunjung "hurting" the ratings nor is it people boycotting the advertised products. It is hardwork and effort gone down the drain, the loss of talent by pulling her out. Just not right to deny someone the opportunity to showcase and prove themselves when so much has been put in.

I hope SBS seriously reconsider their decision and come up with a reasonable verdict. It is not right to destroy or trample on a person for their own perceived reputation. I know it's a selfish world, but please be more empathetic. All the more they should embrace them when they are victimized by malicious cyber bullying. Why are they joining in. They should be taking corrective steps to lead the masses back on the right track. Will they condemn forever? If T-ara were to get back stronger again, I hope their skin will not be so thick to make use of their popularity for ratings again. What a materialistic world.

These three articles really doesn't do much justice.. >.<"

Seriously? Why do I feel that it is the company that is afraid and worried to cast Eunjung. Don't tell me they really bought the stories of that "rice-shoving" incident spreading around. Seriously they are just reading too much. Being in the industry and constantly getting involved with the press and media, they ought to know better what should and what should not do. It is unfair to cut off Eunjung if they are so concerned with getting backlashes from netizens and the general public. But the thing is, THIS should never be a concerned when it's not true. They should have known better. They'll regret their decision and slap themselves in the face if they were to remove Eunjung. Doesn't it prick their conscience? How can they behave like those sponsors who axe off T-ara from their endorsements. I wouldn't blame them because those sponsors wouldn't know much of the entertainment industry, and since their business goal is relies on people marketing for profit making. Any negative form of advertisements/images brings them damages. But SBS?! Hello, they are a huge media company. I thought they were better, but I guess I'm wrong.

And they probably just considered the amount of hate and tense surrounding this issue shown in public, but they never notice the amount of love and support that are still standing by them from the back. Are their judgements impaired? Yes, money does makes the world go round, it can buy you almost everything that is measurable, but you can never buy intangible things like love and trust.

Eunjung has been professional. She did not even shed a tear during her first appearance after this incident. She has been working hard for this role and what is wasteful is not Eunjung "hurting" the ratings nor is it people boycotting the advertised products. It is hardwork and effort gone down the drain, the loss of talent by pulling her out. Just not right to deny someone the opportunity to showcase and prove themselves when so much has been put in.

I hope SBS seriously reconsider their decision and come up with a reasonable verdict. It is not right to destroy or trample on a person for their own perceived reputation. I know it's a selfish world, but please be more empathetic. All the more they should embrace them when they are victimized by malicious cyber bullying. Why are they joining in. They should be taking corrective steps to lead the masses back on the right track. Will they condemn forever? If T-ara were to get back stronger again, I hope their skin will not be so thick to make use of their popularity for ratings again. What a materialistic world.

These three articles really doesn't do much justice.. >.<"

Well... those shows are sponsored by the same people that used to sponsor T-ara. And to be fair, i think their concern is valid to some degree, since they should predict the response of the masses regardless of the truth involved.

What I think its a shame it's to wait until now to make that decision. By doing it so suddenly it just arise problems and discomforts not only for Eunjung, but also for the whole cast and to the one replacing Eunjung (if it comes to happen).

With that said, I do hope that they reconsider it. I wouldn't care for the show without her.

What I think its a shame it's to wait until now to make that decision. By doing it so suddenly it just arise problems and discomforts not only for Eunjung, but also for the whole cast and to the one replacing Eunjung (if it comes to happen).

That's exactly what I thought. It's kind of stupid to kick her so late. She was on press conference, she was abouth to start filming and now this? That's not really the way grown ups should behave.

They say if eunjung still in drama, people won't watching it?

Because eunjung was remove from that drama, no one will watch it!

Not really... They said that people might not buy the products advertised by the drama. What they really strive for is more sells. Increasing the audience is just a way to increase sales on advertised products like cellphones, clothes, etc.