Diadem Forums

[12.08.22] Eunjung and agency confused by the news, "We hadn't received any notice"

nathaniel

[12.08.22] Eunjung and agency confused by the news, "We hadn't received any notice"

20120822162221227.jpg

"Just yesterday I was at script reading with Changwook oppa...."

T-ara's Eunjung did not know she was removed from the cast of SBS "Five Fingers".

On the 22nd, an acquaintance of Eunjung said, "Last Sunday they had test filming and just had the script reading yesterday and she can't believe she was suddenly removed. Now she can't do anything. She can only wait for the SBS drama producer's decision."

Eunjung's agency said, "Eunjung definitely did not voluntarily decide to leave the drama. We haven't received any notices in her being removed from the show yet from SBS. We will make an aggressive response to the production side if that is the decision made."

SBS and the drama producers both have contradicting statements. SBS has said now that Eunjung leaving the drama is "not confirmed."

Eunjung's agency also said that Eunjung received more than one lead role drama offer, but she chose "Five Fingers" and is now extremely devastated.

They also said, "She has already received a portion of her salary and has been practicing piano hard for her role. The media reports saying she is no longer cast because of PPL we don't know anything about.

Eunjung was scheduled to begin appearing in the fifth episode.

Source: http://media.daum.ne...120822162221780 / http://m.media.daum....120822155805997

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

What is this madness that is happening?! My heart goes out to Eunjung, she must be feeling so anxious and stressed right now :(

At least we know that she's still a fighter and didn't quit though!!! I hope she can keep her position!!! Can't believe SBS or whatever had the nerve to lie and say that Eunjung dropped/left her role voluntarily though... that's just messed up...

Please let her stay! I can no longer be rational about this anymore. Acting has always been Eunjung's forte and dream. She is like the hilt of a sword while the drama is the blade; if they decide to pull her off the drama, she'll feel powerless as if the blade has been shattered into many pieces. Why ruin a girl's dream over some unverified rumors?

Funny, didn't they sign a new contract with a separate agency to handle the acting side of their careers? Just something to keep in the back of your minds about this all. I was a little surprised at how... normal their reaction sounded in the above report.

Anyway, it's a shame, all this. There are "big picture" things to this, but I'll let it rest. Anyway, it's not the first time advertisers were overly sensitive to goings-on. And it's not the first time network folk bowed to pressure from the moneybags.

... and it's not the first time Mr. Kim opened up a can of worms that dismantlee years of hard work, crippled careers, caused immense personal trauma and actively invited onlookers to see Korea and Koreans in a negative light.

What's this? What's that? Why is Eunjung said to be kicked out all of a sudden? I certainly hope that this is all just a misunderstanding and Eunjung remains in the show. Poor Eunjung, she have even practiced for the script and piano already ><

Kinda disappointed with all this media nowadays...

What's this? What's that? Why is Eunjung said to be kicked out all of a sudden? I certainly hope that this is all just a misunderstanding and Eunjung remains in the show. Poor Eunjung, she have even practiced for the script and piano already ><

Kinda disappointed with all this media nowadays...

i'm very confused... :(

Whaaaat?! At first they say Eunjung decided to leave and now she's not even given due notice she's out?!

To think that she did her best to attend the press conference, to rehearse her lines, to practice piano already...

This is so unfair, so unprofessional, so unjust.

I hope SBS and the whole Five Fingers team can sort this out and allow Eunjung to stay.

I am still hoping the earlier reports of Eunjung leaving is totally false.

I hope if they are indeed still deciding... they will decide in Eunjung's favor.

Eunjung please be strong! Fighting!

I keep smiling on the bunch of xxxx that happened to our girls recently, but not anymore, even thought this mess is kinda funny.

U expel a LEAD role and her or her agency, her castmate or even the PD of the drama know nothing about it. WTH on earth just happen?

Quite an extensive list of the duds happening to T-ara all year. They actually seem extremely unlucky and I'd go as far to say they're the most unlucky group at current.

1. Eunjung's leg injury during LD promotions

2. Jiyeon is unable to take her first ever vacation since debut due to DH2 filming

3. Soyeon apparently has a bit of a leg injury herself and ends up performing on crutches.

4. KKS openly threatens them in public

5. 2 unnecessary members are added

6. Boram is caught up with acute gastritis

7. The Twitter issue results in the greatest idol scandal and chaos of 2012

8. Hwayoung's contract is terminated and gets kicked out.

9. Soyeon gets in a major car accident (supposedly anyway)

10. Eunjung gets the boot from the drama she's supposed to be in.

Am I missing anything so far?

It almost as seems like fate wants them to collapse (whether if it's targeted towards CCM or T-ara itself however, is a matter of debate).

Creepy O.o

HAHAHAHAHA.. (pitiful laugh) What the hell? Eunjung received portion of her salary (a.k.a deposit), Learning piano for her role, had script reading, and most importantly DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BEING REMOVED?!

So from the headline "Eunjung leaves FIve FIngers" to "Eunjung removed due to sponsor conflict" became "Eunjung doesnt get a notice about leaving the role".... How 'awesome' is this... =__=||

Dude, ENOUGH OF THE TRAUMA!!! She's working hard preparing for the character and suddenly notice her that she is removed, it'll definitely hurt her more... >__<ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

so... I'm confused. Just 2 hrs ago, they said that Eunjung decided to leave the drama then an hour ago, they said it was because of the PPL something then now CCM stated that Eunjung didn't volunteer to exit the drama. What's the truth? :/

I still want Eunjung to be part of that drama. :(

HAHAHAHAHA.. (pitiful laugh) What the hell? Eunjung received portion of her salary (a.k.a deposit), Learning piano for her role, had script reading, and most importantly DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BEING REMOVED?!

So from the headline "Eunjung leaves FIve FIngers" to "Eunjung removed due to sponsor conflict" became "Eunjung doesnt get a notice about leaving the role".... How 'awesome' is this... =__=||

Dude, ENOUGH OF THE TRAUMA!!! She's working hard preparing for the character and suddenly notice her that she is removed, it'll definitely hurt her more... >__<ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

So yeah, she's been paid for what she's done so far \o/ All's fair right? She didn't start filming yet :) :) :)

Am I missing anything so far?

Yeah, Hwayoung's leg injury, but I guess you deliberately left that out because she's not with the group presently, right?

It almost as seems like fate wants them to collapse (whether if it's targeted towards CCM or T-ara itself however, is a matter of debate).

Nope, only antis.

so... I'm confused. Just 2 hrs ago, they said that Eunjung decided to leave the drama then an hour ago, they said it was because of the PPL something then now CCM stated that Eunjung didn't volunteer to exit the drama. What's the truth? :/

I still want Eunjung to be part of that drama. :(

Perhaps there are still lingering media reporters who got scolded or even penalized for making false reports about our girls earlier and ended up getting their media companies sued by Core Contents Media, and still trying to retaliate against them? *shrugs*

She doesn't have enough determination.

How so? :huh: