Diadem Forums

[12.08.22] Eunjung and agency confused by the news, "We hadn't received any notice"

nathaniel

She doesn't have enough determination.

No sure she doesn't. She just show her face on a press conference and keep going in that drama even when haters are filling their stupid lifes or not lifes bulling her.

When she has her ankle hurt and after knee ligaments broken she was with her t-ara members even in a charity visit to elders and just a week or less after was performing with painkillers between stages and bandage. She even went to Paris concert knowing she couldn't perform because of her injury.

She didn't go te beauty saloon while the others were working to fill the gap she left and learning her lines. And hasn't look for pitty on twitter. And say she was so hurt but 2 days after go walking to CCM to talk with the boss.

And just read the news she didn't leave 5 fingers the sponsors pressed sbs to kicked her out. if the word determination

couldn't be say about Eunjung would only be because that word is not enough to express her profesionalism and compromise with her t-ara members,her fans, and herself.

All an act to act pitiful, I think. It's kinda sad actually.

To quote someone (talking about HwaHwa, ofc), Eunjung is "acting like the poor victim."

soyeon accident, eunjung forced to leave the drama, all are acts for playing out victim, yeah right? so how about hwahwa also plays the victim role? if anything, they never "play" victim role, they're all indeed the victims of the whole situation.

i just don't get it....this year after i heard good news about t-ara then a few days later i heard bad news,

good news-bad news,good news-bad news.....this really hard test for t-ara...keep strong queen's and t-ara

NOMINATION: BEST KPOP FANDOMS..!!!

Vote Here now: http://bestofkorea.weebly.com/index.html

You can VOTE as many times as you want ..!!!

No sure she doesn't. She just show her face on a press conference and keep going in that drama even when haters are filling their stupid lifes or not lifes bulling her.

When she has her ankle hurt and after knee ligaments broken she was with her t-ara members even in a charity visit to elders and just a week or less after was performing with painkillers between stages and bandage. She even went to Paris concert knowing she couldn't perform because of her injury.

She didn't go te beauty saloon while the others were working to fill the gap she left and learning her lines. And hasn't look for pitty on twitter. And say she was so hurt but 2 days after go walking to CCM to talk with the boss.

And just read the news she didn't leave 5 fingers the sponsors pressed sbs to kicked her out. if the word determination

couldn't be say about Eunjung would only be because that word is not enough to express her profesionalism and compromise with her t-ara members,her fans, and herself.

I could easily counter that Eunjung performing in LD despite her injury is partly due to that she's fearful of repercussions of taking any sort of medical leave, considering the fact that KKS's definition of 'lazy' is pretty screwed up to the core and he has openly threatened the members in public, not to mention he's pretty much hellbent on making them compete with one another. Determination isn't the only thing that's pushing them - it's FEAR.

We're talking about a group of women who have a gun pointed at the back of their heads and if they do even the slightest thing to piss the gunner off, then it's goodbye forever.

i really mad right now....my heart just want to explode...hope will receive good news

btw don't forget to vote okay...i think we deserve to get no.1 because what we've been through right now,our heart so hurt,my friend

bashing t-ara in front of me...but i still strong with t-ara like you guys..

NOMINATION: BEST KPOP FANDOMS..!!!

Vote Here now: http://bestofkorea.weebly.com/index.html

You can VOTE as many times as you want ..!!!

Yeah, Hwayoung's leg injury, but I guess you deliberately left that out because she's not with the group presently, right?

Nope, only antis.

I'm assuming that was a jabby or hostile response since it's pretty clear that you're a huge Hwayoung fan. Going as far to accuse me of 'deliberately' leaving that out is just stretching it. I'll concede that Hwayoung wasn't exactly a member I could give much of a concern about though but it wasn't of any intention to leave her leg injury out (nor was this even reported in the press prior to the whole scandal blowing out).

And no, it's not just antis who want their heads lopped off the top. Of all the people I know (Koreans, that is), most if not all have a highly negative opinion of T-ara as of now and would prefer seeing them disband but I certainly wouldn't label them as 'antis' hellbent on destroying the group.

I could easily counter that Eunjung performing in LD despite her injury is partly due to that she's fearful of repercussions of taking any sort of medical leave, considering the fact that KKS's definition of 'lazy' is pretty screwed up to the core and he has openly threatened the members in public, not to mention he's pretty much hellbent on making them compete with one another. Determination isn't the only thing that's pushing them - it's FEAR.

We're talking about a group of women who have a gun pointed at the back of their heads and if they do even the slightest thing to piss the gunner off, then it's goodbye forever.

Yes,thew work always under pressure and fear. But i hate the fact that korean public prefer idols to lie and think their kpop artist sare angels. That no one in a gorup argue, that girls are nuns and boys angels and no one can do anything wrong becuase afterall they are idols.

They are not humansb they can't make mistakes and agencies press them to act like they are perfect. For t-ara bad lyck they are working for the worst agency ever that instead of helping them are sinking them more everytime they make an statement.

Yes,thew work always under pressure and fear. But i hate the fact that korean public prefer idols to lie and think their kpop artist sare angels. That no one in a gorup argue, that girls are nuns and boys angels and no one can do anything wrong becuase afterall they are idols.

They are not humansb they can't make mistakes and agencies press them to act like they are perfect. For t-ara bad lyck they are working for the worst agency ever that instead of helping them are sinking them more everytime they make an statement.

They ARE called 'idols' for a reason you know - considering they're supposed to take part in multiple fields of entertainment, the media and the public in general eventually grow to have the preference of seeing them as 'angels' or 'saints'. In a way, they're supposed to be 'role models' for young people out there. There's also the fact that idols are even trained to act fake in front of the camera by the agencies in particular - which goes to say, ultimately, its the agencies that are to hold much of the blame - the public just eats the stuff they're fed mindlessly.

You'd also have to consider that the Korean public had been bombed with media reports of bullying earlier in the year - cases which resulted in suicide amongst middle school students in particular and bullying as a whole is quite a huge social issue there (though I can say the same for anywhere else, I do know that bullying in Korea is quite severe since I've witnessed and experienced it myself when I was there).

The very last thing the public would want to hear about bullying after hearing so many severe cases of it in a year is idol groups going through the same thing. Group activities aside, the timing of the incident was just absolutely terrible due to that alone.

Now you know another reason why I'm asking for a police conviction. :D Since there's no evidence to back this, yeah, another fabrication. And if this is suppose to be a pun, a terrible one, given the gravity of the situation for our girls. <_<

I'm assuming that was a jabby or hostile response since it's pretty clear that you're a huge Hwayoung fan.

Your perception is wrong on both counts there, as it's a question for clarification because I'm sure you read and noticed our Hwayoung's injury, before posting that unnecessary list here, and I'm a fan of all of the girls. Your perception and recollection has only witnessed "Hwayoung" being pointed out because I continue to mention her eventual return to the group in almost every posting I made since that "huge misunderstanding".

Going as far to accuse me of 'deliberately' leaving that out is just stretching it. I'll concede that Hwayoung wasn't exactly a member I could give much of a concern about though but it wasn't of any intention to leave her leg injury out (nor was this even reported in the press prior to the whole scandal blowing out).

Thank you for clarifying that for the record. :)

And no, it's not just antis who want their heads lopped off the top. Of all the people I know (Koreans, that is), most if not all have a highly negative opinion of T-ara as of now and would prefer seeing them disband but I certainly wouldn't label them as 'antis' hellbent on destroying the group.

If anyone wants the T-ara members dead by decapitation, that very much fits the motivations of an anti, even as far as a "potential criminal". Anti-fan and Anti-T-ara are still "Antis". <_<

Query, . . . how many people do you know, and yes, I'm asking for a specific number here.

They ARE called 'idols' for a reason you know - considering they're supposed to take part in multiple fields of entertainment, the media and the public in general eventually grow to have the preference of seeing them as 'angels' or 'saints'. In a way, they're supposed to be 'role models' for young people out there. There's also the fact that idols are even trained to act fake in front of the camera by the agencies in particular - which goes to say, ultimately, its the agencies that are to hold much of the blame - the public just eats the stuff they're fed mindlessly.

Why the "mindless comment" about the public, which happens to include both you and me and everybody else here in the forum?

You'd also have to consider that the Korean public had been bombed with media reports of bullying earlier in the year - cases which resulted in suicide amongst middle school students in particular and bullying as a whole is quite a huge social issue there (though I can say the same for anywhere else, I do know that bullying in Korea is quite severe since I've witnessed and experienced it myself when I was there).

Bombarded with a bunch of lies and fabrication. How about taking it from this point of view, . . .

Remember that time about our girls being accused of bad behavior "towards the media" before? What if the media reporters took it so badly, that they were willing to defame them gradually over time, and it has reached to this point right now. No need to answer this, just think about it and consider it from another point of view.

The very last thing the public would want to hear about bullying after hearing so many severe cases of it in a year is idol groups going through the same thing. Group activities aside, the timing of the incident was just absolutely terrible due to that alone.

True, which is why at least the industry is taking measures to make things more safer for all of their employees and staff members to prevent it from happening again. It's a plus that it gets schools involved too, which is probably the next best thing to come out of this "misunderstanding".

I'm confused ... so this is SBS's decision or something and not an agreement ? Or is it another rumor ?

If you're here just to troll, then leave. I can take BS from other places but not here.

Eunjung don't have enough determination ? Are you kidding me ?

DO I HAVE TO POINT OUT HOW MANY PERFORMANCES SHE WENT ON STAGE WHILE GETTING INJURED?

Last year she took shots just to get on the goodbye stage for YaYaYa. Early this year she stayed on stage in Lovey Dovey performances until she can't put up with her injuries anymore.

Her determination is second to none and everyone knows it. To be saying things like this mean you don't know them at all.

So kids, in the midst of all these goings-on and our various disagreements and various choices regarding what is said here, here's something the whole family can enjoy:

You take a look at all this nonsense, all this bs you're seeing happening, in the news and on other sites, and to those kids over there in Korea who're trying their best to get through this... and you remember all the involved parties who are making the wrong decisions... Mr. Kim... the myriad haters... the advertisers, the producers, the reporters, the kids, the adults, the populace... and you remember how everything's made you feel.

Take stock of your life, kids, what you're doing, what you want to be doing, where you're going, what you'll be doing... You take stock of your life, and decide "I'm gonna do better." Do better than what you've seen play out so far. Find that thing you want, and do a better job getting there, and then do a better job of doing it. Do better for the kids you'll have some day, for the family you have now, for the friends that'll be there for you, for the people you work for and the people who work for you. Do better for yourself. Do better for the people you'll never meet or even know about who'll somehow be affected by the things you do. Hell, do better for T-ara. Take what you're feeling now and do what you can so that at least, maybe, no one has to feel the same way because of something you did when you could've done something better. Really, no matter how things turn out for those poor girls over there, take this personal experience of yours, and make it something better. Do better than what you've seen.

first, they (MBC) said Eunjung pulls out of We Got Married (without even having wedding photo session like other couples) because she wanted to focus on her drama. then, they (SBS) said that Eunjung pulls out of 'Five Fingers' cast without stating exact reason of leaving. then they (CCM/KKS) said that the crew pulls Eunjung out of 'Five Fingers' cast because of the 'current' (yeah, current. it's almost been a month now!) scandal regarding the whole T-Ara situation might hurt the drama and sponsorship deal.

in all seriousness, if they (SBS) 'worries' about the sponsorship deals and all, they shouldn't make her (Eunjung) attend the promo and press conference for the drama. that'll just hurt Eunjung even more. now, she will feels like all the misfortunes are because of her.

sometimes, Korean entertainment industry can be such an ass. after all, there seems to be some truth on what they said about the 'graceful and bright' Korean entertainment industry.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/blogs/singapore-showbiz/singaporean-k-pop-star-wannabe-drops-114826794.html

#SupportHwayoung #SupportT-ARA

Now you know another reason why I'm asking for a police conviction. :D Since there's no evidence to back this, yeah, another fabrication. And if this is suppose to be a pun, a terrible one, given the gravity of the situation for our girls. <_<

Your perception is wrong on both counts there, as it's a question for clarification because I'm sure you read and noticed our Hwayoung's injury, before posting that unnecessary list here, and I'm a fan of all of the girls. Your perception and recollection has only witnessed "Hwayoung" being pointed out because I continue to mention her eventual return to the group in almost every posting I made since that "huge misunderstanding".

Thank you for clarifying that for the record. :)

If anyone wants the T-ara members dead by decapitation, that very much fits the motivations of an anti, even as far as a "potential criminal". Anti-fan and Anti-T-ara are still "Antis". <_<

Query, . . . how many people do you know, and yes, I'm asking for a specific number here.

Why the "mindless comment" about the public, which happens to include both you and me and everybody else here in the forum?

Bombarded with a bunch of lies and fabrication. How about taking it from this point of view, . . .

Remember that time about our girls being accused of bad behavior "towards the media" before? What if the media reporters took it so badly, that they were willing to defame them gradually over time, and it has reached to this point right now. No need to answer this, just think about it and consider it from another point of view.

True, which is why at least the industry is taking measures to make things more safer for all of their employees and staff members to prevent it from happening again. It's a plus that it gets schools involved too, which is probably the next best thing to come out of this "misunderstanding".

Asking for a police conviction alone is ridiculous from the start since there's no actual law being broken here and labor rights in Korea are ridiculously laughable for such a developed country. Just because one isn't breaking the law doesn't mean he/she is a douchebag.

And even so, you're demand for the police to look into the bullying issue is also fallacy as the only time the police are ever involved is if potential murder or suicide is in the mix - which certainly isn't the case of T-ara.

Read up on anything about Kpop's darker sides and it's pretty darn clear that idols in general are worked like slaves and Soyeon already confirmed that the group is pretty much worked to the bone and want to go on vacation - and all they get is one week and in that midst, KKS outright calls them 'lazy'. And since then, they've been very silent about their own rights despite promoting on a level that's even far more than other idol groups out there.

Determination aside, there's absolutely no sense or logic for the members to have the motive to perform despite being injured and overworked terribly - the only credibly guess why they're still doing so is because they're doing it out of fear of repercussion - hence, the term 'a gun pointed behind their heads'.

If you even bother to look into how SeeYa's Nam Gyuri fared, she didn't call KKS a devil for nothing.

Specific number? The Korean community here is 30k+ in New Zealand and I may as well say I lost count. Lot of people talked about it and they've been pretty open about their opinion regarding T-ara. Disliking and disapproving of a group and being an 'anti' of it are two different levels. You seem to be generalizing them under one umbrella.

Ugh;; it's pointless even arguing with you here. That is all. End of story.

please don't tell me there will be another "the staff and the crew stayed up all night discussing the whole situation. eventhough the rest of the cast are against Eunjung's dismissal, the PD thought that this might be the best for all, including Eunjung."

don't emulate another stupid ass mistake made by KKS/CCM.

#SupportHwayoung #SupportT-ARA

Always be humble ^^ and sensible ^^ I applaud you, acting genius ^^

The differences in level of determination ^^ Let us all have more determination~

Actually it looks like Eunjung had determination I guess~

All an act to act pitiful, I think. It's kinda sad actually.

To quote someone (talking about HwaHwa, ofc), Eunjung is "acting like the poor victim."

So yeah, she's been paid for what she's done so far \o/ All's fair right? She didn't start filming yet :) :) :)

Are you kidding me? You are acting like some netizens who have been brainwashed by the rumor plague that wiped the Net. It's not too late to jump off the bandwagon of cyber bullying.

There must be a mastermind behind all these nonsense which want T-ara dead....

saying a mastermind orchestrating the whole are quite a long shot, in my opinion. if anything, only the current 'top' girl group wanted T-Ara out because T-Ara if not the best, WERE on their way in becoming the best girl group in Korea.

but, 'ones entitled to ones opinion'. have your say.

My poor Eunjung... she is of course hurt mentally! she gained the most hate, removed from her advertisement, we got married & now her drama & she even didn't know about it!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what to say just I hope she stays strong although I know it's hard! Eunjung Fighting!!!

there will be beautiful rainbow after this heavy Rain...

SBS said, adding that they will be talking to the manufacturers and sponsors who have unilateral decision to arbitrarily remove Eunjung because of advertising issues without any notice to SBS. There are also reportsthat the actress is expected to replace the role of Eunjung will not be able to participate in the drama because encumbered filming a movie.

Official representative from SBS, "Completely untrue. We do not know anything about the cancellation of Eunjung's role as well as related information. Ridiculous when there are guys that we have putnotice of the cancellation of his role with Eunjung. We are continuing to clarify things and feel really embarrassed for the occurrence of unforeseen things like this. "

Source: Starnews