Diadem Forums

[12.08.22] Eunjung and agency confused by the news, "We hadn't received any notice"

nathaniel

so... I'm confused. Just 2 hrs ago, they said that Eunjung decided to leave the drama then an hour ago, they said it was because of the PPL something then now CCM stated that Eunjung didn't volunteer to exit the drama. What's the truth? :/

I still want Eunjung to be part of that drama. :(

I'm pretty sure she don't leave the drama voluntary. If you think about it why would she endure weeks of bashing and holding everything in to be in this drama and then last minute back out? Stupid sbs

Okay what the hell is happening?! And what is the truth?! I just read an article in Starnews about SBS saying they don't know anything about Eunjung's dismissal from the cast.. If it's true that Eunjung is indeed removed from the cast how came SBS wasn't informed & Eunjung wasn't informed as well.. I know Eunjung won't quit the drama voluntarily because if she indeed wanted to quit she could have done so before the drama started airing & she wouldn't even bother attending the Press Conference & all the interviews.. And she just attended the script reading yesterday do you expect her to quit after that plus she was suppose to start filming today w/ Changwook..

'Five Fingers Production' better clear this out.. The way i see it SBS & Eunjung's camp don't know anything about the possible dismissal instead it was the 5F production that were discussing this.. Maybe it was still on discussion when the news suddenly leak out that's why SBS & Eunjung doesn't know all about this because it was still under discussion & wasn't confirmed..

I just find it so disrespectful on Eunjung's side if they suddenly removed her after asking her to attend all the Script reading, photoshoots, learning piano, learning to cook in a restaurant, prayer meeting,press conference, all the interviews etc. They could have atleast dismissed her early not like this were she was suppose to have her first shooting today already..

i am so disappointed with Five Fingers that even if Changwook is there i won't watch it because of what they did to Eunjung. They get a high rating on the first 2 episode beating 'May Queen' then they suddenly get scared that the rating might drop if Eunjung is still on the production?! That's bullsh*t.. 5F viewers were adults who doesn't even care about T-ara's incident & not some 12 years old netizens who talk crap on the internet.. Anyway like i said before i already love May Queen's pilot more than 5F so i may as well watch that instead of 5F. i am so much disappointed in them, i would have continue watching if it's Eunjung who drop out & not them removing her..

BE STONG EUNJUNG!!! FIGHTING!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: i hate to hear bad news about T-ARA every day ... i hate KKS....I HATE T-ARA'S ANTI-FANS

I WANT T-ARA ...AND LOVE THEM AND SUPPORT THEM FOREVER...

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN TO T-ARA ...NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS SAY..

DONT HURT T-ARA AND THE GIRLS ... THE MEMBERS OF T-ARA ARE HUMAN TOO. THEY HAVE FEELINGS..TOO

T-ARA IS LIKE A LIFE FOR THEM WE KNOW HOW HARD THEY TRIED IN THESE YEARS ..

EVEN IF THEY DO ANY THING WRONG ...WE CAN HELP THEM.. AND FORGET EVERY THING ..WE CAN GIVE THEM A NEW CHANCE ...HOW HARD !!! STILL WE CAN LOVE THEM AGAIN .. JUST IF YOU CANT LOVE THEM AGAIN SO JUST DONT HURT THEM PLS PLS DONT HURT T-ARA BECAUSE STILL HERE IS SOMEONES WHO LOVE T-ARA AND IF YOU HURT T-ARA THEY GET HURT T00..... T-ARA IS ORE EVEY THING ..WE ARE QUEENS..FOREVER :wub:

DONT HURT THEM ANY MORE PLS MITRABZ

These people are so rude.. if they had plans like this then they should have cut eunjung before the presscon or right after the controversy broke.. in that way it will not hurt her more like this.. they had said, she will remain in the drama even in the midst of controversy and that it will never affect their judgement regarding on that matter.. they had made her believe on that assurance but now, what happened huh?.. yes,these people are just protecting their businesses but they shouldn't have let her leave like that when she had been officially introduced in the presscon as the lead character and had been announced that she'll start filming this week.. to make it worst they didn't even tell her in person, she was only informed through a media source.. that was so rude of them, she must also be treated with respect even if t-ara is facing some problems right now... the reason why im looking forward with this drama is because it had eunjung in it but if she'll be gone then i wouldnt waste my time on watching the drama anymore.. :mellow::angry:

No sure she doesn't. She just show her face on a press conference and keep going in that drama even when haters are filling their stupid lifes or not lifes bulling her.

When she has her ankle hurt and after knee ligaments broken she was with her t-ara members even in a charity visit to elders and just a week or less after was performing with painkillers between stages and bandage. She even went to Paris concert knowing she couldn't perform because of her injury.

She didn't go te beauty saloon while the others were working to fill the gap she left and learning her lines. And hasn't look for pitty on twitter. And say she was so hurt but 2 days after go walking to CCM to talk with the boss.

And just read the news she didn't leave 5 fingers the sponsors pressed sbs to kicked her out. if the word determination

couldn't be say about Eunjung would only be because that word is not enough to express her profesionalism and compromise with her t-ara members,her fans, and herself.

Yeah, and it's definitely not because she, I don't know, was forced to go. I'm pretty sure Eunjung can't just flop down and throw a tantrum at will, so of course she went.

LOL at the beauty salon reference, though, just proves my point that the bandwagon on this site is anti-Hwayoung. What exactly is the problem with going to the beauty salon to rest when she was allotted time to do so?

"LOOKING FOR PITY ON TWITTER" omggg stop, you're like the stereotypical fan now. I've heard all this before; it's all good. Because, you know, getting kicked out isn't big or anything. Nope.

soyeon accident, eunjung forced to leave the drama, all are acts for playing out victim, yeah right? so how about hwahwa also plays the victim role? if anything, they never "play" victim role, they're all indeed the victims of the whole situation.

Yep! It's all acting out the victim role, just like Hwayoung. Getting kicked out, being ostracized, getting attacked on Twitter - all acts. ACTING GENIUS ^^~ EVEN GOT THE RAP INSTRUCTORS IN ON IT TOO.

If you're here just to troll, then leave. I can take BS from other places but not here.

Eunjung don't have enough determination ? Are you kidding me ?

DO I HAVE TO POINT OUT HOW MANY PERFORMANCES SHE WENT ON STAGE WHILE GETTING INJURED?

Last year she took shots just to get on the goodbye stage for YaYaYa. Early this year she stayed on stage in Lovey Dovey performances until she can't put up with her injuries anymore.

Her determination is second to none and everyone knows it. To be saying things like this mean you don't know them at all.

Because you know Eunjung so well, right? Can you, like, call her out for tea or something, because I'd like to make friends with her and know her as well as you do. All I've ever seen in Eunjung on camera, so please forgive my ignorance. No doubt she's the most determined person in the world, right, like my boy Jesus.

Are you kidding me? You are acting like some netizens who have been brainwashed by the rumor plague that wiped the Net. It's not too late to jump off the bandwagon of cyber bullying.

I could very well say that you're acting like some delusional fan. It's not too late to jump off the bandwagon of looking wise and "seeing through the lies." Besides, I'm not cyberbullying, stop throwing that word around without proper usage.

how can you say that?

I admit, I lost sleep over it.

I've seen some fans in Diadem that have different opinions but that is very common since not everyone has the same view but - surprise,surprise,it's seems like there's a troll/trolls in this site.

Okay guys,let's try to be nice here.Eunjung is not my favourite member but seeing you bashing a QUEEN hurts a QUEEN'S like me.Didn't they already suffer enough from all those antis, and their so-called fans who turned their back against them just because of unconfirmed bullying rumors?

Do bear in mind that Hwayoung is not the only one who suffer from all those "bullying".At least she has thousands of people who support her while T-ara basically has none.Oh wait,they do have.Loyal QUEEN'S will always support them and never jumps into conclusion hastily.

Sigh,just when I thought T-ara's biggest controversy is slowly dying down,this BS happen.Poor her.She worked so hard by practicing her lines,facing dozens of reporters and trying to hold back her tears during Five Fingers press conference,tolerate for all those criticism for appearing in it,took piano lessons but suddenly BAM! it all gone to waste.

p/s:Sorry if I'd offended anyone.We as QUEEN'S need to stay strong for our girls and let them know that they still have us :)

is there any gun or bomb to get rid of the troll/trolls..i want to buy it..

this is nonsense..eunjung is really committed towards her job..she is really amazing..

i hope eunjung can stay strong..this is too much..sbs will regret if they didn't take eunjung..

eunjung is a great actress n she is the best..i don't know what else to say..

t-ara stay strong..i hope everything will be fine soon..t-ara saranghae..

only if i can get rid all those people who hurt t-ara from this world.....

So anybody who offers a different opinion is a troll, right?

No, people have different opinions, but they use facts and polite opinions to talk about it.

Read your comments. All you did was criticizing us and writing down sarcasm and you call that different opinions ?

And you dared post all these comments with 'I don't know' phase ?

And you're still thinking you're not a troll ? Pfft .....

Because you know Eunjung so well, right? Can you, like, call her out for tea or something, because I'd like to make friends with her and know her as well as you do. All I've ever seen in Eunjung on camera, so please forgive my ignorance. No doubt she's the most determined person in the world, right, like my boy Jesus.

I've seen on and off stage more than a couple of times WITH MY OWN EYES. I've been their fan for two years.

You should have kept silent when I gave you those information about Eunjung performing while injured. I'm using a fact to prove how you were wrong, and yet you reply me with with these sarcastic comments.

Admit it. You're here just to troll and don't know much about T-ara at all. That's why you're embarrassing yourself like this.

hey guys i found this....this queen's already made video for t-ara.She will sent it to asiakore.net.

please guys,show t-ara that you still there for them.

you can/must participate.Make video,photo,love letter,fan-art (all this will send it to t-ara)

Don't just write comment here or anywhere because T-ara didn't see it but this project is just for T-ara..t-ara will receive it...please show your love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8griq5Md1U

Okay this is wierd, are SBS sissy cowards or what. THis is just stupid wierd, impolite to EJ and CCM and is just outright backstabing. Dear people at SBS get your heads checked because something isn't working right up there.

I could very well say that you're acting like some delusional fan. It's not too late to jump off the bandwagon of looking wise and "seeing through the lies." Besides, I'm not cyberbullying, stop throwing that word around without proper usage.

So anybody who offers a different opinion is a troll, right?

I know it will be unrealistic to say we know T-ara well, but I guess we could say it with better back ups from watching their past varieties, shows, interviews and videos. It is clear and obvious how they have grown and transformed over the past 3 years. Yes, we've only seen her on camera. So you should have as well. Do you not see them on camera as well and the news you've read to pass your own judgements?

It's not being delusional. You chose to believe what you've read or seen to make comments, and I choose to believe what I've seen and read to make comments as well. You inferred me seeing through lies. You have already made a stand that they are lies. There is no point in further discussions unless you can put your stance aside and view issues arising neutrally and rationally. Yes, I will admit I love T-ara, and that warrants why I'm here. Aren't you here for the same reason as well? And if it's not cyber bullying, the phrases you've made to put Eunjung down are kind words I suppose?

In any way, no opinions are right or wrong. If it can be that black and white, this controversy will not have existed or lasted that long. You have the option to think the way you like, comment the way you like. We also have the option to think the way we like and comment the way we like.