Diadem Forums

[12.08.22] What happened in the 24 hours before Eunjung was dropped from "Five Fingers?"

kkyc222

I am extremely disappointed wtih how they approached this. It is quite rude to do this to an actor no matter what, especially when you originally supported her and said you do not believe any of the rumors. Admittedly, they may not believe the rumors and all they care about is the revenue they will get. Like they said, they beieve that the issue revolving around T-ara probably increased their ratings so did they use her to be in the show just to get a base of followers to watch the first episodes and then let her go? It's all speculation but the bottom line is, she was under the impression she was starring in this drama and now this happens.

I hope that this action will have consequences on this drama. How many of us only wanted to watch this based on Eunjung being on it? I know I'm not going to support the drama anymore because of the underhandedness of their action. If I did, I would feel like I was supporting their action. I hope many others won't watch it too! Please tell me that the Food Support has been halted immediately and that money will go to a special project for Eunjung!

She must be devasted right now and I hope that those who love her are surrounding her with love and support.

Forever supporting Eunjung! Hwaiting Eunjung! Hwaiting T-ara!

Hummm, I was suspicioius about something with 5 fingers and at the moment they say Eunjung will start to film on the 22 i tought it was fine and the danger had finished, but i was mistaken, it wasn´t finished.

the last video of 5 fingers days before tha airing of the 1 episode, didn´t show Eunjung, in that moment i thought that would only means Eunjung will be kicked out of the drama, but they said it was just because of "schedules" problems( knowing T-ara cancelled everything), even like that i dind´t believe them but accept it and wait for the filming to start.

when Eunjung said at the press conference she hadn´t start her filming I panicked, i thought that they were doubting on her to be in the drama, but just the confirmation of the day she will be on screen 5 of september was said.

BUT NOW, after all this, is OBVIUOS what SBS was doing, they were delaying every Eunjung filming, photoshoot, shcedule of 5 fingers just waiting for another actress to say yes, because if their xxxxing plan didn´t work Eunjung will be there and no one will think they were about to kick her out and people would think SBS were brave to keep going with Eunjung in the drama. THEN IN THE 2 SCENARIOS SBS WINS.

and as the confirmation of the other actress was yesterday "if Eunjung was leaving" THEN they rushed to say there were spondors problems and they took the decition yesterday, but for me that decition was taken from several days before and Eunjung was only their plan B.

I really wish the worst to this drama, I´m sorry for the cast, because i love them most of all Chae Si Ra, an JI hoo but, SBS don´t deserve to succeed.

I hope Eunjung will not be mentally breakdown!!!!!!!! Who could ever withstand in such situation. I got almost choked up for the whole day thinking non-stop about the incident... i wonder how bad and devastated Eunjung is feeling right now..

OK, it seems official that Eunjung will leave Five Fingers...after such a bunch of news it's impossible for another article to come up and says " Eunjung will still a lead member of FF cast, don't take the yesterday news serious;y because SBS and production team got crazy" !!!!! >"< they dont want Eunjung to affect the drama, now it's they taint the drama with their own hands. FF cannot has good rating because of this. And who cares about such advertisment during the movies!!!!! Such a shameless move.

Great news is that T-ara will comeback in the end of August. I might cannot see Eunjung on the silver screen for the time being, but i cannot stand seeing her gradually become invisible like Boram, Jiyeon or Areum. Will wait for T-ara comeback. It will take a lot of time for T-ara to gat back to where they are but they will succeed if they keep moving on.

All I wish now, to the craziest as I can be, Eunjung goes back to FF. But just the most important is for her to overcome this...BE STRONG EUNJUNG.... :(

I admired SBS back then as to how they accepted Joo Ji Hoon despite him being blacklisted in other networks due to his drug case. I also admired SBS back then as to how they said they will keep Eunjung despite the bullying rumors. They could have rejected her when the T-ara controversy heated up, but they didn't. I was also happy that Eunjung's co-actors in the drama accepted her and encouraged her...

Then they allowed her to attend the press conference. She tried her best to be professional by smiling her best even though she is still obviously hurting. She smiled and laughed too sometimes during the event, as she tried to escape her pain and look forward to the drama. Eunjung's fans supported her in that event, with all the rice wreaths, etc. Now that ratings are high, and Eunjung is already rehearsing her scenes and her piano skills, they met an actress behind her back and replaced her arbitrarily, unilaterally, unfairly.

Those sponsors, ugh!

So SBS, Five Fingers production team, etc eventually gave in to the demands of those sponsors and anti-fans.

Cowardice. Scared of anti-fans, never cared for the actual fans.

They feared that Eunjung's appearance will give them losses? Wrong. They lost Eunjung too and the fans behind her.

They used her T-ara publicity, made her a fool by letting her practice for nothing, stabbed her in the back, abandoned her and crushed her pride like that.

Poor Eunjung, so defeated, so helpless, she had no choice but to accept their decision.

How can they treat their lead actress like this?

I posted so many good things about the drama. I even said this drama is nice because of the music story regardless of who the actors are. I am very sorry. I take my words back. Somehow I already got myself so invested in this drama with Eunjung in it. And I can't seem to see Hong Da Mi played by anyone else other than Eunjung. Perhaps out of my love for music and piano I will watch the drama in the future...perhaps next year or I don't know, time will heal these wounds. But for now, I can't seem to watch it knowing that Eunjung was betrayed this way.

Replacing her is probably not a problem with me if they did it before the press conference and they ride on the heat of the controversy a few weeks ago, but knowing how much Eunjung wanted this role, how she supposedly gave up WGM for this and how much she worked hard for this and she already attended the press conference... this unfair manner of replacement... ugh! I guess I will have to say pass... for now.

Dear May Queen, I am presuming that you treat your actors well unlike others... so I wish you the best in the ratings game in the Sat-Sun 9:50pm timeslot.

Eunjung, be strong. This too shall pass. There's no way but up!!! Fighting!!!

I hope the T-ara comeback single Sexy Love won't be jeopardized like this too. T-ara Fighting!!!

Now this is what I called "Bullying". Pretending to be all encouraging one day and backstabbing her in the next.

Even if it's for your sponsors, at least you'd have to call Eunjung for a talk about the situation. How can a production company do something as unprofessional as this ?

What can I expect from a drama that has a production team like this? Maybe leaving the cast was a blessing in disguise, it's better to take a rest than work with these kind of back-stabbing people. You'll never know what kind of things they'll talk and do behind your back.

To Eunjung: FIghting !! We'll always support you. There'll always be better things than this. Stay strong !!

And to Jin Seyeon: My advice is don't join this drama. I like your acting in 'Bridal Mask' so please don't ruin your reputation. :(

Lost, hurt, betrayed, sad, heartbroken,...are my feeling right now. OGM why is everything have to happen to our Eunjung, burden her??? I feel so sad for her right now. They used her and now kick her out and she know nothing, the casts know nothing!!! They took away her happiness, her smile, her cheerful personality, her hope, her dream,....We can't expect to see the bubbly Eunjung for a long long time now :((((((. They are killing her every minute inside and out, physically and mentally. Kpop and K-ent is so cruel!!!

Eunjung fighting!!! Love you and always support you!!! Please be strong!!!

That's really mean...It's like what the father in Five Fingers did, like cheating on Eunjung. To go behind her back like that is just not professional...I wish they would have at least told her. This is just cruel. Any rest she gets from this will be meaningless, when she'll clearly be upset from both this and the controversies surrounding her group...

there is lots of thing i want to say..huhu..but short is better..

well, the main point is sbs is UNPROFESSIONAL..wth..are they out of their mind or what..

we have to 'clean' all this crap..i mean we need to support t-ara always..

ok, i'm quite suprise that even netizen said it nonsense about drop off eunjung in drama..

whoever is jin seyeon of whatever is it. . .so childish..hoping for other to get down to be on top..i mean she hope eunjung was dropped from cast so she can be on it..gosh..you must doesn't really have talents..if you are really good enough, sbs will take you at the first place..so pathetic..sbs, you are ruining kpop entertainment's face..sbs, you need to apology to eunjung and all people for being unprofessional..yeah, maybe sbs really need to make controversy or money or whatsoever..

i will always support eunjung..i love her acting..t-ara hwaiting.. stay strong..lets pray everything is gonna be okay..

That's sad for Eunjung. Hope she's not taking it too badly. :/

It's funny (well, not so funny) how fast things change. 15 days ago, the antis would have been happy, and the decision by the people behind the casting in the drama could have been understandable. Now, announcing that they're dropping Eunjung just when things are coming back to a more calm state is *very* dumb. They will feel the backlash.

How unprofessional! One would think producers know how to handle this sort of situations, but this is just disappointing. Poor Eunjung. She was so excited to film this drama since it was the first time her character would be involved in a love triangle and she even gave the press conference. If they were planning to do this they should've done before the drama press conference! She just suffered there, trying to avoid the T-ara's controversy questions.

hey guys i found this....this queen's already made video for t-ara.She will sent it to asiakore.net.

please guys,show t-ara that you still there for them.

you can/must participate.Make video,photo,love letter,fan-art (all this will send it to t-ara)

Don't just write comment here or anywhere because T-ara didn't see it but this project is just for T-ara..t-ara will receive it...please show your love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8griq5Md1U

Woa! What a dirty move... Not only this delayed decision was already bad. But now we heard of such backstabbing actions... Even though I don't agree with them, I can't really blame them for taking Eunjung out of the show, because I understand the motives behind this. But the way that they handled the situation couldn't be worse... It just made everyone have bad feelings towards all this situation at hand.

i've been so angry today and i thought i was finally calming down now but whenever i read the words 'five fingers' i feel like punching a wall or something. i had been waiting for this drama for so long and i was so happy when they decided to keep eunjung as part of the cast.... i was hoping that focusing on the drama will help her forget what happened -well it's not like forgetting is really an option right now but you know, thinking of it less and focusing on something else would have helped.

they even let her go to the press con...and those interviews.... gosh i'm so worried about her right now, i wonder what she's doing. i hope she gets through this and someday she'll finally get what she deserves. she's so talented and beautiful and amazing and even though they found someone to replace her i could never ever think of anyone who could replace ham eunjung in my heart. oh how i miss our bubbly, naughty, happy baekgu :(

I wouldn't say this is unprofessional, myself.

The job of those making such decisions is not to be nice people but to generate as much revenue as possible. If they believe Eunjung will reduce their revenue or have the choice to replace Eunjung for a girl that would bring more revenue this behaviour is not at all surprising, and T-Ara's position of weakness allow them to try and get away with things they wouldn't be able to otherwise do.

I am not a hater but it was T-Ara's and CCM's failure to do their own job which caused this, with everyone else just reacting to the enviroment such failure created. It may not be nice but it's still their job.

If anything they seem to have left the door open to change their minds if it is better for them to do so. We will have to wait to see whether or not the reaction is such as for them to reconsider.