Diadem Forums

[09.12.15] T-Ara JiYeon will sing for 'God of Study' OST

shining star`★

T-Ara member JiYeon will sing for the OST of 'God of Study'

JiYeon from the six member idol group T-Ara will sing one of the song of the OST of the upcoming drama 'God of study'.

During the drama filming it have been spotted a music video highlights with Jiyeon. A digital single will be released in 2 months.

Jiyeon and co-star Yoo SeungHo play rebellious student in the drama, their teacher will be play by Kim Sooro. JiYeon and Yoo Seungho have gathered a lot of interest due to Yoo Seungho appearance in T-Ara music video Lies, where he kissed JiYeon. Jiyeon have been casted in MBC short drama Hon, in July.

This drama is a remake of Japanese manga/drama 'Dragon Zakura'. The action is located in a high school, considered as the worst of the city, and whose students are without dream and ambitious. The drama is set to be aired in January, 4th.

Translated only the important thing!

Source: http://img1.dcinside.com/viewimage.php?id=...bd3bb12ddf4fa58

Translated by sarang!bang @diadem5

I'm still trying to find the original source of the article >< When I'll find it, I will translate the actual source. Hope it's okay mods ^^

Im sure she will do fine. Im excited though. I hope she doesnt do a ballad-type.. simply because doing a ballad for an OST is like.. expected. i hope they bring something new :D but please no rap jiyeon :)

lol why?

I would actually like to see a breakthrough...rap isnt that bad since 2 hyomin and eunjung can teach her how to rap lol

but that aside, doing another Apple CF style is perfect for me too :D

cant get that cute snow white look out of my head

Guest GirlGotSoul

I'm actually going to watch GOS when it comes out. Hopefully our awesome subbers will sub it~

And it's great she's singing for the OST. Hopefully Jiyeon shines more as she brings us a new song.

Can't wait for the drama~ TFS!

• 6 months later...