Diadem Forums

[12.08.23] KBS debating whether to air Eunjung and Jiyeon's cameo appearance in "Shut Up Family"

nathaniel

[12.08.23] KBS debating whether to air Eunjung and Jiyeon's cameo appearance in "Shut Up Family"

2012082301001238400063171.jpg

After it was announced Eunjung was leaving her role in SBS "Five Fingers", it is attracting attention that together with her group-mate Jiyeon, they were scheduled to make an appearance in the KBS2 daily sitcom "Shut Up Family".

According to one broadcaster, the cameo appearance for "Shut Up Family" was completed a long time ago. They said, "It was filmed before the serious bullying controversy with T-ara happened."

Another one said that "It's true Jiyeon and Eunjung filmed a cameo for 'Shut Up Family'. It's currently undecided if the footage that they got will be aired as scheduled."

It was originally scheduled for them to appear as early as next week. However, because of the big controversy that happened during the start of the Olympics with T-ara, the production crew is unsure if they want to put Jiyeon and Eunjung into the "Shut Up Family" show or cancel the appearance like SBS did for "Five Fingers".

It was revealed yesterday that Eunjung would be removed from the SBS drama "Five Fingers" because of the bullying controversy around her and issues with PPL. Before this, it was announced she and her fake husband Lee Jangwoo were stopping their appearances on MBC "We Got Married".

Source: http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1074688.htm

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

i really hate what's happening now to T-ara, especially to Eunjung... Eunjung being removed in advertisements, cancellation of WGM, five fingers... argh darn!

Why the hell did this things need to happen!!!

This issues might cause them to mentally breakdown...Omg i hope Our girls would stay strong...

>.<

Guest raimay_2

In my mind, I hold a strong word, someday.. when T-ara name was clear and the people know that they made a big mistake to T-ara, I just want to see, can they face their face? The most important things is Queen's beside T-ara, supporting them. For this moment, I realized that those Korean industry so cruel! :angry:

See that silence did nobody any favors. They not only paid the price with a halt in group activities but it pretty much trickles down to each member too. Why nobody lets the girls address the issue publically so everyone can move on, is beyond me.

I think you are right, a conference (should include Hwayoung I think ) to clear the situation should be made..though it's late until now, but it's better than nothing. if things go on like this their Sexy Love comeback cannot get good attention. it's so bad after all the suffer T-ara has gone through to endure the silence and the criticisms from the media. SBS, MBC, KBS, they are starting to consider about T-ara now, it's not their faults worrying about the ratings and stupid comments from netizens, but this issue is taking a very ugly turn..........What can T-ara do, they can just keep silent and wait for decisions just like what they did during the brokeout of the controversy and Eunjung's helpless silence for her FF role...this is not right at all, T-ara cannot voice their opinions nor protecting their rights in such situation... !!!!!!!!!

This is really idiotic. If you don't want to put them in, then just do it. You're going to remove them anyway.

It's like they're asking people first as if they feel sympathy for the girls, which they aren't. They're just manipulating the situation to their favors. And that's even more worse for me.

See that silence did nobody any favors. They not only paid the price with a halt in group activities but it pretty much trickles down to each member too. Why nobody lets the girls address the issue publically so everyone can move on, is beyond me.

I agreed. As long as the situation isn't officially cleared, these kinds of people (like FF production team) will take advantage of T-ara. I don't want to see them with a broken heart like the incident that happened to Eunjung. They can take one incident, but can they take another ? Sooner or later one of the girls with have a mental breakdown from all these mess and it'll be too late to fix everything.

"One does not decided just now for all of this to happened......if necessary they should have announced this long ago when it the controversy first happened...."

Seriously why waited until now??? MBC shown support to T-ara by.......u already know.....the beautiful concert cut.....

Now PPL is playing with Eunjung, and now it's KBS's turn......

Really....I'm losing my temper on CCM and KKS.....what the heck are they waiting for??? Just get it over and done with so now more damage will be cause......

"Get the girls together and let them talk please...." :angry: :angry: :angry: