Diadem Forums

[12.08.23] Translation - A PD's tweet in support of Eunjung

kkyc222

Like the comments above. I, too became a fan of T-ara because of Eunjung. I only started to like and be a fan of T-ara last April cause I only discovered WGM Woojung couple last April thanks to the christmas special where all the 3 couples were present. I can't believe how fans of them for a long long time can give up on them that easily because of RUMORS of them bullying one member and evidences that were only cut from different variety shows. I just started being a fan last April but still I know that they could not do things like that. Longer fans should've known that. But I guess even if you've been a T-ara fan for a long time it doesn't necessarily mean that you are a TRUE fan already. What makes a TRUE is staying by your idols side when all goes down and when they needed you the most. Guess those fans who claim to love T-ara before just like them during the happy times and is a coward to face the sad times like this one.:(

In the episode, Eunjung's tears was soooo genuine. You can really feel how much she is disappointed of them having to part ways and how much she hurts. Jangwoo trying to prevent his tears from falling was obviously so hurt as well. Guess they didn't expect this to happen. I'm so sad that they worked hard for WGM for 1 year and 6 months and yet WGM repay them with just a 15 min ending. How cruel can people get?:( But still this must be my 2nd favorite episode cause even if this is A REALLY REALLY HEARTBREAKING episode, I saw how much they loved each other and how much they still want to stay together.

^^ My comment above is for the woojung last episode not for this. I'm sorry I posted it on the wrong page.:D