Diadem Forums

[12.08.23] Ham Eunjung at home in seclusion with her mother

kkyc222

[12.08.23] Ham Eunjung at home in seclusion with her mother

PS12082300117.jpg

Ham Eunjung, after being forced to leave her drama, has fallen into silence. Eunjung was scheduled to film on the 23rd for SBS's Weekend Drama "Five Fingers" but on the 22nd received a sudden termination notice from the production company. Management Goo, which handles Eunjung's acting activities, said "Since yesterday afternoon, Eunjung has been staying with her family" "She is reluctant to communicate with the outside world and seems to want to observe quietly for now."

On the morning of the 22nd, Eunjung had confirmed her hairstyle and practised piano etc, preparing for her first filming. But because of the news of her being dropped from the drama, she fell into a daze, overwhelmed with shock, and returned to her home situated in Nonhyeon Dong, Gangnam, Seoul.

Instead of close acquaintances, Eunjung chose to seek comfort from her family to overcome this crisis. Eunjung's mother was also a child actress and so has personal experience of the hardships that actors must experience. Management Goo's words "Isn't family the most able to give her strength and support?" expressed Eunjung's condition on the 23rd

Ham Eunjung will be replaced by "Bridal Mask's" Jin Seyeon who will begin shooting immediately

English trans via Chinese TCN translations

Original source: http://news.nate.com.../20120823n24759

Translated by: kclalala @ Diadem

Now it's like just say to T-ara, just quit...

"People" are really out ot break down the girls. Are there some genocidal killers to be reduced to this state? Wait, they should be instead, killers are labeled like the "the great" or a "legend".... What a world this is...

she must feel so bad,i was sure she was at home with her mother, but i think this situation is so unbelieveable that this is not enough. She will need many time, support and most of all SOME GOOD NEWS OR EVEN BETTER NO NEWS AT ALL REGARDING T-ARA AND THE xxxxING DRAMA 5F.

i really hope that even if i´m diying to see her, any comebak will be realease this year . I don´t want bad critics and hate on her because her psysical and menthal health are not good to keep receiveing unfair criticism and betrayals, that could really make Eunjung leave her acting, singing, dancing career for ever or something worse.

Eunjung's mom was a child actress too?! Didn't know that. :P

Aigoo... I hope Eunjung cheers up soon. There are better dramas out there. But then again, I was also anticipating her piano-playing. ~T_T~ Cheer up Jungie! Cry everything out, it'll make you feel much better. In fact, the whole of T-ara should meet up right now and have a crying session. Haizz. FIGHTING! Queen's love you amd will always support you! ♥

Eunjung, just for now take your time to rest... This issue, this happenings is too much... But i believe, as days pass by, The sun will appear once again and favor your side... T-ara side...

Those hatizens, those unprofessional people will soon reflect their faults...

Eunjung Fighting!!! T-ara Fighting! Queen's Fighting!!!

I don't know this woman personally, but i've grown to love her through all her works as a performer and an actress. All this bad news within the past month has really taken a toll. This is really the first time that my heart actually aches for celebrities going through hardships. I know Eunjung will stay strong, with her family by her side because just like all of us, she is human and needs all the love and support she can get in order to get back on her feet.

I'm glad she's with her mum. She needs all the love and support right now.

I'm worried for her and the others. It's close to a month since this fiasco broke. Thought the negativity would have died down by now but obviousy I am wrong. *sigh*