kkyc222

wow the more I read about this scandal

the more Ive got depressed

for a group who has been said as "the most determined group"

they sure showed a huge lack of determination

dont get me wrong, I love them

but this silence will not get our girls anywhere

they have fallen into a pit and stopped trying to climb upwards

and because they have been there for so long, they have lost the strength to climb

the only thing that can save them now is only if there is a rope from someone at the top

but since the pit is deep, that help is highly unlikely

but maybe, just maybe..

a miracle will bound to happen

and we who are waiting for them to come home, can only hope for those miracle

please God,

save them

PS: dont take it so seriously, just wanted to post my feelings in a sort of poetic way heheh

anyways, keep praying theists, and do whatever you do atheists

Well...on the plus side, at least she gets some time to rest and refit - which is something the fandom as a whole had always wanted for the members.

Although I'd also have to sympathize for Jin Se Yeon having to film 2 dramas at once for several weeks, since Bridal Mask is still two weeks away from being finished.

Since Five Fingers is really tiring for Eunjung, let's consider it as a chance for Eunjung to rest for a while. To gain some weight, to regain herself from the past issue she encountered. And to focus for they're comeback since they need to practice a lot. As soon as they made they're comeback and to show to those netizens that the T-ara that they bullied will rise again and they will surely regain the fame that once stolen from them. :)

I know T-ara can do it. Fighting.

Ham Eunjung Fighting.

Bias of EUNYEON. <3

hope she will be in a drama where she can truly shine.. and the 5fingers pd and crews will regret that they removed eunjung..

i don't wanna watch five fingers.. just look at the title... they did not think of a better title.... maybe they don't know what five fingers mean,. they're stupid.

Let's all hope this is a blessing in disguise for Eunjung. Although it is sad and heartbreaking, maybe it's best right now for her to rest her mind and body from everything even for a while. A better project will come her way.

They cannot put a good (wo)man down. I believe in Eunjung's talent as an actress, let's all pray that she and the rest of the girls will rise above it all and get their redemption soon.

Is it just me but it's like there's some what curse to all the idols who attended Running Man Ep 104.. After that RM epi. one by one they get involve into a scandal & get bash by netizens.. First Nichkhun then Eunjung and now Doojoon.. all being involve in controversies now & being bash by netizens are guest on that RM epi..

hmm it would really be fishy is Eunhyuk, Joon, Yonghwa & Siwan got into a scandal too..

Although I'd also have to sympathize for Jin Se Yeon having to film 2 dramas at once for several weeks, since Bridal Mask is still two weeks away from being finished.

LOL she's the one who insisted on taking 'Five Fingers', what's there to sympathize?? I guess she's happy because even before Bridal Mask end she already got another drama.. BM production team is even disappointed at her for accepting this drama when BM haven't even ended yet.. Joo Won got a lot of offer too to star in their drama even before BM ends yet he still haven't accepted any because he choose to focus in BM since their taping & BM haven't ended yet..

LOL she's the one who insisted on taking 'Five Fingers', what's there to sympathize?? I guess she's happy because even before Bridal Mask end she already got another drama.. BM production team is even disappointed at her for accepting this drama when BM haven't even ended yet.. Joo Won got a lot of offer too to star in their drama even before BM ends yet he still haven't accepted any because he choose to focus in BM since their taping & BM haven't ended yet..

I'm assuming that is a hostile response.

If you even bothered to read up on anything about on Jin Se Yeon, you do realize that she and Eunjung aren't strangers, no? Both of them starred in the same movie (White) last year after all and it's easy to assume she accepted the role for reasons other than advancing her own career.

And why I sympathize is because filming 2 dramas simultaneously is a energy-draining matter, regardless if she's aware of this or not. Then again, you could say Eunjung's 'toughness' probably served as a motivation for Jin Se Yeon to take up another role so soon, despite the toll it can take on her physically.

I really feel sorry for Eunjung. All her fans are outraged and devastated too. Eunjung must be feeling more than devastated. Everything she worked hard for went down the drain. She worked on her hair too, she practiced piano, she practiced her lines, and now she must be feeling like she's in hell. What's worse, she might be even blaming herself for this even if she has no fault. I am glad that she has a very supportive family. I have faith that she can get through this.

She's hurting more than ever now. This is the biggest blow so far for her. She entered the entertainment industry to follow her acting dreams and now it seems like the industry turned its back on her. She looked so lifeless and empty when she attended the 5F press conference yet she maintained her professionalism and controlled her emotions to be less of a burden to the 5F team. I thought that her source of strength at that time is the very idea that despite everything she lost due to the T-ara controversy, she still has her acting career at least, and she must have been holding on to it so tightly. But what happened yesterday is the very moment she probably feared: to lose that drama... the drama she chose among other offers, the drama close to her heart because of her mother (piano, acting, reaching dreams)... the drama she cared so much for, that she allegedly gave up other things like WGM just so she can focus on it... And then suddenly she gets betrayed in the vilest and most inconsiderate, unprofessional, unethical way. It's like she was stabbed in the back, not just through any blow but through the moist poisonous and the most lethal weapon that it hurts so bad... not just any hurt.... it probably hurts like she was stabbed a gazillion times, and then put through fire, then thrown in the darkest pit.

Since the T-ara controversy made her lose a lot of things, it seemed that 5F was her supposed lifeline... It gave her hope to carry on. I read somewhere that before, they had to really push and insist to KKS to get them dramas. After the controversy, and after 5F, her future is uncertain because drama offers have probably stopped. And so Eunjung has to hold on to it tight. Now that even 5F is gone... one can only imagine the feeling, like you want to get angry at everything... Oh I can only wish that Eunjung remains strong. I hope she remains calm. I hope she can still think positive. She still has a lot of supporters.

I hope she learned enough from playing Yoon Baek Hee in Dream High... It's not the end of her story... she'll learn from these and she'll come back stronger. I wish someone gives her that K-pendant to remind her to keep on fighting for her dreams.

As for Five Fingers production team, I am still disappointed in them, I really hope they regret what they did. And I really hope they're not like enjoying themselves right now because they got rid of Eunjung. As for those sponsors who pressured them to ditch Eunjung, I hope they realize that they made a wrong decision and I am hopeful that... they don't just realize it... I am hopeful that they will see and feel the backlash from Eunjung's fans. Eunjung's fans are mature, but when it comes to violation of Eunjung's rights... ah... you've got to realize that it's a wrong move to listen to anti-fans and ignore the fans. Fans, when angered, are scary too you know.

As for Jin Se Yeon, READERS, FORGIVE ME FOR MY HONESTY IN THESE SUCCEEDING WORDS SKIP IT IF YOU WANT... as much as she seems innocent in this, I really can't take out anymore the idea in my head that she was some kind of an opportunist, that she was too eager to snatch Eunjung's role the moment the production team gets rid of her. She's supposedly Eunjung's friend and Eunjung even supported Gaksital probably because of her... and she probably knows that Eunjung owns the role... I don't know... Somehow I think her role in the movie White who wanted to be get the lead/center role of the girl group, sort of mirrors this situation, like they're competing for the lead role of this drama. Sorry I can't help it... Se Yeon's role in the movie White... she got chosen for the lead role at some point... but she died because of it. Paid for the greed. Ugh. I guess it's good that Eunjung is safe 'coz she's not the lead. THERE I SAID IT. SORRY. I mean no harm. Sorry for thinking those evil words... I guess I am looking for some defense mechanism but I ended up thinking these. I just want to let it out, so I can move on. Forgive me.

As regards the Sexy Love comeback single... I am no longer sure if they will push through with Aug. 29 release. I have a hunch it's not pushing through again because Eunjung suffered such a painful blow just 7 days before the release. Somehow I really want them all to go on a hiatus for some months just so they can rest, reflect, recharge and regain some confidence. I know I have posted a lot of things ever since the controversy started that I was excited for the release of Sexy Love more than ever. I am sorry. I guess I was too selfish, I was only thinking of my own entertainment. I guess the girls really need some time off. Yesterday's events made me realize how much tortured they are already by the public and the industry who turned their backs on them. They have their limits too as humans and it's probably not wise to risk whatever cards they have remaining in their hands. Or perhaps they can release it not in Korea. Perhaps in other countries, where they still have so much supporters who are willing to accept them again after the controversy. Seriously CCM, how about learning from your mistakes this time and know how to properly manage the group? Oh well... Whatever they decide, I hope it's for the welfare of everyone, especially of the T-ara members. I am still hoping that they can survive this by staying strong. Let's not lose hope for them.

Whatever I said in this post, I want to clarify it in a few words... I wish the best for everyone, I mean no harm... but those who wronged people should definitely pay.

Eunjung Fighting! T-ara Fighting! :)

"She is reluctant to communicate with the outside world and seems to want to observe quietly for now." This sentence really made me heartbroken... Seriously, she practised piano, practise her screenplay, fully throwing her effort into this ONE drama and suddenly out of the blues notice her "Sorry Eunjung, we decided to pull you out" ... WTF man!! WHy dont they just pull her out right from the start? She dont have to go to the press conference as well.. Damn SBS!! I am abandoning 5Fingers!!

Poor Eunjung, she was keep in the dark in this whole situation, no wonder she don't want to come out to the outside world and it could be hard for her to trust anyone now. But glad that her mom is always there by her sides to give her comfort. Please be well and take care of yourself Eunjung!!! Eunjung fighting!!!