Diadem Forums

[12.08.23] Ham Eunjung at home in seclusion with her mother

kkyc222

I usually try not to get too involved in groups. If i like their music, I will buy their cd to support them but T-ara is a special case. I feel like I should do a lot more now. They dont sleep 2 hours a day and have all these s**t thrown at them. Please come back strong! I am extremely T-ara deprived and I hope they come back strong!

i couldn't imagine how eunjung's feel right now..this is crazy..all i can hope is that she can stay strong..maybe she can rest from all of this..go for a vacation outside korea, get some fresh air..this world is cruel for sure..and i know eunjung will be very strong n she absolutely can overcome this mess..eunjung hwaiting..t-ara hwaiting..i <3 <3 <3 <3 t-ara

dh13-00079a.jpg

[Dream High Episode 13, scene: Eunjung’s character, Yoon Baek Hee, was ostracized in school and a subject of gossip because she cheated/plagiarized her showcase song and made a mess in her performance]

Yoon Baek Hee: “It’s not over for me"

Go Hye Mi: "I know."

Yoon Baek Hee: "I’m not going to give up.”

Go Hye Mi: "I know."

--------

dh14-00235.jpg

[Episode 14, in Yoon Baek Hee's audition video after her scandal]

Yoon Baek Hee: “I know that my reputation isn’t good because of the scandalous situation surrounding me right now. That’s why I believe I need to fight even harder than everyone else. That could be my greatest asset.”

----------

Eunjung, I hope you remember these lines and learned from your character Yoon Baek Hee... So hang on and don't give up!

Fighting!

dreamhigh__98145_zoom.jpg?w=252&h=252

I agreed with the comment above. Right now, Eunjung's life is like Yoon Baek Hee in Dream High.

I also love these comforting words from Hyemi to Baek Hee on Ep.14

"When a day passes, it will become yesterday's news"

"When two day passes, it will become news from the day before yesterday"

"And after one year, no one will remember this anymore."

Please stay strong. And stay happy, T-ara.

Same with Eunjung role in Dream High, after the rain they're will be a new sunshine for Eunjung. She will have a more better role in a more good drama than the Five Fingers. She's a good actress. There's a lot more waiting for her. Fighting T-ara.

Just like how it's easy to believe in all of those lies, fabrications, and accusations of bullying amongst the members without studying, and making sure it's the truth or not. :D

Says the one who can't wait for T-ara to have an American debut, in which chances of that happening are more or less zero :P

I guess I'm the only one who's a little annoyed at the reporter for breaking out his poetic license bag of tricks in how he put this together...

Anyway, at the very least, the writing seems to be interested in casting Eunjung in a sympathetic light - no idea if this highlights any trends in general, but it could (?) mean or lead to a shift towards sympathizing with the members.

To say nothing of the media using the ongoing story as a viewership/readership plaything; now on one side, now on the other, but that's, um, not uncommon, anyway.

really disappointed with korean industry...i just remembered what they had done to JYJ from DBSK..

now T-ara also facing problem with it...maybe not the same situation but this whole things really broke my heart...

i'm a hardcore fan from both group T-ara and DB5K...why all these things happen to them...

eunjung please be strong...i think she should stay away or take a break until these whole things cool off...

T-ARA hwaiting <3<3

seriously ...! They are so mean to her...... This is not fair. Now I think HY and KKS is the cause of all problems. I'm so sorry but..now I really hate them both..especially HY. She should speak out the truth. For me T-ara innocent. KKS action is causing their sustenance lost.. poor Eunjung unnie..she must really in shock.

Mother please take good care with my Eunjungiie, I wan't her to become safe. Please her eat to gain more weight so that when the comeback return I will able to see again the cheerful Eunjung that I love.

Fighting Eunjung.

No Eunjung-No Five Fingers-No SBS= Flop Ratings (hopefully)

after read all this sad news, i am so sad for eunjungie..... :( i hope she will be fine and doesn't give up though maybe a whole korea against her and T-ara. i believe jungie and T-ara will never fall apart and will comeback as a more stronger group.

jungie hwaitinggg !!!

T-ARA DAEBAAKK

I feel so bad for Eunjung who has suffered the most in this debacle. She was forced to leave WGM because of Five Fingers, and now, they drop her like a hot potato.

I am so mad, honestly. T-ara has been a victim of malicious scandals obviously brought about by people who have nothing better to do with their lives. Now Eunjung has been dropped out from two of her shows. But on the flip side, I am glad that she's been given time to rest.

None of them (especially Eunjung) deserve all this crap thrown at them.