Diadem Forums

[12.08.23] "To restore Eunjung's reputation, we will advocate her rights!"

kkyc222

Even still, going up against one of the three largest broadcasting companies of the whole country is a pretty dangerous game and they're likely to play hardball if attacked at - this is a whole lot different from going up against entertainment agencies, who RELY on these three companies to show their artists in front of the screen of millions.

It is dangerous indeed but just becouse they are one of the three largest broadcasting companies that doesn't mean they can do whaterver they want and treat people like trash. In fact what does this situation says about them. A big player like them can't handle the matter in a normal proffesional way... no to good. And they are wondering why Korea has such a big problem with bullying. Examples come from the top.

Back to the news, nice statement from KEMA. But let's wait and see what they can actually do.

T-ara aside, 2012 looks pretty bleak for even the largest broadcasting companies in Korea, considering MBC and KBS ended up having their own employees go on strike earlier this year and now SBS gets itself dragged into this.

yeah just sue five fingers production and sbs...this shouldnt be happening

@xbot - Even still, going up against one of the three largest broadcasting companies of the whole country is a pretty dangerous game and they're likely to play hardball if attacked at - this is a whole lot different from going up against entertainment agencies, who RELY on these three companies to show their artists in front of the screen of millions.

this is probably has less thing to do with SBS. SBS only have the rights of airing this drama not producing this and made decision about the actors/actress. the contract is also between the drama production team and eunjung, not SBS and eunjung. it's the drama production team (Yein Entertainment) decision to remove eunjung. the fact that SBS picked this drama despite having joo ji hoon in it, is actually a prove that SBS aren't that harsh in their "banning" policy.

i'm happy to see someone else, not CCM, speak up for her. where is KKS in all this? srsly. eunjung fighting! T_T

I am glad some people have sense to realize that Eunjung's rights were violated here and that they are not laughing at her like others who kept saying she deserves this... because really no one deserves to be treated that way, regardless of what mistakes you have done in the past.

I just hope that justice can indeed be done, and that these words are not just empty words without action. I really hope actions can be made against the people responsible for doing this to Eunjung.

Eunjung Fighting! KEMA Fighting!

Guys just heard that there is also going to be a talk show on Echannel called ‘Special Press Conference‘, a talk show where 14 news reporters will discuss ‘Reporters reactions to T-ara’s bullying incident‘.

AKP said (I don't know why I keep going back there :P ) reporters voiced their opinions on the incident saying, “Idol groups are the driving force in K-Pop, and this can be a main factor that can set Hallyu back. No one knows what really happened, but I think we need to also examine the actions of netizens who take things too far.”

Which is actually well said.. despite the fact that I also love other groups and hallyu stars, In the past weeks I actually have been wondering if I will still have any interest in K-pop if god forbid the Antis won and T-ara is gone.. Besides T-ara, my favorite thing about Korean entertainment was Kang Ho Dong and MC Mong... and most of you know what happened to those two.

Hope that someone can translate this when its out.. thanks

Please KEMA do something for Eunjung to bring back justice for her. She is innocent in this whole situation!!! She has suffered too much and lost everything already. Don't let her suffer anymore!!! She is a young, nice girl with a pure and kind heart, who has a dream. Don't destroy her dream, don't bully her, don't treat her like this, stop using her and betray her!!!

Eunjung fighting!!!

KEMA, you better do it well than just said it on media..KEMA, maybe you could sue sbs..lol..this news is nice to hear but it will great if they really support eunjung..korea, stop bullying t-ara..when will all of this crap stop, stop bashing t-ara..t-ara hwaiting..be patient n day will be brighter.. :lol:

CCM and KKS are the main reason of all this ! If KEMA want to sue SBS...so KEMA should first sue KKS for his stupid management which has ruined T-ara !

I know SBS is in wrong for how they exit Eujung from the drama but this action won't change anything...and T-ara won't be safe until KKS stop manage them.

Don't know when this will end..but please just stop bothering T-ara anymore..Let the girls rest peacefully without all this additional controversy...

Let them prepare for the upcoming sexy love comeback...

I don't understand why people can't just leave T-ara alone.....

For EJ..please don't ever get back to 5F..they don't deserve you..you are way too good for them.....

this is probably has less thing to do with SBS. SBS only have the rights of airing this drama not producing this and made decision about the actors/actress. the contract is also between the drama production team and eunjung, not SBS and eunjung. it's the drama production team (Yein Entertainment) decision to remove eunjung.

That's true, but KEMA seems to be accusing both the production team and SBS, even if they "criticize" the production team more.

But yeah, the only thing SBS can do is say "wasn't us !". They might scold the guys at Yein Entertainment, for giving them bad press, but I doubt they will even do that.

I'm a bit relieved that an agency stepped in to help out with Eunjung's situation.

But I'm also worried too. Whatever happens after this, it won't be nice. And T-ara will take more damages.

Like I said before, I want T-ara to be happy and safe, but it looks like the way in front of them won't be easy as before.

I just wish we could do something more than reading the articles and donating, but that's all I can do right now from another country.

Wow, finally at least a bit good news to read/hear. I hope KEMA will do something to help Eunjung. Since she is the main victim in this issue. And I also read comments from other site esp comments coming from Jo Jihoon's fans. This s****d news were blame to T-ara and Eunjung, It is not they're fault its the PPL/SBS fault for ruining they're own drama if only they keep they're words that they will let Eunjung stay the role of the main character.

Whatever netizens told I will continue to support T-ara.

Fighting Ham Eunjung.

I didnt have anything against the Drama producers when they removed Eunjung, but after all these i suddenly want that drama to fail !! i know its unreasonable but Eunjung has just been through too much xxxx that she doesnt deserve, for goodness sake the girl made huge sacrifices for that drama... Anyway heads up Eunjung, Hopefully the saying 'GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT' will come true for you !! Eunjung Hwaiting !!

you better stick to your words KEMA!! i don't care on what you have to do but you must gave Eunjung the justice she deserve.. this is not just for Eunjung anymore but for K-Entertaiment to be better.. Actrors & Actresses, Idols, Host, MC, Models, Singers, Dancers and every korean celebrities need to be treated w/ just..

If the production team of 5F have indeed broke the law & haven't follow the contract they & Eunjung sign they need to pay for the consequences.. A law is a law! A contract is a contract!

who cares. seriously. this is bogus. hwayoung gets removed from the group and it gets over shadowed by eunjung being removed from a tv show?

i dont wannahear about rights and justice until hwayoung has hers.

yeah, where's KEMA during that time? isn't hwayoung contract termination also a one sided decision? -_-

FINALLY..!!!!!!! Somebody NOTICED..! awww.. What's happening to Eunjung-shi and the rest of T-ara is not reasonable anymore.. And THANKFULLY KEMA's trying to make a move.. something that we've all been waiting for........... T-ARA HWAITING..!!!!!!!!!!!!!