Diadem Forums

[12.08.23] "To restore Eunjung's reputation, we will advocate her rights!"

kkyc222

Well as i said in another post EUnjung isn't alone. THe drama production team as well as sbs are looking at a very ugly battle. I for one would not be surprised to see them dragged thru the mud.

You go KEMA it's nice to see people taking EJ side for a change.

guys we must show our love to t-ara..so please join asiakore.net....t-ara must be happy to receive your letter,video,photo,fan-art

i already send it mine and i so happy when imagine t-ara watch my video also read my letter because of that t-ara will remember my

name hehehe so happy when just imagine

Please help Eunjung to regain her reputation again, at least to receive any apology coming from SBS/PD since she gave up her every activities that will affect the shooting for this drama.

Eunjung Fighting.

No Eunjung-No Five Fingers-Yes to May Queen :P

who cares. seriously. this is bogus. hwayoung gets removed from the group and it gets over shadowed by eunjung being removed from a tv show?

i dont wannahear about rights and justice until hwayoung has hers.

It's all thanks to the antis that got out Eunjung removed from the drama. Several online media articles hinted at the possibility that the production team has outspoken T-ara antis that drove this over the contractual edge. <_<

yeah, where's KEMA during that time? isn't hwayoung contract termination also a one sided decision? -_-

No, because of those 19 written statements submitted by the staff members, while the members did not want her to get fired.

I am thankful to them for stating their views towards the incident .. but it's been quite a while since KEMA speak up for this situation, i'm honestly anticipating what's going to happen next .. however, it seems like it's taking more time to see some improvements ..

I hope we'll hear from them any time soon .. I badly want to know the results of their actions towards the unjust treatment to our beloved EunJung ..