Diadem Forums

[12.08.24] Han Yeono, "Eunjung was threatened by the 'Five Fingers' PD"

nathaniel

[12.08.24] Han Yeono, "Eunjung was threatened by the 'Five Fingers' PD"

image_readtop_2012_535911_1345768423713657.jpg

Korean Actor Labor Union (CEO Han Yongsoo) has claimed that Eunjung being kicked off of the cast of SBS drama "Five Fingers" was due to blackmail/threats.

On the 23rd through a press release, a member Han Yeono said, "The union members and manager have asked for reasons why Cho Younghun PD removed Eunjung. The answer about Cho Younghun PD was that he said, 'Voluntarily leave! Or we'll create a withdrawal form' and threatened her."

Following, they said, "Eunjung gave up her schedules and left MBC's 'We Got Married; in order to appear in SBS 'Five Fingers'."

They finished by saying, "The union has a strong protest against the unilateral measures that the publishers and the PD Cho Younghun did to remove Eunjung from 'Five Fingers'. The union members will look to getting Eunjung reinstated back and request that they give sincere apologies to everyone involved and the viewers."

Source: http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=535911&year=2012

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

What? Threaten?? Seriously??? He supposes to be a PD, not a gang member or sth right????

That's modern day society. You're more likely to be wronged by a man in a business suit than a man in a ski mask.

BTW that sort of termination is quite common. I feel so bad for Eunjung. It's not her fault.

The efforts of the union is greatly appreciated, but is it even worth coming back to the drama (assuming it's going to happen) anymore? With people working around you that secretly hate you for being there, poor Eunjung. *imagine* patting Eunjung on the back to comfort her. We'll get through this together Eunjung.

The efforts of the union is greatly appreciated, but is it even worth coming back to the drama (assuming it's going to happen) anymore? With people working around you that secretly hate you for being there, poor Eunjung. *imagine* patting Eunjung on the back to comfort her. We'll get through this together Eunjung.

It's worth it. It may not be worth it for Eunjung's sake alone, but look at the bigger picture. First, the union is attempting to stop this practice, which will not only benefit Eunjung, but future actors and actresses who face a similar problem. Second, having Eunjung reinstated is good for T-ara. This will show that T-ara won't go down without a fight instead of taking xxxx from certain people in the industry.

Honestly I don't want her to go back, it would be awkward and they would probably abuse her into quitting or make her life miserable, but it would probably benefit her and T-ara's image.

At the very least, this may create a precedent that will make PD's think twice, before doing this.

But I bet no will care that Eunjung actually got threatened and bullied in this whole situation.... So much for anti-bullying justice.

This is so disgusting, this production team is so cheap and cruel, it should be a gangster/mafia team, stop making drama then. She is innocent, she did nothing wrong, but they threaten her like this, using her for publicity, go behind her back & stab her, so cruel...Is she not a human to them? If they like, they cast her; if they don't like, they kick her and treat her like trash??? They are BULLYING her right now!!!

I feel so bad for her, nothing can really help her now. OMG Jungie ahh, you got hurt so much and suffer so much in this whole situation. I want to see justice & fairness happen to you soon!!! I can't stand seeing you being tortured like this and it affect your mind and your health :(((. I don't want you back in the drama anymore, I don't want you involve with these disgusting people anymore. All I want for you is that you are okay, your health is okay!!!

This story doesn't match up with earlier statements. They said that they had no idea that she had been kicked out and that she had found out through the news. But if she had been threatened/blackmailed she would have known before, right? I just hate how these stories always get twisted and end up making T-ara look bad... <_<

This story doesn't match up with earlier statements. They said that they had no idea that she had been kicked out and that she had found out through the news. But if she had been threatened/blackmailed she would have known before, right? I just hate how these stories always get twisted and end up making T-ara look bad... <_<

not really... i guess you could say that they asked her leave... she said no maybe.. went ahead with filming. the pds then decided to go ahead after session and kicked her out

Shame on him!!! he must apologize Jungie... He broke her! She was doing her best to don't affect the drama by hardworking & what they did with her???

I don't want Eunjung to get back to this Drama because she deserve to work with better staff that appreciate Actors by they acting skills not some stupid comments, I demand apologize from PD & I hope this drama's rating drop...

i think they should sort this out and give Eunjung her justice...

but i guess for her to return... it is not a good idea...

will she be able to give her full performance and how will the production crews look at her...

she might have a totally bad time during the shooting

I'm feeling unsure about this report. They are already being bashed by a lot of T-ara fans as well as those who just do not see their actions as professional, why would they admit that they blackmailed her? There could be a high possibility that they did, but I wonder why they would admit to the action. Definitely not smart if you are being investigated by KEMA. Whatever the case may be, I definitely want justice to be served. I want to see action so that everything can be fair to those who got hurt. It isn't right to just let this pass because others will get the same treatment if no one stops it now.

what i wanna know is what happened to the PD saying she wouldn't leave regardless of the scandal or not.. it seems pretty clear know that she was kicked off because "the scandal would damage the revenue so therefor we should kick Eunjung out and replace her with someone else." he's acting like KKS right now.. he doesn't care as long as he gets money.

Finally.. someone who is willing to put his name behind a news fact (Korean Actor Labor Union CEO Han Yongsoo). Hope the Labor Union and KEMA are really going to go all out on this, though I am not sure that Eunjeung should even reconsider going back, this drama is already getting bad press and I'm afraid she will get blamed if the drama tanks, an apology and repatriation of her reputation is enough... to me the show has already lost four fingers with only the middle one left..

But isn't it ironic? The previous post are correct... SBS kicking out Eunjeung was probably as much as a bonehead move as KKS kicking out Hwayoung.