Diadem Forums

[12.08.24] Han Yeono, "Eunjung was threatened by the 'Five Fingers' PD"

nathaniel

Guest raimay_2

I wish this is will finished soon, I worried about T-ara members :(. There are some thing in my mind, does SBS will ban T-ara from their programs? I hope this is will never happen. I'll look forward for rating/public reaction to Five Fingers without Eunjung!! :angry: :angry:

Oh the irony.."bullying" is a common tactic in the Large Media Industry, isn't it my fellow Queens? How can a professional do something this rude to ANYONE. Shows how many people don't care about others. Whether he believes he is in the wrong or right with his actions, this is not justifiable and intolerable behavior. I will not watch anything this PD will be apart of. I have lost respect for him and "Five Fingers". Unbelievable.

Now this is called "karma" !!

And the PD thought they can take advantage of Eunjung because of her scandal. Look where it gets him now. HA !!

At least I can somehow believe now that there are righteous group in that entertainment world.

I wish this is will finished soon, I worried about T-ara members :(. There are some thing in my mind, does SBS will ban T-ara from their programs? I hope this is will never happen. I'll look forward for rating/public reaction to Five Fingers without Eunjung!! :angry: :angry:

Unfortunately, it's possible. If the 'bullying' incident by this PD is the truth, SBS will probably deny their involvement.

It's the matter of how they'll take the incident.

I agree that Eunjung shouldn't rejoin the series too. I mean, look at what they did ...

MAN this is like way out of line. And here i was thinking KKS is bad having dirt on his artists (not that he isn't a douche) but this takes the cake, seriously, what the does that PD think he a triad meber or something, geez. Well he's gonna take the heat for this whit this little piece of info leaked. The cats out of the bag and SBS and the people involved whit EJ getting canned can expect to face some very heavy concequences for there actions.

Cho Younghun PD was that he said, 'Voluntarily leave! Or we'll create a withdrawal form' and threatened her."

*JAW DROPPED* A SBS PD THREATENS MY BAEKGU UNNIE TO LEAVE? Big loss man!! Big loss.. Eunjung is an awesome hardworking actress with good reputation in the acting industry.. She takes on any roles and work well with others.. Pulling her out and threatening her, He better prepare coffin for himself and grave coz if I'll hire assassin to assassinate him!! >_< What has Baekgu done to get this kind of treatment?!!! =___=||

I commend the Korean Actor Labor Union for taking a stance. With everything going on with T-ara, it's nice to see people trying to help out. I don't know though if it's a good idea for Eunjung to rejoin the drama (if it happens).

... I'm actually so upset I can't even express my thoughts properly. This has gone too far! I really hope KEMA will see this through so Eunjung can do at least ONE thing she likes without having people bullying her. My heart aches </3

Seriously! I can't believe this happens.. Well that's why people always says th entertainment industry is always so dark and dirty. Can't they just tell eunjung nicely t leave instead of threathen? it's not like eunjung won't understand it right. -.-

As more and more of this gets out, it continues to be clear that there's an agenda against T-ara appearing on television in general. I still do not understand the need to overreact and push people off shows: it does nothing but make you possibly lose ratings when people are ready to move on from this part of T-ara's career.