Diadem Forums

[12.08.24] Han Yeono, "Eunjung was threatened by the 'Five Fingers' PD"

nathaniel

guys we must show our love to t-ara..so please join asiakore.net....t-ara must be happy to receive your letter,video,photo,fan-art

i already send it mine and i so happy when imagine t-ara watch my video also read my letter because of that t-ara will remember my

name hehehe so happy when just imagine

I want SBS to apologise to Eunjung and give her the role in 5F back, just for Eunjung to say she accept the apology but she will not return to the drama .

I hope now that she started with piano(or continue, i think her mother teach her when she was little) she keeps learning piano.That would be her prize from all this horible situation and maybe she could compose some music and express her frustrations, sadness etc, that would help her to heal her heart and soul and will be good for her carreer.

This is too much, what the PD did to Ham Eunjung. :o Everyone KEMA and Korean Actor Labor Union should joint forces in order to help Eunjung, to restore her reputation, to get an apology that she deserve and please Eunjung don't get back to that st***d drama, Five Fingers. I'm sorry for the other cast of Five Fingers they will also suffer from this issue since its PD's betrayal to Eunjung is too much. WTF PD is that, he is so bad, she made Eunjung suffered a lot right now I hope her mother will be in her side always. I hope Eunjung will not do anything to harm her self since this period of her career is so much in pain.

EUNJUNG fighting, Please Be Strong. :(

hmms... that doesn't really amount up to blackmailing lah...just whether eun jung wants to leave herself or be kicked out....definitely things are supposed to look better with eun jung leaving voluntarily than her being kicked out.....

eun jung being kicked out would make it seem like she is not good enough...

eun jung leaving would make it seem like she lost interested in the production and will go for other activities....=.=

guys we must show our love to t-ara..so please join asiakore.net....t-ara must be happy to receive your letter,video,photo,fan-art

i already send it mine and i so happy when imagine t-ara watch my video also read my letter because of that t-ara will remember my

name hehehe so happy when just imagine

Thank you for your info, I just visit the site and I'm looking forward to make my own supporting messages, picture or videos. I will help to spread this info to all Queen's. :)

http://asiakore.net/showthread.php?138-Project-Saving-T-ara-Commence!

Guys if you want to send T-ara a personally made video, letter and picture as well to give support for T-ara that hopefully will be send directly to the T-ara after compilation. Just visit the site that I posted. Thank you. I hope all of Queen’s will help to make a supporting messages to T-ara.

T-ara fighting. BIAS of EUNYEONMIN.

I love you Ham Eunjung. <3

Reinstated? I sincerely hope not. There will be alot of ill will both ways and that can't be productive. Other than that, I hope she will be adequately compensated monetary and whatever. Director Cha EunTaek tweeted that she bought a piano to practise. Ouch. A decent set can range from the mid 4 digits and upwards.

wth is going on now..this world is so cruel..how could the pd blackmail n threatened eunjung..this is ridiculous.. she done nothing wrong..she really committed towards her role..where is justice..what wrong with those people..we should protect her n punish the pd..i was looking for her act on five fingers but it seem impossible even if she was call to back to the drama..i mean, she hurt too much..yes, she is strong but she don't deserve all of this..she is a good actress but the pd was blind by money i guess..n those woman who accept to take over eunjung's role is so pathetic..i mean she gain it from other's bad situation..she make it look like she was desperate for popularity or publicity..n she really look cheap..no matter what happen i will always support eunjung n t-ara..they sacrifice too much for their dream n people ruining it now..t-ara, please stay strong..hwaiting..

Reinstated? I sincerely hope not. There will be alot of ill will both ways and that can't be productive. Other than that, I hope she will be adequately compensated monetary and whatever. Director Cha EunTaek tweeted that she bought a piano to practise. Ouch. A decent set can range from the mid 4 digits and upwards.

Actually it could work, just fire the ones who voiced against Eunjung, including those who are against T-ara as a whole, and assign other and new employees to the project.

well, it's already happened. eunjung was expelled. SBS has shown their true identity " lack of professionalism". i only hope eunjung can forget all of this and move on. i believe someday she could get another chance and she could have a brilliant career :D

urgg i cant take all these controversy anymore. Why are they treating them like criminals. They have not been proven guilty at all for the bully case and yet no one is by their side . All of the broadcasting companies are just selfish and not even willing to help and collaborate to give T-ara a chance to recover from their misery but instead creating walls and block them away from every possible chance to appear on screen.

Now I see the bigger picture of why they should try to get her reinstated into the show as an example to the future. That being said I'm hesitant to see Eunjung return to the show because of how she might be treated. I really wanted to see her in the drama but now I'd rather she was able to find another project where she'll be accepted with open arms.