Diadem Forums

[12.08.24] Translation - Director Cha Eun-taek's tweet about Eunjung

kkyc222

[ENG TRANS] Director Cha Eun Taek's tweet:

@goninri Eunjung has left her drama...in a very short period of time, really so much has happened...I know she even bought a piano and practiced for a very long time...I hope she doesn't suffer anymore more pain now...

T/N: Director Cha EunTaek is a famous CF/MV director: he directed T-ara's Roly Poly, Cry Cry/Lovey Dovey, Day by Day/Sexy Love MV

via Chinese Trans by TCN

恩静的电视剧下车...真的是很短的时间里发生了很多事啊...知道连钢琴都买了,练习了很长时间,现在希望不要再受到伤害了

Isn't he's the same person who support T-ara a while back (1-2 weeks ago)?I'm glad to see some sane people who truly support T-ara.First it was Hyomin's PD,then KEMA shows their support and now him.Well,if only Korean netizens and reporters think like them,all these craps won't happen.They do love to exaggerate things,huh?

If this whole controversy didn't happen,we might enjoy ourselves listening to T-ara's Sexy Love by now.Eunjung,Soyeon,Hyomin,Boram,Qri and Jiyeon,please have faith in yourself.I really hope they can get through this hell and not having a mental breakdown :(

Be strong QUEENS.Every cloud has a silver shining.

Isn't he's the same person who support T-ara a while back ago?I'm glad to see some sane people who truly support T-ara.First it was Hyomin's PD,then KEMA shows their support and now him.Well,if only Korean netizens and reporters think like them,all these craps won't happen.They do love to exaggerate things,huh?

If this whole controversy didn't happen,we might enjoy ourselves listening to T-ara's Sexy Love by now.Eunjung,Soyeon,Hyomin,Boram,Qri and Jiyeon,please have faith in yourself.I really hope they can get through this hell and not having a mental breakdown :(

Be strong QUEEN.Every cloud has a silver shining.

he is T-ARA mv director,,cry cry lovey dovey and day by day,,,and of course he know anything and everything about T-ara,,he works with them very long time

Ej so sweet, kind, good, pure, cute,pretty,strong,lovely,multi talented,energetic etc....just now i only want to hear n read good news about her...my heart so hurt 1 month ago n its so depressing..thank you to all supporter EJ...i knew people out there still care about Tara esp our EJ..my prayers always for them

guys we must show our love to t-ara..so please join asiakore.net....t-ara must be happy to receive your letter,video,photo,fan-art

i already send it mine and i so happy when imagine t-ara watch my video also read my letter because of that t-ara will remember my

name hehehe so happy when just imagine

thank god that there are some people from industry show their support for t-ara, it makes me happy!

I hope as the time pass Antis wake up and stop bashing T-ara... they have suffered so much and it's enough!

the rays of sun are showing up from dark clouds!!! DBD rating went up from 11 to 8 in music bank!

cha euntaek sure love t-ara..i mean he now how t-ara's feel n care about them because he knows t-ara well..thanks director..please always support t-ara n work with t-ara again next time..i hope sk netizen acknowledge this n stop bashing t-ara, same goes to media..eunjung must really hurt..time will cure them, right..i hope everything is gonna be okay..

i really love this guy :D he already stand up for T-ara many times because he knows the girls very well just like the leader of T-ara's dancers. cha eun taek daebak!!! i can't wait to see his new video, of course in T-ara sexy love :wub:

That was not fair, Eunjung always has worked hard... she's such a warrior... That decision was worse than a betrayal!!!

I hate how some people and press staff managed the T-ara situation... The girls don't deserve this.

This tweet is another proof about the truth: People close to T-ara knows that they are not guilty about anything!!

I hope the girls can overcome all this situation, I don't want to see them sad...

Greetings!