Diadem Forums

[12.08.24] Haeundae Lover's writer, "T-ara's situation, regretful towards their agency"

kkyc222

[12.08.24] Haeundae Lover's writer, "T-ara's situation, regretful towards their agency"

2012082413492480312_1.jpg

Haeundae Lovers's Writer opened up about Haeundae Lover's Soyeon on the morning of the 24th, expressing her thoughts about the T-ara situation:

She said, "speaking about Soyeon is a very sensitive matter" "I've not seen Soyeon before. It seems like it was T-ara's agency which allowed things to become like this"

She continued, "The company should, in line with what the public and citizens want, give an explanation about the issue" "Eunjung left her drama recently, and the requests for the other members to leave are also continuing endlesslessly, it is like they are digging their own graves. I feel very regretful about their company"

About the requests for Soyeon to leave Haeundae Lovers, "Soyeon is not a main character but a supporting character" "Filming already began before the T-ara issue, if she were to leave, we would have to re-film which is not easy" "Soyeon began filming before the T-ara issue" "At that time we did not expect there to be such a conflict"

"The Tablo incident also happened before, and I felt very saddened about it" "Same about Soyeon. Even after the debate, there is no way to accurately know the reasons, we can't just let her leave the drama. I thought the agency would come up with sensible measures, but to let the incident grow large like this, it is not possible to not have any thoughts of complaints."

"Disregarding the truth or falsity of the T-ara debate, I hope that they can take this opportunity and become even more united. Personally, I also have worries as to whether T-ara will disband because of this" "When I do sports, I also gain energy from listening to T-ara's songs"

She cautiously said, "Soyeon was in a traffic accident not long ago, and I know there appeared rumours claiming that the accident was fake, the situation is really serious" "For me, I want to protect those who appear in my work, the cast and crew who have worked hard"

Translated by @kckclalala via Chinese translations from TCN

Original Article: http://news.nate.com.../20120824n13732

Yes....we are all still waiting for freaking CCM and KKS to clean this mess up so no more damage will cause.

Problem is KKS has a history of just brushing stuff under the rug instead of cleaning it up. We can only hope that someone smart enough in CCM will help direct or suggest a solution.

Great now I have a looping image of KKS dancing down a yellow brick road singing "If I only had a brain~!" stuck in my head. -__-

what the writer's statement was really true, it was the company's responsibility to clear the issue once and for all, since it was their CEO who acted harshly on this matter. Eversince the controversy started i haven't heard any justifiable action from the agency, all the hate and rage was thrown against the members... :(

Problem is KKS has a history of just brushing stuff under the rug instead of cleaning it up. We can only hope that someone smart enough in CCM will help direct or suggest a solution.

Great now I have a looping image of KKS dancing down a yellow brick road singing "If I only had a brain~!" stuck in my head. -__-

Nothing would have happened if right at the start he decided to sit down with the girls and solve their conflicts between each other like father like daughter......

The stupid decision he made based on what he believe it's for an 18 yrsold girl's sake.....<----- we're mindfug... :mellow:

everyone knows who's the real culprits in this. only antis will point their fingers to either hwayoung or 6-ara. <_<

Agreed with that....... -_-......the only people who can be neutral about this whole thing is US...Real Queens.....

You go Girl!!

I'm extremely glad more and more people come to defense the QUEENS.Yes,the so-called CEO who claimed he's like a father to these girls (pfft,father my butt) should has let the girls talk in the first place,not him telling a bunch of lies because no one in their right mind believe a single word coming out of KKS's mouth.They should do official press conference of something like that.

Oh wait,they already did.Soyeon talked about the issue but 99% did not believe her and even called her a liar.When she talked,people didn't trust her a bit,but when Hyomin and Eunjung kept silent,people accused them of being guilty.What do you guys want,huh??

We all know how things work in that douchebag's mind.He's the sole reason why all these T-ara "bullying" controversy occurred.I would be more than happy if one day I wake up and see a headline news saying that they file a suit against KKS and leave the company - for good.

There there baby,don't worry.Be strong.Aaah,I just wanna give all 6 of them a warm hug,pet them and tell them that they still have us - loyal QUEEN'S who do not jump into conclusion hastily just because of unconfirmed rumors spread by irresponsible people.

Her statement is really true it is they're agencies responsibilities to clean up the mess that the agency also made. And this mess makes T-ara in trouble. I hope CCM/KKS let the T-ara speak for themselves since they need to clean they're names in all of this. And please I'm afraid that T-ara will disband NO NO NO! I love them, they are my First and Last K-Pop idol. T_T

I fullyheartedly agree with this writer. This person just made my day.

The sole, deep and biggest root of this entire mess, even dating back since as early as 2010, is none other than KKS and CCM as a whole. The antis and the public as a whole had been goaded to pointing their mud at the wrong people and it's about time SOMEONE has finally pointed out exactly who is the largest to blame - the most retarded agency of Kpop.

As I had said long before, KKS has practically fed off from both the antis and fans flaming each other so he himself won't be getting the full brunt of the blame while making the only cash earner of the company take the biggest flak.

This is why I believe both the antis and fans should stop acting like WW3 just broke out and start pinpointing the full blame towards this bloody company that more or less no longer holds any credibility and should even have its rights of managing idols stripped away indefinitely. It's pretty clear that both sides have a common enemy - that is, KKS/CCM.

This matter is come from simple thing...

But, Human started to make it more Unreasonable....

Human did it w/out thinking of Others feel....

CCM should do something....!!!!

This is the only chance to make T-ara stay as Idol...

If CCM still skip this chance...

I don't think they could still stay in this kind of Job....

I wish if : "From first, If CCM didnt kick Hwayoung, It wouldn't come out like this"

or "If Hwayoung didn't respond of Her Members' tweet, there is no this kind of situation"

This is Just remind me to "Dr.Jin"

"If History could be changed... What Now is or What future will, also be changed"

That's true. The whole thing escalated when CCM's incompetent PR team panicked and said the members' twitters were hacked. KKS (Mr self proclaimed Midas touch) did them no favours and dragged them further into the abyss by making Hwayoung leave amongst other things. If this incident happened to another group handled by one of the big 3 companies, the situation would more likely have been nipped in the bud.

I'm not too sure why Eunjung is bearing the blunt of the hate (career-wise). I would assume it's because of the batsu rice cake game. If it happened the other way around, I doubt anyone would have batted an eyelid.

It had been a month since this scandal broke and I'm glad some members of the Korean entertainment industry are standing up for them.

That being said, I wonder how is Soyeon's condition now. Wish there are some updates. I do worry for their mental well-being as well. Hopefully their love ones will drag them to a good psychiatrist if the need arises.

looks like she really wanted to say "f*ck you CCM, if you only have even tiny little brain and cleared the whole situation we won't be suffering now, you should be kick out" LOL

but seriously she'd right.. if only CCM let T-ara explain the whole situation at the beginning even before the issue blown out this wouldn't have happen.. CCM & KKS is just so stupid & doesn't know how to handle controversies..