Diadem Forums

[12.08.24] Haeundae Lover's writer, "T-ara's situation, regretful towards their agency"

kkyc222

I think it is not that the company don't want to give explanations. Looking at the way he announced Hwayoung's departure abruptly, giving vague statements, trying to smoke his way through by saying T-ara's Twitter accounts got mass hacked (which is not true) and making a police report (when the police station confirmed he didn'T)..all that he'd done only seems to make the situation worsen. And even if the truth is revealed, people only choose to believe whatever truth that is already deeply embedded in their head. Honestly speaking, what is the right way to solve all these? Standing out to clarify also wrong, hide and drag also wrong. It's a dilemma. It seems like every move taken will get scrutinized. People are just not willing to accept anything yet... even though I very much feel that the 7 girls should just clarify everything themselves and sort things out all at one go in public, but saying this isn't as easy as doing it. i believe that is the best way to put an end to all these, but who is willing to do this. too many red tapes around. they probably feel that there are mines hidden every where on the ground and they are stucked. no idea where to move =.="

I saw different site concerning about T-ara, all of them, different countries, different nations are supporting t-ara. not to disband. please CCm/KKS do something to clean all the mess you've done.

T-ara fighting.

No Eunjung-No Five Fingers-Yes to May Queen :P

I am glad that now one by one, people are speaking up and saying something sensible about this whole issue. I'm glad this writer addressed the very thing that we have been so pricked about. Everything is ugly right now and T-ara is suffering too much from it all, only because CCM did not use their brain when the whole controversy first broke out. Adding only fuel to fire by kicking Hwayoung out of the group. I think KKS even took advantage of the situation by making true of his words that he will kick out someone who goes out of line. Why so harsh right?! If someone goes out of line, as a company, shouldn't they try to sort out the root of the problem, implement a disciplinary action, initiate a better line of communication with the girls and develop a good working environment for everyone so they can continue on their work professionally. Truthfully, I don't think this will happen in CCM even after this controversies. They are a bunch of stupid morons there. I hope someday, T-ara will be able to come out of CCM and sign up with a company that knows how to respect and protect their artists.

This lady deserves a Pulitzer's...or a Korean equivalent.

She said, "speaking about Soyeon is a very sensitive matter" "I've not seen Soyeon before. It seems like it was T-ara's agency which allowed things to become like this"

She continued, "The company should, in line with what the public and citizens want, give an explanation about the issue" "Eunjung left her drama recently, and the requests for the other members to leave are also continuing endlesslessly, it is like they are digging their own graves. I feel very regretful about their company"

Preach sister. Finally an article where someone makes some sense.

great..there is another human, i mean a real human with a real heart..the writer was right..ccm n kks really have to make a good solution for this mess from the very start..now, everything getting worst..its really bad for t-ara..actually, i always wish that t-ara was not in ccm but with another agency, maybe a big agency will make t-ara more successful n can take care of them more well..huhu..there is always a reason why this happen..just hope t-ara will get better n can smile again, gain more love..sun will shine on you after heavy rain or tornado n form colorful rainbow..i <3 t-ara..

Well im pretty sure most of us already know KKS by now, he's someone who likes to get attention, then when people give him attention he suddenly disappears in thin air and leaves us hanging in the dark... Then next minute theres an announcement of a comeback or what have yah... THATS KKS !! LOVES TO PLAY WITH OUR HEADS...

I just hope his attention seeking methods doesnt hurt the girls more than he's already hurt them...

T-ara Hwaiting ~

Sensible indeed .. atleast there is someone who can voice out their thoughts responsibly unlike those haters who constantly complains but can't even stand up and show their faces ..

I really hope the T-ara members are doing just fine .. please be strong .. Hwaiting !!

how stupid the agency and CEO. if the CEO didn't want them get into drama, please from earlier don't send them into drama and just concentrate with their group. all of you do it to t-ara is meaningless. you want to earn much money, but you make them like this. how can you become a good agency & CEO

I'm totally agree with her..

All of this happened because of T-ara's agency!

CCM can't manage T-ara and i think its time for T-ara leave CCM..

Stupid CEO who started all of this mess..

Poor T-ara, endure all of this and hurt so much.. :( :( :(

T-ara, hwaiting!!!

We always love you!~

The lady deserves 2 thumbs up, while CCM/KKS in reverse, if not to say the middle finger is far more suitable. If KKS is really going to sue SBS than it will be more like "clash of the retards"

The way CCM handle this situation is outrageously stupid. Linger on the wounds and expect it to heal itself, while there's a lot of "infection" caused by those netizens. I have no more words other than plain stupid.

As I had said long before, KKS has practically fed off from both the antis and fans flaming each other so he himself won't be getting the full brunt of the blame while making the only cash earner of the company take the biggest flak.

Haha. I had the jokey thought that he's sitting on his hands like this because he figured the only way he gets out of this not looking like the worst guy in the situation is to let the mob mentality thing make the hater crowd like, go on the verge of losing part of their humanity, just so they'd look like the bad guys in the situation instead of him. As it is, I hope that enough people (T-ara?) remember him after the mob crew dies down.

And yo, too, about him being a problem all along.

But dude, ballsy chick, this one. I suppose, not being a celebrity herself, and other details about her profession and person make her less beholden to making nice with everyone in the public (like that guy who had to apologize for supporting Eunjung early in the month), but she comes off pretty strong after all the hemming and hawing I been seeing about all this.

I mean, Soyeon saying it in a private interview (I mean by herself), and one not dedicated to the subject, isn't the same as having a specific public statement about the whole issue, made by all parties involved and in front of the cameras. Perhaps the most virulent anti crowders still wouldn't buy it, but there are, as in all things, shades or degrees of the "anti spirit" running through their veins. It's about playing for the public. Fewer people, anyway, will be able to dismiss such a statement out of hand, and at the very least, the wider public will have seen that, and can then react to that, instead of only having heard of or seen anti spewage all over the place. It'd be something like the difference between letting an orphan live in your house and taking care of the kid, as opposed to formally adopting that orphan. It becomes like part of the official record, and just like people will generally respect authority with very little reason (at least as a knee-jerk reaction), there is a similar respect for rites, for things given an official status. Again, there'll be that sector still hucking eggs at a stone wall, but again, there are shades to every thing.

But, like, whether out from protective feelings for Soyeon, or from her own personal sense of justice, or even just because she's the sort to say a thing she has on her mind (my least favorite possibility, but then, she'd still have said it), good on her.

Oh, and I just found out about the Tablo, or rather the Tajinyo thing, and that's a pretty shameful legacy for the T-jinyo crowd to tap into. At first I was all, "okay, so maybe some of them are getting out of hand, but the idea, 'we want the truth' is still at least a valid quest, even if they're taking the nobility out of it" and I was wondering why people were expressing disapproval. But seriously, now I know about that, and to use the plainest language possible, it's stupid to choose to draw from the legacy of Tajinyo. Just, dude. Seriously.

Anyway, I can imagine certain variables that make her little outpourings not seem so noble and laudable as we're all taking it (including me), and some ways it could be spun against her, but yeah, yay yay.

tbh, I'm not sure if CCM explaining the matter'll do much. after all, KKS tried to, and then we realised that the only things coming out of his mouth was all bull****. no one, including me, is going to listen to anything that they say anymore...

we need the girls to come out about this.. T_T

I like this writer, she speaks from a neutral point of view. I'm glad they are keeping Soyeon in Haeundae Lovers because keeping her away will just result in more chaos. CCM.. ugh no words to describe how horrible he is. Still looking forward to watching Haeundae Lovers!!