Diadem Forums

[12.08.25] Video HD - WooJung's finale on We Got Married

chloeownsyou

[12.08.25] Video HD - WooJung's finale on We Got Married

CR: crawqed@yt

I don’t watch WGM, not especially the WooJung couple, but I watched this last episode of them. Even though it’s just a short 15mins, I could feel their unbearable pain of separation. I cried watching them tear. Their emotions felt so real. Those who have shipped them, could have felt it stronger than I do. I must really thank Eunjung for her effort in filming WGM, she really made T-ara shine. People who fell for the WooJung couple, not only love them as a couple, they love them individually as well. In a sense, Eunjung became a good representative of T-ara. Thank God for WGM, for people who chase this, they will see Eunjung’s character well in this show. Eunjung ah, I don’t know what more I can say for you, but please be strong. Everything you’ve done, has not all gone down the drain. This period may be tough for you, but I believe T-ara and you will get the right justice soon. It may not be so fast, but I know the day will come. Till then, I’ll be here to stay by all of you. I want to stick through this rough period with you. I don’t ask for more, but just stay healthy and happy will do. Remember that people don’t control your life. You can manipulate your own life too. Don’t get affected what what people say. As long as your conscience serves you right, you are definitely on the right track. You’ve already shown that confidence. There is in fact no need to hide. What needs to be ashamed, are the rumors. Rumors are only rife and taking charge now because the real subjects of the scandal are still in hiding. Once all of you are out and the air is cleared, the rumors will all cease to exist. So not to worry. Things will be fine (:

How nice of you .. :))

I'm a fan of this couple ever since they started in wgm .. EunJung was the very reason why i came to know and eventually like T-ara .. during tough times, i used to listen to their songs and watch their shows and it gave me a lot of comfort .. i hope during times like this, us, fans, were able to give them strength and comfort too .. i'll always support them and i believed many of us do .. :))

How nice of you .. :))

I'm a fan of this couple ever since they started in wgm .. EunJung was the very reason why i came to know and eventually like T-ara .. during tough times, i used to listen to their songs and watch their shows and it gave me a lot of comfort .. i hope during times like this, us, fans, were able to give them strength and comfort too .. i'll always support them and i believed many of us do .. :))

Same here eunjung is the reason why i became addicted to T-ara. I cried a lot to this episode even without english sub, I just felt Eunjung's feelings and sadness. T-ara Fighting. Please be safe Eunjunggie. =)

To be honest, I only started watching them because Eunjung is my T-ara bias, but as weeks passed, it's as if my week isn't complete without the both of them. I don't think I could watch the last episode without feeling sorry for the both of them, without feeling angry that this had to end. T_T I support them both, though. Fighting, WooJung couple!

Like the comments above. I, too became a fan of T-ara because of Eunjung. I only started to like and be a fan of T-ara last April cause I only discovered WGM Woojung couple last April thanks to the christmas special where all the 3 couples were present. I can't believe how fans of them for a long long time can give up on them that easily because of RUMORS of them bullying one member and evidences that were only cut from different variety shows. I just started being a fan last April but still I know that they could not do things like that. Longer fans should've known that. But I guess even if you've been a T-ara fan for a long time it doesn't necessarily mean that you are a TRUE fan already. What makes a TRUE is staying by your idols side when all goes down and when they needed you the most. Guess those fans who claim to love T-ara before just like them during the happy times and is a coward to face the sad times like this one. :(

In the episode, Eunjung's tears was soooo genuine. You can really feel how much she is disappointed of them having to part ways and how much she hurts. Jangwoo trying to prevent his tears from falling was obviously so hurt as well. Guess they didn't expect this to happen. I'm so sad that they worked hard for WGM for 1 year and 6 months and yet WGM repay them with just a 15 min ending. How cruel can people get? :( But still this must be my 2nd favorite episode cause even if this is A REALLY REALLY HEARTBREAKING episode, I saw how much they loved each other and how much they still want to stay together.

like everyone here, i got to know the rest of T-ara through Woojung. my heart ached as soon as Jangwoo got the final mission card, and it hurt even more seeing how he wanted to protect Eunjung from that truth for as long as he can. in the end, i couldn't hold my tears back anymore as he told her the truth, and the pain practically doubled when i see Eunjung crying as well, like i can feel both of their pain at that moment...my heart is still heavy as i type out this message...

but no matter what, i will still support them in the future. Woojung, fighting!

I love WooJung!

Allow me to use this post to tell you how WooJung/WGM brought me to T-ara.

Initially, Dream High brought me to Eunjung.

After that, I knew about T-ara but I didn't bother to look further.

Cry Cry caught my attention though. I love the melody. I love the MV too.

Then Eunjung brought me to WGM/WooJung.

I got curious because of the WGM review in Dramabeans.

I told myself I'll just try the first few episodes and then if it's good I'll watch at least an episode a day.

So I did watch... starting this July 2012.

Got addicted.

Finished all WooJung episodes until Lombok Wedding episode... in a week.

WooJung finally brought me to T-ara fandom.

The WooJung episodes featuring T-ara songs really made me curious.

Even the MV where Jangwoo appeared, plus the Gayo Daejun performance.

Got addicted to Roly Poly because even Jangwoo's mom knew how to dance that song.

I eventually listened to all their albums and watched their MVs.

Learned how to dance Roly Poly. I gave up on Lovey Dovey shuffle dance though. LOL

I also love to shop in Tony Moly!!!

I was very excited during Day by Day promotions.

Jangwoo is MC of Music Bank and I want to see possible WooJung interactions. -->thanks to WooJungIsLove.com

And of course, since Jangwoo is in the studio he gets to watch Eunjung perform.

I also watched the other music shows like Music Core and Inkigayo.

I even watched Running Man Idol Olympics episode.

I got excited for Five Fingers.

I got excited for Sexy Love release (especially the MV continuation of DBD)

All these happened in my July.

Then T-ara controversy broke out.

Then suddenly I participated in defending T-ara in comment sections in kpop sites.

Oh well. I got in too deep in this fandom I got so invested in a short time.

It's unfortunate on my part considering I was new to the fandom and suddenly it's crumbling down.

But of course I won't turn my back on them. I am supporting them even more.

I've been quite inspired by Dream High... I root for underdogs and victims to stand up and rise from the fall.

Sad that netizens want Eunjung out of 5F and WGM.

Sad that even Tony Moly (and other endorsements) will not renew their contract with them.

I was still hopeful for the fate of WooJung and T-ara though.

Then WooJung couple ended their WGM stint. Shock.

Then Five Fingers too, no more. Shock.

Oh well. I wish T-ara can come back stronger. I know they can. I hope.

As regards WGM, I shall forever cherish WooJung. I miss them.

The last episode still makes me cry every time I watch it.

It's so unfortunate that WooJung had to end in this kind of circumstances.

So sad that Eunjung lost and had been losing a lot of things.

Oh well.

If I have time I shall watch all the 52 episodes again.

Still sad up to now, but I guess I will remain optimistic.

WooJung Fighting!

T-ara Fighting!

@min young: i didn't love them as long as you did, but I felt the pain and hurt as well >.<

@clearwater: wow. That is a very brief summary of how you fell for T-ara. I like it :D In my case, I first knew about T-ara through the song, Wonder Woman. But I only started noticing and checking them out last September. It was the period of time after they concluded their Roly Poly Promos and before their Cry Cry Comeback. So I had the time to trace back all their past performances, varieties, interviews and there I fell for them^^*

And just like you, because of T-ara, I know the brand Tony Moly, and I'm even using their products now. And I don't think I'll stop using them because the products are good. Even though I'm pretty upset that they dropped T-ara. But I hope they'll get them back to endorse for them again (:

July was supposed to be my happiest month of the year because it was my birthday month T.T Moreover my birthday is on 28th July, and yet the controversy started around those days. That totally ruined my birthday, and also T-ara's very own 3rd anniversary on the 29th. I couldn't believe everything that happened and was in a state of shock and depression for days. The month of August is a terrible month to endure. I guess I managed to survive by hanging around in Diadem, where there are so many like-minded Queen's who still love and support the girls :D Thank God it's September now and I believe things should be getting better~

Don't be sad. If you happen to derive happiness when T-ara performs on stage like I do, very soon we our hearts shall be filled with joy! *optimism* :D

T-ara Fighting + Queen's Fighting ((: