Diadem Forums

[12.08.27] T-ara's Eunjung and Jiyeon's cameo in "Shut Up Family" will be edited out

nathaniel

[12.08.27] T-ara's Eunjung and Jiyeon's cameo in "Shut Up Family" will be edited out

201208270954591111_1.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung and Jiyeon's cameo in a sitcom is being edited out.

On the 27th, a KBS2TV official said, "We decided the cameo that Jiyeon and Eunjung recorded for 'Shut Up Family' will be edited out."

Originally, Eunjung and Jiyeon's cameo was supposed to air on the 28th in the sitcom "Shut Up Family", but because viewers have been protesting that their appearance be edited out, the decision to edit them out was made today.

The decision to edit Eunjung and Jiyeon's scenes out is based solely on the protests that were being made.

T-ara's Eunjung was cast as the lead role in SBS drama "Five Fingers", but because of T-ara's bullying controversy, she was removed from her role.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120827n07011

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

We should look on the bright side; it wouldn't go over well with the public if the clip was released with Jiyeon and Eunjung recording happily and joking around. At least this way, there won't be even more backlash - and when they are aired, they can repair their images first by clarifying on the issue.

...optimism B) I almost want to puke from the rainbows.

First SBS now KBS damn Kentertainment is just full of fail these days. And about the whelps all i can say is that if even after a month they are still crying like tiny baby men about this whole nonsense, they really need to get a life, because they have clearly proven that they are a bunch of social rejects whitout any idea about what's going on in the world.

This is ludicrous! Shame on the Kpop entertainment industry. Enough is enough. With everything else happening in this world, boycotting T-ara from every show/drama gains nothing. I wish someone (ppl) big in the industry would stand up for the girls. Really...nothing was proven and the only true fact we found out was that CCM and KKS are messed up! :(

Will these kind of news ever stop? I'm tired of this! Does netizens have nothing better to do then to protest against T-ara all day all night? Over a bullying issue that NEVER happened? And over evidences that were taken out of CONTEXT? Man I hope Allkpop doesn't post this news! It will just end up with more delusional Antis saying how they deserved it and blah blah blah.

I HATE ALLKPOP! I HATE CCM! and I HATE THE SBS STAFF THAT KICKED EUNJUNG OUT OF THE DRAMA.