Diadem Forums

[12.08.27] T-ara's Eunjung and Jiyeon's cameo in "Shut Up Family" will be edited out

nathaniel

There seems to be a lot of people protesting for T-ara to be edited out or eliminated from shows and performances recently. I'm just wondering if there is a central forum thread where all T-ara supporters can come together to protest for T-ara to NOT be edited out or eliminated. I'm sure if all the supporters came together at one central location then there would be a louder voice instead of mutiple threads consisting of fewer supporters. United we Stand, Divided we Fall. I really want this to happen. T-ara Haters have found a way to unite and voice their opinion, so why can't T-ara Supporters come together and drown out all the Hate? We don't need to resort to bashing or making threats. We just need to let the TV Stations know that we exist and that they should cater to us over all the Haters. They must know that we're willing to invest both our time and money into their Stations unlike all the Haters who just want T-ara removed then will never actually tune into the Stations or buy the products that are endorsed. This also applies to the advertising companies that have ended their relationships with T-ara over this Controversy. Any thoughts?

I think if they are really not going to clear this issue out in the public (maybe because of KKS not wanting them to speak up or any other reasons) then it would be better if they don't appear to any shows, stay silent, and wait for public to just forget the issue. Cause if they continue to show up while the issue is still on fire, the viewers will just hate them more and more troubles will just arise. This may take months or even years for people to forget it but I think that would be best for everyone.

I'm not saying I'm in favor of them not speaking up or clarifying things with the public but seeing things turn out for the worse, I don't really see KKS allowing them to speak up and clear their name. I don't even see the public believing what they say anymore. If only this was really handled well, then all of this would have died down quick.:(

My wish for T-ara right now is to just take a rest, enjoy life without worrying about public's opinion, and healthiness while they have no projects to attend to yet. As what I have read before in a comment in allkpop article. Yes, I know, It's weird that there's a positive comment there. But you may not know that so many positive comments are now in their comment sections. I was also shocked. Because I remember before when not even 1 or 2 people would dare right positive comments to T-ara cause they will be bashed by anti's. But now the hater's are the ones being bashed whenever they comment bad things on articles about T-ara. It just shows how strong and united Queen's has been because of this controversy.:D

Ok. Back to what the comment says. It says that Queen's shouldn't give up in believing in T-ara cause tough times dont last, only tough people do.:)

*I think that this issue also has it's positive effects not only to T-ara but also to us. Our fandom has lost all the fake fan who claimed that they love T-ara before but hate them now because of this, and we became stronger and more united as ever.:) To T-ara, I think this issue also served as a lesson and this also made them stronger than ever for sure.:)

Sorry for writing an essay. Haha!:))

...that's expected.. We, international Queen's does not contribute to the view ratings of the show in Korea so business wise they have to go with the Korea public. Good point is they did announce it unlike SBS.

So the only thing us as international Queen's can do for t-ara now is to stay together and wait for their next album release. Buy it. Yes it will be available online but buying it increases the sales and will directly put t-ara up the charts. Let's all get ready for Mirage.

you know what? kbs representative answer the question 'why remove jiyeon and eunjung' is 'WHAT WERE THOSE VIEWERS THINKING'.

Can 't believe it,they pretend kind/care what viewers thinking but not jiyeon,eunjung,t-ara family,t-ara fans feeling...

AND I HEARD SEXY LOVE WILL POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT MONTH.FOR ME IT'S OKAY SINCE SOYEON NOT FULLY RECOVER YET...ALL T-ARA MEMBER STILL NEED TIME...

ok..this is totally nonsense..its not like i surprised with it but gosh..stop it..enough already..wth are they thinking..just cameo..i really really want to see jiyeon n eunjung..how long do we need to stop this, i miss them so badly..i can't take it anymore..k-entertainment + k-netizen is ridiculous..seriously now i think south korea just love money, n doesn't care others feeling..no wonder there is always suicide there..huhu..it pissed me off..when will the rainbow will come out..t-ara, just stay strong..we will always be with you n support you..what else can i say..i love t-ara..

Comes off as a no surprise even one bit.

To be optimistic, I do hope that such news does wake up the eyes of some fans on how cutthroad the K-entertainment industry really is because it always has been for years - it's just that things were always kept under the rug. 2012 has effectively opened a whole new page in regards to that - starting with Open World Ent. and then the 5dolls issue.

I'm expecting a lot of crap to continue to hit the news as the year goes by. This is clearly going to be a long haul.

T_T this really suck.... does it really matter that they are cameos? why are people so cruel T_T

aside from all this xxxx.. does people feel bad for dani? although she is not officially in the group yet, i wonder how much of this is effecting her life O_O i mean for god sake she is only 14! how will she handle it... does anyone have an articles or something related to her???