Diadem Forums

[12.08.27] T-ara's Eunjung and Jiyeon's cameo in "Shut Up Family" will be edited out

nathaniel

Poor girls, can't catch a break.

Ratings for Five Fingers went up after Eunjung left, but it seems like they only went up for one episode, since they went down yesterday for the 1st time since the drama started.

It seems like it all just a big mess...

News always said that A LOT of ppl protest for T-ara girls removal from their dramas etc. Can anyone tell me how much is A LOT? It will be ridiculous to say that a lot means only a few thousands, or say 340k of those stupid T-Jinyos. How many ppl are there in Korea watching dramas? Why SBS and KBS even care to listen to them? How many K-Queen's there? Do they not considered to be potential viewers?

I say this is all horseshit and petty excuses from brainless K-entertainment authorities.

I cant say Koreans are brainless because those girls I love are Koreans too!

cmon guys lets be optimistic..maybe it would be good for them not to appear on public tv show for the moment..lets just wait for their comeback with the sexy love..i'm sure they would give us the performance that would blow us away and keep the haters silence once and for all.. ;)

I love how KKS hasn't been saying anything recently. .

I think the girls should take the matter into their own hands and get this resolved although I know the chance of that happening is slim to none seeing as though their career would be on the line, but hey if all of them come out and speak up what is the worst thing CCM could do that already hasn't happened?

Korean netizens are so crap to be honest. Most international netizens already don't care or realized those claims were false and standing up for T-ara. But Koreans on the otherhand keeps bringing the old news back and acting as if they're some kinda judgment to make all the final says. Broadcasting corporations too are too easily persuaded to change crap just because of those so called "viewers" and all they care about is money money and more money. Seriously, I wish another company would take T-ara and I'm sure everything is sunshine. KKS seems to already given up all his BS to even protect these girls now. And after Soyeon's accident, none of the members seem to dare say anything about their thoughts. Making me suspicious about that accident being more of a incident.

Seriously though, why can't Korean's learn to be more forgiving and let go of the past and allow people to see a brighter future and change for the better? So ridiculous.

well, no matter what and how.... we're still here supporting the girls. That's the best supports and comfort we can show them.

We all know that they are very afraid to face the public now and have lost so much confident, even those smile have gone too. However, no matter who's right or wrong, they'll learn through the incident and take it as a lesson to improve themselves, that's life, every single person is the same and human do make mistakes and meet with difficulties.

So when the day they appear on screen as a team again, that will be the day they fully embrace all the supports given for them and being brave enough to perform or do even better than ever.

Hope for T-ara to make another hit again.

The situation is getting worse and worse :/

Its going to be reallyyyy hard to recover from all this. I wish people would stop accusing and hating on T-ara without any proof, because this is really unfair for them. I guess we'll have to wait for their next MV and showcase and see what happens afterwards.

There seems to be a lot of people protesting for T-ara to be edited out or eliminated from shows and performances recently. I'm just wondering if there is a central forum thread where all T-ara supporters can come together to protest for T-ara to NOT be edited out or eliminated. I'm sure if all the supporters came together at one central location then there would be a louder voice instead of mutiple threads consisting of fewer supporters. United we Stand, Divided we Fall. I really want this to happen. T-ara Haters have found a way to unite and voice their opinion, so why can't T-ara Supporters come together and drown out all the Hate? We don't need to resort to bashing or making threats. We just need to let the TV Stations know that we exist and that they should cater to us over all the Haters. They must know that we're willing to invest both our time and money into their Stations unlike all the Haters who just want T-ara removed then will never actually tune into the Stations or buy the products that are endorsed. This also applies to the advertising companies that have ended their relationships with T-ara over this Controversy. Any thoughts?

All I can recall are these 2 threads in the discussion section of this forum here and here. I hope this helps. :)

T_T this really suck.... does it really matter that they are cameos? why are people so cruel T_T

aside from all this xxxx.. does people feel bad for dani? although she is not officially in the group yet, i wonder how much of this is effecting her life O_O i mean for god sake she is only 14! how will she handle it... does anyone have an articles or something related to her???

The only news about or even related to her about this, is Core Contents Media stating that she'll debut this December, as an official T-ara member. I don't think this has affected her that much, but definitely she's learning about the cultural aspects of her new job/career over there, especially from this angle as an idol. I can strangely imagine Dani using the perfect excuse on reporters though, . . . "I'm new here.", and then excuses herself and walks away. :)

Not that I was going to watch the show anyways, but this is a real unfortunate situation. Whoever was in charge, individual or collective, should man up and stand by who they cast and film. Not to excuse Hwayoung's dismissal, but this is not necessarily the worst kind of scandal that T-ara is involved in. Things could be much worse. The people in charge should be a man/woman of their word and not cut parts out soley based on the reason of the recent scandals.

Wow, how awful.

I just heard about all this hwayoung business today. :( That alone was hard to accept, but to see how t-ara is being affected like this really sucks.

I can only imagine the stress and negativity surrounding them. I so don't want this for any of them and hope all gets better real soon.

I wish the best for all t-ara members (past, present, and future).