Diadem Forums

[12.08.27] Update - T-ara to make an appearance at KPOP Nature +

s-park

Please practice well I know girls can do it. Best Kpop girl group. Agree much.=) So that netizens will not tell anything bad with you don't make too much mistake. T-ara Fighting. I'm excited for them is this the New T-ara. Molkang Molkang. :wub:

I do hope this one's for real .. but I still don't feel like believing these stuffs again (so sorry for the negativity, i just got too much disappointments lately) .. because everytime I get excited to see them, it just turns out to be some NOISE made by some 'not so good' PD to promote their stuffs ..

I mean, for God's sake, stop using their names just to make your (referring to those 'not so good' people) programs noticed ..

I almost forgot .. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE .. even if I'm afraid to get stressed out once more, I will still anticipate this one .. I love T-ara so much, most especially EUNJUNG *bias* .. :)) God Bless Them All .. :))

I do hope this one's for real .. but I still don't feel like believing these stuffs again (so sorry for the negativity, i just got too much disappointments lately) .. because everytime I get excited to see them, it just turns out to be some NOISE made by some 'not so good' PD to promote their stuffs ..

I mean, for God's sake, stop using their names just to make your (referring to those 'not so good' people) programs noticed ..

I almost forgot .. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE .. even if I'm afraid to get stressed out once more, I will still anticipate this one .. I love T-ara so much, most especially EUNJUNG *bias* .. :)) God Bless Them All .. :))

Same here.. too much disappointment. I hope the best for all of them.

it really great to see their performance again..but i hope there is no bad thing happen to t-ara..must be tough for them to perform..i wish all haters die that day..huhu.. i hate haters..n i love t-ara..hwaiting..can't wait any longer..awesome..anyway, please be strong n cheer up my lovely t-ara..

I wish this will push through and that it will be a success.

I also hope the audience won't pull a black ocean or any nasty/violent anti-fan act.

I hope that they practice SO WELL and SO PERFECTLY, so that the audience would be very amazed at them, and so T-ara can gain support and respect again from the hating public.

I guess one of the keys is for them to give their most POWERFUL performance ever.

Crossing my fingers for the success of Sexy Love. Wishing them the best.

T-ara Fighting!

I hope everything will go well...I really want for this one to be ok since so many things regarding their appearances in shows/dramas and so on changed;-; I prey that nothing will happen to them there if they go, since this scandal started I feel that they aren't safe anywhere and this scares me :unsure::wacko:

As much as I hate saying this, as long as there are no official announcement, take every news with a grain of salt. Even with official announcements, don't be overcome by too much anticipation or negativity. These are very trying times, especially for T-ara.

It is best to treat the situation as the weather, i.e. it could change at a moment's notice. Let us all wait patiently, T-ara will surely make a comeback at the most advantageous time. I wouldn't want to "force" to appear just for them to be ruined.

In any event, let's welcome back with open arms once they decide to. Show everyone how strong and well loved T-ara is by those who continued to show the girls their support (meaning, US).

i'm actually excited to see the girls on stage again, but i'm afraid there will be a change in the last minute. they performing in this event probably already been scheduled before the controversy. maybe if there is many netizens that demand them to be excluded, they won't perform :(. well i just hope for the best