Diadem Forums

[12.08.28] Translation - Hwayoung's Tweet

Elly

@RHY422 이번 은정언니 드라마하차기사를 접하고마음이좋지만은 않았습니다. 티아라활동을하면서 멤버들과 의견차로인해 대립이있었던건 사실이지만 이로인해 왕따설이돌고 상황이악화된사실들에 마음이 아팠습니다. 또한 서로 왜곡된사실들로 인해 상처받아 많이속상했습니다. 하지만 한솥밥을먹고 지내며 행복했던날들도있었기에 지난일은 잊고 이젠다시웃는얼굴로 서로를응원하며 지내고싶습니다. 티아라를 많이사랑해주시고 아껴주시고 찾아주셨는데 이번사건때문에 여러분들에게 많은 심려와 걱정끼쳐드려 죄송했습니다.

@RHY422 Seeing articles regarding Eunjung-unni being taken out of her drama makes my heart uneasy. Although there were some confrontations in the past while I was promoting as a T-ara member, with all of this happening, my heart is in pain. And I feel bad for the amount of hurt all of this may have caused. However, when we lived together there were also very happy times; let bygones be bygones and let's strive to put smiles on our faces once again. Everyone has showed so much love to T-ara [before], so because of this accident and for causing a lot of distress and worry to everyone, I apologize.

Translated by: Elly@Diadem

Source: @RHY422

I'm extremely happy that she has finally spoken out regarding this whole mess.

However,reading the comments section on AKP makes me wonder how many trolls are still left on T-ara's articles.Comments like "Another KKS's brilliant mastermind","she was threaten" and "she never denies the bullying things" sicken me.Sigh,no matter what T-ara does,haters always find an exuse to not accepting it.Oh well,loyal QUEEN'S are always there for them,right guys?

Oh,does anybody knows if T-ara still gonna proceed their comeback tomorrow?I knew that he release date for Sexy Love was supposely on 16th August but was pushed back to 29th.However,I haven't read any news about T-ara's comeback other than that.gonna release Seriously,I'm dying to hear their new song and of course,their epic music video,part 2 of Day By Day.

Thanks for the translation...But unfortunately, netizens will still see and believe what they want to...They don't care what she said, they only care of how to change the real tweet to show that there is a secret code -.- They are to narrow minded for the internet and the world -.-

Thank you for translation. I'm looking forward more on the t-ara's comeback hopefully it is a good sign for them. Nevertheless netizens still be present to established any rumors regarding hwa's tweet. Please be strong hwa, fighting. T-ara please be strong. Eunjung please be safe.

Thank you Hwayoung. Thank you for to twitting something when other members can't.

As for those antis, the simple fact they've forgotten was, Hwayoung never said anything about "bullying" in the first place.

If they can't take that as "There's no bullying", just let them be idiots like they want to be.

I've read about conflicts in many idol groups recently. It's everywhere.

The only difference they have and T-ara doesn't have is good management.

Those antis are the one living in the dream world and can't see the real truth. So I'll let them be ..

Thanks for the translation!

Although I'm glad she was able to say something about the situation, Netizens are still small minded bigoted egotistical idiots.

"KKS paid her to tweet that to save T-ara!" "She didn't deny being bullied!" etc. etc.

What gets me is seeing the "queens" who turned their backs on the girls suddenly come crawling back.

But I guess I should just be happy that they have one less anti... /waves angry fist at wishy washy band wagoners

T-ara Fighting~!

Aww..

We Queens fell the same way as Hwayoung feels..

Those haters used the situation to bring down T-ara..

I hope Eunjung cheers up after reads that Tweet because Hwayoung, and us, are all worried..

I still hope for the best for T-ara, FIGHTING~ :)

Guest HyominSpain

Thanks for the translation!! ^^

It's not strange that they had "some confrontations in the past" because they are human beings.... But no one can deny that they are like sisters and that they love and care for each other a lot. Fighting T-ara!!

As for those antis, the simple fact they've forgotten was, Hwayoung never said anything about "bullying" in the first place.

If they can't take that as "There's no bullying", just let them be idiots like they want to be

I dont consider myself either an idiot or an anti, but Hwayoung not specifically denying that there was bullying involved annoys me. In fact, her whole recent behavior and the consequences it had, is rather annoying. Why can't she be explicit to quench those rumors?

Brave move from Hwayoung (though I've would've prefer that she done it sooner and I agree she didn't have to be so vauge)

I hope CCM would use this momentum to at least hammer down Hwayoung's message by letting the T-ara members talk & defend their selves in a public forum.. If this is too much for some of the girls, let the parents read written statements (KKS should not go anywhere near the mic)... apparently right now in Korea keeping silent means admitting that you are guilty, which is what the Hundae Lovers PD was saying when she criticized CCM (lying makes stuff worse, KKS you idiot).

I always thought that people will ease off this issue since the evidences were so bogus but I guess somebody from T-ara needs to step up to the plate and face the media storm (I vote Soyeon as spokesperson since she handled the Chosun Ilbo interview so deftly with the rest of the members there for support)..