Diadem Forums

[12.08.28] Translation - Hwayoung's Tweet

Elly

I'm glad she finally spoke up. Based on the translation of allkpop, it's clear she denied the bullying. And based on Elly's translation she vaguely denied the bullying. At least that's what I interpret anyway. I will try to stop hating on her now. Though I still don't get why she doesn't simply say something like "There is no bullying" or anything that will clearly deny the rumor.

i'm glad she tweeted but as usual netizens always come up with something to twist her tweet which is so annoying.. i still prefer Hwayoung & T-ara to have their own press conference (w/out CCM interfering please) and tell what exactly happened that day.. EVERYTHING from the reason why Hwayoung refuse to perform from how T-ara felt that pushed them to tweet like that.. the whole thing that happened that day on music bank where all of this started.. Then if there was indeed no bullying then completely deny it on the conference and tell what relationship & friendship they had during those 20 months Hwayoung became T-ara.. After that they could answer some of reporters follow up questions like they're thought on the 'evidence' netizens came up etc..

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I AM SEEING THEY COULD BE SAVE!! TO TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH TOGETHER AS A GROUP AGAIN!! ofcourse some antis would probably not believe it & still hate, but this could stop netizens from cyber bullying them & spreading false rumors..

So does this mean Hwayoung's coming back? (no, I'm just thinking out loud). Let's not cross the bridge before we ge there. But it's good to hear something like this from her. Maybe it'll be sign for reconciliation (or at least a happy resolution).

Pretty much good timing, helps pave the way for a more happy reception for T-ARA's comeback? Who knows, that thinking out loud may even come true.

'Second chances are hard to come by. If it does, we should not let it be for naught.' :)

T-ara fighting! Hwayoung fighting!

is this news posted already?!

Korean Broadcast Actors Union Demands Exit of SBS ‘Five Fingers’ Director Over Ham Eun Jung’s Departure

10162004.jpg

The Korean Broadcast Actors Union (KBAU) has released a press release calling for director Choi Young Hoon of SBS’ Five Fingers to step down.

KBAU released a press release on August 28 in which it sided with T-ara’s Ham Eun Jung saying, “This incident goes beyond a matter simply involving Ham Eun Jung alone but reveals a bigger problem at the casting system level and we are closely monitoring the stance of SBS and the production company Yein E&M.”

The press release added, “SBS and Yein E&M have been attempting to arouse public opinion to make it seem as though this incident was caused by labor union member, Ham Eun Jung and attempting to relate the T-ara incident to this case while trying to cover up the improper one-sided termination of the contract.

KBAU then alleged that Ham Eun Jung had initially shown discomfort on set in doing product placement advertisement with her wardrobe, accessories and other items. This didn’t sit too well with Five Fingers’ investors and producers who secretly met with SBS and director Choi Young Hoon behind closed doors.

Ultimately the director then turned to Core Contents Media’s CEO, Kim Kwang Soo, asking for Ham Eun Jung to exit on her own and claiming he would take care of everything.

However, KBAU accuses SBS and 'Five Fingers’ director of attempting to spin the T-ara outcast controversy as the issue behind Ham Eun Jung’s departure and not the actual issue, which KBAU says was due ultimately to product placement.

KBAU also made accusations that Yein E&M attempted to sign another contract with Ham Eun Jung on top of the contract she had already signed, in which the new contract stated that if the T-ara outcast incident negatively affected the drama’s investors and the companies behind the product placement in any way Ham Eun Jung’s side would have to compensate the drama as well as its investments.

According to KBAU the original contract was signed with Ham Eun Jung on July 17 but the new contract with the additional clause was attempted to be signed on August 21.

KBAU called on Ham Eun Jung to be reinstated to the drama according to the original contract, that director Choi Young Hoon step down from the drama and that Yein E&M issue an official apology.

SOURCE: http://enewsworld.mn...s.asp?idx=13501

That's so nice to hear .. :)) And as for the NETIZEN who commented "What's with the other members who haven't spoken up." ~ this is all I can say, come to your senses .. no one would believe them if they were to deny it first .. (but I do hope they would speak out for themselves too)

Think about it, eventhough Hwayoung already spoken about it, a lot of people still don't give it a break .. why?? simply because, it's not what they want to hear ..

Oh well .. I'm too happy today to mind those narrow minded people ..

T-ara, be strong !!! .. :))

seeing this... my feels.. such mixed emotions lol im happy that Hwa finally spoke up but at the same time it makes me sad to see because she's no longer in T-ara ;___; i just hope Netizens will finally listen but they probably wont.. Gahh Hwayoung T__T i misses herT__T

I don't know, I think there's something to language and culture in her being, as they say, vague. Because studying an East Asian language from an English background, you'll always hear "English is a language of the mind; Chinese/Japanese/Korean is a language of the heart" (like I think you'll hear that Italian, French and Spanish are more "emotional" than English, too). Part of the idea being that more is left to interpretation in Korean - which is just a cultural thing, but still, leaves an opening for things like this. So if she spoke that way out of habit, whatever, there are a lot of kids her age going to college who can't spell correctly or at least write using proper grammar, so I won't, like, care much. Well, beyond the fact that people are using that "omission" on her part to justify their continued idiot-rage.

Still, less wiggle room for the hate squad, so hey. I also wish fewer people were saying "why she waited so long?" and all, but still, hey.

And thanks for the work put in, Elly@diadem.

So CCM and KKS don't clean the mess up and until Hwa admit that it was "all" her fault then maybe they will start cleaning it up....that's all I'm seeing right now....(_. _!)

But, Kim Kwang Soo and Hwayoung met each other not long after the "misunderstanding" started, and he publicly stated for Hwayoung her apologies and still welcomes her back to the group.

I dont consider myself either an idiot or an anti, but Hwayoung not specifically denying that there was bullying involved annoys me. In fact, her whole recent behavior and the consequences it had, is rather annoying. Why can't she be explicit to quench those rumors?

Perhaps this online media article might help here. :)

Brave move from Hwayoung (though I've would've prefer that she done it sooner and I agree she didn't have to be so vauge)

Seems pretty clear about it. :)

I hope CCM would use this momentum to at least hammer down Hwayoung's message by letting the T-ara members talk & defend their selves in a public forum.. If this is too much for some of the girls, let the parents read written statements (KKS should not go anywhere near the mic)... apparently right now in Korea keeping silent means admitting that you are guilty, which is what the Hundae Lovers PD was saying when she criticized CCM (lying makes stuff worse, KKS you idiot).

I always thought that people will ease off this issue since the evidences were so bogus but I guess somebody from T-ara needs to step up to the plate and face the media storm (I vote Soyeon as spokesperson since she handled the Chosun Ilbo interview so deftly with the rest of the members there for support)..

Doubtful that our girls will do a press conference due to the negative reactions towards our Hwayoung's recent tweets. It's pretty easy to understand that if they won't listen to what either Soyeon and/or Hwayoung publicly stated, why should the others speak up about the whole matter in the first place? The opposition against our girls needs to completely halt their activities permanently, "if they want a T-ara Press Conference".

Those people need to realize that Soyeon and now Hwayoung weren't silent at all, and their irascibility continues to hurt our girls with no remorse or care.

i'm glad she tweeted but as usual netizens always come up with something to twist her tweet which is so annoying.. i still prefer Hwayoung & T-ara to have their own press conference (w/out CCM interfering please) and tell what exactly happened that day.. EVERYTHING from the reason why Hwayoung refuse to perform from how T-ara felt that pushed them to tweet like that.. the whole thing that happened that day on music bank where all of this started.. Then if there was indeed no bullying then completely deny it on the conference and tell what relationship & friendship they had during those 20 months Hwayoung became T-ara.. After that they could answer some of reporters follow up questions like they're thought on the 'evidence' netizens came up etc..

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I AM SEEING THEY COULD BE SAVE!! TO TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH TOGETHER AS A GROUP AGAIN!! ofcourse some antis would probably not believe it & still hate, but this could stop netizens from cyber bullying them & spreading false rumors..

Soyeon, and now Hwayoung, clearly stated that those fabricated lies that antis call "evidence", is nothing more than a bunch of "fabricated lies". As long as the antis continue their hateful assaults on our girls, that "Press Conference" they are calling for, won't happen. Either they back off from our girls right now, or forever dwell in the darkness of the moronic.

seeing this... my feels.. such mixed emotions lol im happy that Hwa finally spoke up but at the same time it makes me sad to see because she's no longer in T-ara ;___; i just hope Netizens will finally listen but they probably wont.. Gahh Hwayoung T__T i misses herT__T

In her tweets, she is still hopefully and looking forward to even more better days ahead. So, there's a chance that she'll return soon. ^_^

I'll just play this idea, . . . just for fun, . . .

Ryu: "Look! There's a secret message in Hwayoung's recent tweets."

Fan: "Where?"

Ryu: "The '이티만또' there, and the '하이사많' right there."

Fan: "What does that mean?"

Ryu: "Well, the '하이' means 'high'. The '사' means 'temple'. This '많', . . . I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure it means something, . . . maybe it's a sentence particle. But anyways, '이" means 'this'. And '티만' means 'thiamine', which is a vitamin of the B complex, found in unrefined grains, beans, and liver, a deficiency of which causes beriberi. It is a sulfur-containing derivative of thiazole and pyrimidine. Also called vitamin B1. Lastly, '또' means 'again'."

Fan: "So what does it say altogether then?"

Ryu: "The high temple is this vitamin B again. Or, . . . again this vitamin B is the temple high."

Fan: "Oh."

:D

You know it's tiring when people only believe what they want to believe, but I find comfort in knowing that Hwayoung still cares about the girls - and you know what, I bet the feeling's mutual.

I don't doubt for a minute that there were conflicts. Considering that some members' schedules were truly packed, and the group in general had the added stresses of flying back and forth between countries for major concerts, tempers probably flared up in more than one instance. In work environments, they usually do.

I truly think KKS mishandled the girls - and particularly this situation - from the get-go. He really is an idiot, and as far as I remember true Queens' have been praying for T-ara to join a new company since last year. This whole incident with Hwayoung really made me wish they had a better CEO backing them.

Oh, and BTW, screw antis - but let's not stoop to their level of insults on other sites.

I feel somewhat uneasy about the fact that Hwayoung is the only one talking and apologizing for that matter.... I would like to see the girls come out and apologize as well, whether they did it or not, its only right to apologize to the public and to their fans for the misunderstanding that this controversy has caused and even if the public dont accept their apology the fact of the matter is they've apologized for something they didnt do (since i still believe they didnt bully Hwayoung).... I just hope my girls had a better CEO...it wouldnt be like this if they werent under the control of KKS !!