Diadem Forums

[12.08.28] Quick News - "Sexy Love" and "Day and Night" listed on KOMCA for August 30th

nathaniel

[12.08.28] Quick News - "Sexy Love" and "Day and Night" listed on KOMCA for August 30th

sexylove.jpg

Sexy Love composed/written by Shinsadong Tiger + Choi Kyusung

Day and Night written by Ahn Youngmin and composed by Choi Youngwoo

August 30th (original release date after being postponed) is written but it's been changed now again

Source: t-arafan

Credit: nathaniel @ Diadem

"August 30th (original release date after being postponed) is written but it's been changed now again"

so it is not going to be tom? o.0

though, i'm really craving for their new song, but i think it is okay to postpone,

1. i don't think this month is the right time, the members might be not in their good state

2. ssyo needs to rest a little bit more coz of the recent accident

3. Jungie state of mind because of this freakin' FF

4. the part of youngie, idk if they already re-record it

wish our girls a great comeback!!!

Although I hope it would be released sooner, I think to postpone it a bit later is for the better .. I believe the song is super good, and I don't want it to be tarnished just because of the controversy .. One more thing is that I think the girls may need some more time for themselves specially when the issue has just started to die down ..

I'll wait for it patiently .. :))

They need to take some time and really really prepare for this comeback like their lives depended on it... It will be a make or break deal for T-ara.. If it flops can you imagine how the antis will gloat over T-ara's "inevitable" demise?

Well if it's changed again... Oh well..

I guess it's expected to be postponed anyway, considering the news yesterday.

I feel so deprived and betrayed again, but I'll have to endure it for their sake.

They really have to strategize well and play their cards right this time.

It's really a make or break situation for them so they have to treat this so delicately.

The world is sometimes cruel, but I guess we all still have to keep on hoping and waiting.

T-ara Fighting!