Diadem Forums

[12.08.29] T-ara's agency ignoring controversy and rushing a comeback on "Music Bank"?

nathaniel

[12.08.29] T-ara's agency ignoring controversy and rushing a comeback on "Music Bank"?

R_430x0_20120829145718806.jpg

"Rush through it head first!" Girl group T-ara are rumored to make a comeback through "Music Bank" on the first week of September.

The recent bullying controversy had a domino effect of events that began a month ago and it's not even calmed down yet.

According to multiple broadcast officials, T-ara plan to make their stage comeback on September 7th on "Music Bank" with a special mini-album follow up to "Day by Day".

In fact, one senior official who works inside of KBS "Music Bank" said, "They already confirmed the comeback verbally with us."

They also said, "The opinion on T-ara is bad now that they stopped promotions and were dropped from dramas and advertisements. T-ara's agency wants to push them right through the all the controversy.

Because of this, the progress on if T-ara coming back has been kept quiet.

Source: http://m.media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20120829145131836

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Wow! In a zombie apocalypse, KKS will not find a place to hide until help arrives; he'll rush outside and smash the zombies with a baseball bat.

What am I talk about. It's T-ara who is going to receive all the heat, not him!

I really hate KKS's business practices. This is going to backfire big time. I feel so bad for the girls.

Nothing is too crazy for an insane man, I guess...

okay, part of me say, it is bad for T-ara to push their come back as of now, but part of me tells that,

if they don't, what will happen? They don't need to look like they are hiding because of this false controversy... and keeping silent for such a long time will do nothing good...

So... hmm, i go with "push through the come back with head held high and show a great smile and show how strong you are my girls and give them a blasting hot performance once again!"

and in case some will bring eggs with them, better be prepared with hot water to boil them and a bread in addition and offer it back to them lol XD

Let's pray for our girls.

Wow! In a zombie apocalypse, KKS will not find a place to hide until help arrives; he'll rush outside and smash the zombies with a baseball bat.

What am I talk about. It's T-ara who is going to receive all the heat, not him!

KKS would push T-ara into the herd of zombies then sit back and watch.

Seriously KKS you should just concentrate on T-ara concepts and creative side.. leave the strategic & management thinking to someone else..

If you are bored and want to "tweak" things up just play with all of those action-figures in your office or buy the 'Idol Master' video game, T-ara members are not vynil dolls, you god damned megalomaniac man-child...

errmm..actually i don't know what to say.I have mix feeling right now,part of me said just wait for a while and another part said just make comeback because i can't wait.Okay look,this is just my opinion..if t-ara delayed their comeback again and keep silent until (i'm not sure)

this issues can be either good or not for t-ara.Why i saying like this because you guys remember a few days ago, when mostly of us thought this issues already done but netizens always make a fuss about t-ara(day by day),t-ara continue to keep silent,and antis make their own conclusion saying that t-ara silent means their(t-ara) feel guilty..blahblahblah.....but if t-ara comeback have been delayed....soyeon get more time to fully recover,eunjung get her time to gain strength after been remove from 'Five Fingers'..all t-ara member get more time to get strength.But,what i afraid when they delayed to long is netizens comes up with other stupid issues and t-ara getting hurt more, also we Queen's can only see t-ara by next year.I don't want it to happen..

My conclusion is we already know that it's not t-ara fault but netizens,so t-ara just need to go on and queen's keep support t-ara.

Because haters always will show their hate like what happen to Kara right now but they still go on..so why not T-ara,am i right?

Imagining this situation like..... You want to go fishing and call your greatest fisherman to sea during a tsunami... KKS wants to get money, he let T-ara comeback in the middle of chaos... Same theory... Hope the fisherman's boat is strong enough to sustain the waves .. Hope the security is strong enough to protect the girls.. Same theory? YES!!

For me "Life must go on for T-ara". What will happen to them if they will just sit down there and relax? Percentage of their supporters are way much higher than their haters. They better not mind them. I guess those haters are fans of others groups. They won't buy T-ara albums anyway.

I just hope T-ara members will go back into the groove after this controversy. They suffered too much already. May God shine a light on them.