Diadem Forums

[12.08.29] T-ara's agency ignoring controversy and rushing a comeback on "Music Bank"?

nathaniel

If they are coming back now , they will just get more hatred by dem nasty netizens but it might not backfire if they ignore the haters and show are determined they are. All the best for T-ara <3

Hopefully security will be there to weed them out and ensure a safe, enjoyable, and working environment for everybody in attendance for the performance. ^_^ I'm beginning to believe that there's not that much antis anymore.

Hmm... mixed reactions for me.

It's time T-ara move on from the incident. I think one of the things they need to do is get back there on stage so they could become stronger. But then, I wish that their agency would let them take a break away from these controversies as well.

But CCM probably put them up there because KKS want his money back.. that's the truth.

Let's just hope that for once, CCM's stupid plans won't backfire. Because the people who will hurt the most are our girls.

T-ara be strong.... No matter what, they have to show their brave side and move on... otherwise the hater will always find a way to bully them.. the bullies always feel superior and if T-ara didn't show their confidence the bullies will get their strength to bully T-ara again.. Please show them you have the power and will not care whatever they say... Just ignore them, you still have many supporters who support and love you

Utter bs!

I despise this comeback, thinking of it's degree of risk for the girls to receive another backlash.

But if the comeback is certain, well, at least, do not promote it. T-ara is an established group so they won't have any problems with it.

Or was CCM scared of unknown entities, which is themselves?

will our gils be able to stand strong in front of people though they know that they may bash them? I think the good time for their comeback is when they are mentally & physically ready (ready to perform, ready to show their cheerful faces again, ready to answer so many questions & ready to the worse from haters) but I don't think they are ready specially Eunjung, Soyeon & Hyomin ... but in the other hand they need to show up & speak.

no matter what, T-ARA FIGHTING!!!<3

I think it's too soon.

Everyone keeps saying netizens are evil people who will hate t-ara no matter what. But not all those "netizens" are haters, even if they acted like them.

During the controversy I saw videos & post of people who i found to be genuinely good people, who cared about people (therefore so much about hwa), but were just terribly misinformed.

They need to give it time for the people who got tricked into disliking/hating to find out that they were tricked. The scandal swept across the net like a wildfire, but the information discrediting the rumors are scarce.

It'll take time before the misinformed become informed.

It's best to wait till those good hearted but misinformed netizens become informed so we can all love and support T-ara together.

it's worrisome. i will never be able to guess what this guy is thinking. soyeon-hyomin are in the midst of drama, eunjung is just backstabbed by drama production team, and all of them are still depressed by the netizens' scary behavior... after all this debacle, i think ccm wouldn't just let them perform... i had a feeling something unexpected is going to happen. and since it's kks, it's more likely a bad news......... it's not something like goodbye stage right? T_____T argh, i know i shouldn't think like this, but i'm really afraid of whatever this company going to do to these girls.

That is kind of soon, I know they have to make a comeback and face the public eventually. But are they (mentally and physically) ready? Has Soyeon recovered physically? If this pushes through, I hope Music Bank or CCM will have enough sense to beef up security.

I'm very nervous for the girls...Korean antis are very aggressive right now. I would rather they rest and start promoting later. We all know CCM and KKS are losing big time $$$ which is why they are pushing for such an early comeback! I do not want the girls to fail due to old man KKS's stupidity! :unsure::wacko::angry:

i guess ccm really need money know..well, t-ara is the best product for them..gosh..the controversy is still not end yet..i just hope t-ara wouldn't have to suffer more or get bashing more..poor t-ara..i though t-ara could get some rest or holiday..although i miss t-ara so much,but this is too much..ok..whatsoever, i will always support t-ara no matter what..hope the best for t-ara..hwaiting..

But if the comeback is certain, well, at least, do not promote it. T-ara is an established group so they won't have any problems with it.

Or was CCM scared of unknown entities, which is themselves?

A comeback has always been there prior to the unfortunate events that happened after their Day By Day promotions. I do enjoy our girls work. ^_^ I do not believe that Core Contents Media is scared, let alone be afraid of themselves. It won't make any sense whatsoever as a company that must earn income and upkeep its employees' wages, among other critical factors to go on.

I think it's too soon.

Everyone keeps saying netizens are evil people who will hate t-ara no matter what. But not all those "netizens" are haters, even if they acted like them. During the controversy I saw videos & post of people who i found to be genuinely good people, who cared about people (therefore so much about hwa), but were just terribly misinformed.

They need to give it time for the people who got tricked into disliking/hating to find out that they were tricked. The scandal swept across the net like a wildfire, but the information discrediting the rumors are scarce. It'll take time before the misinformed become informed.

It's best to wait till those good hearted but misinformed netizens become informed so we can all love and support T-ara together.

True, I came across some good standing fans from that area, although quite a few from that region of the fandom. But I think most of them right now have finally realized the "truth" that they made the mistake and now seeking redemption and forgiveness. We as fans of T-ara are understanding and forgiving, and welcome our brethren back. I agree, it's going to take some time, and during that time we must be steadfast and ready to inform them whenever a mistake is made on their parts in these

unfortunate events. Eventually, all of the haters and antis will be nonexistent and a past history. ^_^

i guess ccm really need money know..well, t-ara is the best product for them..gosh..the controversy is still not end yet..i just hope t-ara wouldn't have to suffer more or get bashing more..poor t-ara..i though t-ara could get some rest or holiday..although i miss t-ara so much,but this is too much..ok..whatsoever, i will always support t-ara no matter what..hope the best for t-ara..hwaiting..

It's not just Core Contents Media, it's also for our girls too. With all of the backlashes that happened to them, I'm sure this has affected them financially too. I hope no further setbacks happens to them. Hopefully soon, our dear Hwayoung will reunite with our girls, and together, make their comeback another huge success for everybody to enjoy once again. ^_^