Diadem Forums

[12.08.29] Music Bank official, "T-ara comeback? Details are not confirmed"

nathaniel

[12.08.29] Music Bank official, "T-ara comeback? Details are not confirmed"

R_430x0_20120829152922909.jpg

KBS "Music Bank" has released a statement about T-ara's comeback.

An official from "Music Bank" said on the 29th, "T-ara's comeback is not confirmed."

They continued to say, "T-ara's agency did contact us. We discussed their appearance but did not confirm anything. T-ara being performers on September 7th is not confirmed."

Media reports came out today that T-ara plan to have a comeback on "Music Bank" with a follow-up mini album to "Day by Day".

A bullying issue arouse after posts posted by T-ara on Twitter surfaced. Hwayoung ended up being kicked out of the group and their agency Core Contents Media tried to explain, but in the end the controversy did not disappear easily.

Source: http://m.media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20120829152736407

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Just what I thought....CCM/KKS is trolling with us again....(_. _!)....I'm booking my ticket to Korea to meet them....can't take this anymore.....What dahell r they doing??? Just clean the mess up already....stop trolling with us.... :angry:

Aish. So many things. Hope everything goes smoothly for our Queens. What matters most right now is that they're in good condition, especially their health, whether physically, mentally, emotionally, whatever-ly. I think right now, I don't really mind if they are not gonna comeback soon cos of all the things going on in Korea right now. Though of course, a comeback would still be pretty awesome. :)

FIGHTING! ♥♕♥

i already post this but i post it again he3

Note:this is just my opinion

errmm..actually i don't know what to say.I have mix feeling right now,part of me said just wait for a while and another part said just make comeback because i can't wait.Okay look,this is just my opinion..if t-ara delayed their comeback again and keep silent until (i'm not sure)

this issues can be either good or not for t-ara.Why i saying like this because you guys remember a few days ago, when mostly of us thought this issues already done but netizens always make a fuss about t-ara(day by day),t-ara continue to keep silent,and antis make their own conclusion saying that t-ara silent means their(t-ara) feel guilty..blahblahblah.....but if t-ara comeback have been delayed....soyeon get more time to fully recover,eunjung get her time to gain strength after been remove from 'Five Fingers'..all t-ara member get more time to get strength.But,what i afraid when they delayed to long is netizens comes up with other stupid issues and t-ara getting hurt more, also we Queen's can only see t-ara by next year.I don't want it to happen..

My conclusion is we already know that it's not t-ara fault but netizens,so t-ara just need to go on and queen's keep support t-ara.

Because haters always will show their hate like what happen to Kara right now but they still go on..so why not T-ara,am i right?

NOTE : CCM/KKS SUCKS

sigh... every single day, i forget about the controversy and think that T-ara's still the same and that their comeback is coming soon. And then i'm slapped in the face and remember that hwayoung's gone and this whole thing wasn't just a bad dream.... KKS YOU IDIOT! FIX THIS!!!!

That means we'd have to wait for a while for Sexy love to come out (what a bummer) :( .. on the plus side, at least T-ara is kinda having a break from all of their hard work, I do like how [they release another single after another] but I think that they deserve some rest, at least there was just one good thing that came out a midst all of the issues concerning T-ara... FIGHTING!!!

The idiocy of KKS/CCM has now gone up to the point I actually can't help but laugh. The more CCM gets itself involved, the more ridiculous, stupid and even clownish it gets. Whoever's in charge of the PR department must've been a circus clown or watched way too much TV.

Right now, it's best T-ara takes a longer pause from group activities because clearly, this doesn't look like it'll end anytime soon.

"Hwayoung ended up being kicked out of the group and their agency Core Contents Media tried to explain, but in the end the controversy did not disappear easily."

More like slandering Hwayoung and trying to dodge all forms of responsibility itself while T-ara gets the majority of the public and anti's verbal artillery barrage of fury >____>

For those think KKS should fix this, drop it. Even if he tries, it's only going to make things a lot more hairy and as far as I'm concerned, whatever he says is about as credible as the garbage spewed out by the North Korean government.

A few thoughts occurred to me, not too long ago, . . .

What if things are getting better over there to have our girls performance next week?

What if the amount of complaints and hatred towards our girls have died down enough to accept a performance from them?

What if all of the antis have finally ceased their activities against our girls, and finally joined up with the rest of the fandom to welcome back our girls?

What if our Hwayoung is going to reunite with our T-ara very, very soon?

We'll see, yes? ^_^

That's the best they can do now.

Seriously, given the situation, they have to move on and make everyone forget. Explaining things would be useless. You can't make a hater think rationally. And if they wait too long, they risk just being forgotten.

Delaying again won't help the things die down. They have already delayed too much, but I guess the girls' spirits aren't very high right now.

Seriously, there is nothing they can do, except what they do best: singing. So just do that, and everything should work out, somehow. Yeah, they might be criticized again and it might kill the rankings for Mirage. But, hey, they will criticized whatever they do, at the moment.

"A bullying issue arouse after posts posted by T-ara on Twitter surfaced. Hwayoung ended up being kicked out of the group and their agency Core Contents Media tried to explain, but in the end the controversy did not disappear easily."

I don't see any explaining here ... or anywhere, sorry. The only thing that they did was creating more damage for T-ara.

Explaining means putting a bad word for Hwayoung after you kick her out? How did that 'explaining' cost our girls then ?

Can I go apply for its PR management ? I can't stand them anymore....