Diadem Forums

[12.08.29] Music Bank official, "T-ara comeback? Details are not confirmed"

nathaniel

AAAAIIIISSSHHHHHH..!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE..????!!!

If Dora the Explorer says "JUMP!" Would you jump..??? NO..??! Really..? Dora the Explorer can't fool you but you're letting yourself be fooled by stupid rumors..????? Have you lost your brain or something..????? You people are UNBELIEVABLE..!!! Why can't you just get over this crazy bullying stuff..???? I mean.... Come on....... Do some GROWING UP in there..! This controversy is such a childish reason for you to treat T-ara like this..!! Why can't you be old enough to see that, just like how you're old enough to see that JUMPING FOR DORA IS JUST NOT RIGHT FOR YOUR AGE..??!!!!!! Come on............. LET T-ARA HAVE THEIR COMEBACK..!!!

T-ARA HWAITING..!!!!!!!!!!!

"A bullying issue arouse after posts posted by T-ara on Twitter surfaced. Hwayoung ended up being kicked out of the group and their agency Core Contents Media tried to explain, but in the end the controversy did not disappear easily." I don't see any explaining here ... or anywhere, sorry. The only thing that they did was creating more damage for T-ara.

Explaining means putting a bad word for Hwayoung after you kick her out? How did that 'explaining' cost our girls then ?

*Nods*

I literally laughed when the article said CCM tried to explain.How's that call explaining when every time he released official statements to the medias,it always contradicts with the previous statement?Nobody in their right mind would believe a single word coming from KKS's mouth since he became a CEO.Remember Seeya's Gyuri?He did something to Gyuri like what he did to Hwayoung - putting a bad word and labeling them as a bad person which ironically it's him.The difference is that he's a demon - a brainless demon.

Can I go apply for its PR management ? I can't stand them anymore....

Dude,count me in!

• 2 weeks later...