Diadem Forums

[09.06.22] T-ara's confirmed 6-member group will be released on July 7th

tinggg

Hot topic new group T-ara will officially announce its members on July 7th.

T-ara is a M-net Media female group that has been ambitiously preparing in the past three years. Member Jiyeon debuted with Seeya and Davichi through the digital single <Woman's Generation>, which has been active in various music programs as well as online music sites. In addition, Jiyeon has been casted in the MBC drama <Soul>.

When T-ara's members were revealed in late April, it became a hot topic, but later two members left for personal reasons, and singer Jun Youngrok and Lee Miyoung's daughter Jun Boram joined the group.

Now T-ara, originally a 5-member group, will become a 6-member group. Along with the known members Jiyeon, Boram, Eunjung, and Hyomin, two others will joing the debut stage. The two unannounced members also possess both strong vocals and appearance for new people, and like Jiyeon will also become actresses later on.

T-ara's originally 5-member concept was completely different from the styles of the current female idol groups. We look forward to seeing the different charm of T-ara through the release of the the new profile images on July 7th.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200906221443191002

Translated by: tinggg @ diadem5

new profiles on Jul 7, debut on....? i wonder what kind of concept they will be going for.

i kinda doubt that it would be the same as what they did with "Bad Person".

we'll only know later on, i guess. when mnet reveals more.

thanks for the translations ting! :P

What ? T-ara will now be a six member group ? Why couldn't they just keep it to 5 members ?

I didn't expected them to debut so soon while we still don't know who the other members are.

I believe that Mnet has chosen the members since a moment but wanted to keep it secret to create some curiosity among netizen. I also wonder which concept T-ara will adopt and I'm happy they will be different to the other current girl group : hope it will be a good concept. Can't wait for their official debut !

• 2 weeks later...