Diadem Forums

[12.08.29] Actress Kim Hye Eun "Soyeon staying on Haeundae Lovers, please applaud!"

kkyc222

I don't agree with her just because I favor the remaining T-ara members but I really like her attitude about this. Seriously, everyone's acting like they know what happened and became bias on all sorts. Although I understand that all PD and stations are all after viewers ratings, they can not simply put a person off. It's kinda assuming things that may not be true. And what if it's not? Can they compensate for all the humiliation and feelings that have been hurt? Kim Hye Eun is a professional in matters like this. I would rather applaud her :) And the whole Haeundae Lovers as well :)

I'm glad and thankful that she's openly standing out and speaking up for T-ara amidst all these controversies. Not many people are willing to do that, or even dare to do that, for fear of being embroiled in this sticky issue. I applaud her for her wise words, and i believe her words will let people think twice over this entire saga now. I will not expect the company to manage this issue well, because they have already mishandled it from the start. And they failed to have a good track record judging from their past experiences as well. Yet I still secretly hope that a miracle could fall upon them to resolve this scandal. Ultimately, I believe the hardwork of the girls will shine through and prevail till the end. They'll be fine once the skies are cleared. Haters are still gonna hate since their plan phailed. Time will show all in the end^^*

Haeundae Lovers' team is a group of mature and wise people. I'm glad that they support Soyeon. I don't know Kim Hye Eun before this drama, but after her interview about T-ara's controversy, I give this woman my highest respect.

If Koreans take Kpop idols so seriously and think they should live as role models for the young generation of Korea, they should have this interview printed on the front page of every Korean entertainment magazine for a month, because this is a great lecture on how one shouldn't mistreat someone based on rumours.

Awesome! Another objective adult who is not swayed and manipulate by the public opinion. <3

I'm so glad Soyeon is supported by her co-workers and superiors. She's really fortunate in that sense.

In particular, if the agency can take some action on behalf of the children, that would be great.

Yeah. Seriously.

Somewhat off-topic but has Soyeon returned to filming and will we get a OST from her? And Hyomin too for her drama I mean.

What a wise woman! I'm glad to see some people stand for the girls. The cast and staff of Haeundae Lovers seem to be really nice to Soyeon!

Not just the cast and staff of Hundae Lovers but don't forget the A Thousandth Man PD too! :lol: He tweeted twice that he'll support Hyomin regardless of the situation and he also said that he won't dropped her from his drama.Aaah how I wish I can give a hug to the people who still fully support T-ara.It's such a shame to the Five Fingers PD drama...

Yup,I too glad that more and more people steps up and back our girls up and realize that T-ara and Hwayoung should have never received so much hate from all across the world because of some unconfirmed rumors that were spread by some brainless netizens/citizens.

great..kim hye eun n haendae lovers sure can think well..this is how you should work..i'm glad soyeon get treat well from them..people should open their eyes n heart just like them..blame t-ara for no reason is bad thing to do..group up people,so pathetic you korean netizen..t-ara hwaiting..

if only KKS has a brain and think like her then maybe he would have known what to say and handle the T-ara situation rather than releasing interview where he kept contradicting himself, kicking Hwayoung out etc..

i applaud her,, her words were very wise and the way she put it.. It is indeed not enough to judge a person base on tweets & sms conversation and kicking them in the drama won't solve the issue / problem but would only make the situation worst like adding fuel to the fire..

i am so happy and thankful for Soyeon that she atleast get a decent production team for her first drama.. atleast they didn't kick her out & they seems to understand her situation base on this & writer of HL interview.. well let's not forget 1000th Man support for Hyomin too..

if only KKS has a brain and think like her then maybe he would have known what to say and handle the T-ara situation rather than releasing interview where he kept contradicting himself, kicking Hwayoung out etc..

Well he doesn't have a brain, hence why all this happened....