Diadem Forums

[12.08.29] T-ara release handwritten apology

chloeownsyou

T-ara release handwritten announcement of apology

201208291725770506_1_0_20120829204603.jpg

"We write this letter after much deliberation.The past month has felt longer than the time it took us to debut and the time we've promoted under all of your love.First, we would like to honestly apologize for making so many concerned.We admit that we were immature in not being able to resolve our differences in opinions within the group and letting it out publicly, and we are all reflecting on it together.We deeply apologize for acting without thought.If we had understood each other, shared, and acted more maturely, none of this would have happened..We think that thought every day in misery.Looking back, we've always overcome any hardships together while chasing the same dream, and it breaks our heart to think that all of those good memories are being seen in a bad light.We also think that Hwayoung must have gone through a hard time for being misunderstood as being ostracized.We were all surprised at a result none of us thought or wanted and feel upset that we can no longer be together again.We hope that Hwayoung no longer has to face any pain again.We apologize to everyone for concerning everyone with this issue and disappointing those that loved our music.This hardship was an opportunity of learning for us.We are supposed to be the strength of many, and have now learned how much responsibility we have on our shoulders, as well as how responsibly we must act.To our parents, who live for us, and our fans, who will remain by us until the end to love our music...And to everyone we disappointed, we want to work hard so that our apology will be accepted.We are genuinely sorry. We ask that you also give your everlasting support and love to Hwayoung, who must have had a harder time than us.We will always support Hwayoung no matter what.From all of T-ara.

Translated by netizenbuzz: http://netizenbuzz.b...t.html?spref=tw

Original article: http://news.naver.co...082920410105052

T.T My Queens~~~ I really really wish everything's alright after this, that the bashing will stop in Korea (who cares about allkpoop?), and T-ara can come back successfully. And of course I wish Hwa can come back too, though that's not very possible... Haiz. Fighting! 加油! 화이팅!

like when hwayoung apology in her latest tweet now is t-ara turn,i as a queen's will said same thing,they no need to apologize because they are the victim...i just hope t-ara will keep go on because i like their music..and this issues will settle soon.

oh yeah,talk about letter,i already wrote love letter and already sent in to asiakore.net...after many fans participate it will be like photobook...i don't want to send it directly to t-ara even i live in Korea because i want to share love with international queen's...argh just imagine t-ara will read my letter personally make me happy...yahoo!!!!!!

Omg I actually cried after reading this letter. Just a moment ago I was thinking, what if time travel is invented today, maybe I"ll wish youngie is not injured before their concert...and then suddenly this came up, I"m really so touched...despite them having a hard time, they are still thinking how hard it is for hwoyoung, for us fans and even to those who turned their back to them... For real, this is wow, I'm just expecting them to speak up in front of camera to clear this up, but a written apology, is daebak... I can feel how much they wanted it to end, this misunderstandind... I love you t-ara fighting!

apology accepted (well personally for me) though what's done is done just promise each and everyone has learned for sure.

Yep,apology accepted for me too.In fact,I've forgive both sides long time ago.At least they have finally break into silence and even wrote a handwritten apology which is a bonus to show that they are sincerely sorry and admitted that they were wrong.Both parties have spoken and I do hope this clear everything up as their comeback is approaching and I want their comeback to be as daebak as Lovey Dovey and Roly Poly.

By the way,does anyone knows whose handwriting this is?Is it Hyomin?Because she wrote a few letters to her fans and it seems like it hers.Or probably it's our Leader Sso.Anyway,I really appreciate this apology letter and I hope the rest of the globe will too.

oh God..~

..please let this be the end of their controversy..

..btw.. i really appreciated their letter.. on how they show their sincerity on this matter..

..hope that all their haters/antis be contented with this ..(just shut their freaking mouths and please grow up.. like that..sort of :))

..im looking forward to a more strong and responsible T-ara in the future :) Fighting~! :)

I admit I teared a bit. It doesn't help that I'm I'm the middle of work but I really needed to finish reading this. I know t-ara will come back stronger. I will support them even more from now on. I'm glad that they can learn from this... I wish them all the best. Can't wait to see them on stage again.

Finally, both parties break their silence .. It's what I'm expecting right after Hwayoung's tweet expressing her sadness towards EunJung's departure from 5F .. In the future, I won't be surprised if many other celebrities would stand up for them too ..

The way they expressed their sincere apology towards the misunderstanding (the one they called "controversy") is really touching .. We all know that they suffered more than enough, but still they apologize ..

All I hope for is that the netizens would just stop in their HABIT of TWISTING THINGS UP ..

Ah, this is really good news. Seems like this month-long turmoil is about to end. Both sides have spoken out within the past two days and have expressed their feelings with sincerity. Although a little more time is needed for this to heal, it really is a huge step towards the progress of all those involved.